• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Washington Coddlers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike and Fedex will deny the name .. i still have a feeling whatever name we choose Nike and Fedex will deny it and still threaten like they are doing just a political hunch i got in my stomach right now.. i think Nike and Fedex have there own agenda and using. Washington as there platform ..with thats said i fully aspect the name will honor Libreal-ish veiw points Washington Windmills ,Washington Solar, etc etc if not Nike and Fedex will say nope
The Washington "Rainbows"

The Washington "Peaceful Thugs"

The Washington "Cum Guzzling *******"

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Washington White Tails. Think about the logo. But would likely come out as racist in today's mixed up world.

white-tailed-deer-in-grass-field.jpg
A deer with a noose tail?
Das raciss

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to this
Wolves in Virginia. Both grey and red wolves once lived in Virginia. Today, both species of wolf have been extirpated within the state. ... evidence available at present supports species status (Canis rufus) for the extant red wolf
They should let wolves loose in DC to take care of all the ferals.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO... this team deserves that name.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One whose screen name is Eagles Nuts, really should not be talking shit about cum guzzling

Just a thought.

Laconic37

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Red wolves
Washington Warpath
Washington Foreskins

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s obvious what needs to happen

The Washington Woke

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of spamming :D

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red-tailed hawks, Cooper’s hawks, and Red-shouldered hawks

Today, the indigenous cultures of the Chesapeake Bay region are vibrant and thriving, testimony to their continued determination. Tens of thousands of people across the watershed identify as American Indian.

• The Commonwealth of Virginia has formally recognized 11 tribes: the Chickahominy Tribe, Eastern Chickahominy Tribe, Mattaponi Tribe, Monacan Indian Nation, Nansemond Tribe, Pamunkey Tribe, Rappahannock Tribe, Upper Mattaponi Tribe, Cheroenhaka (Nottoway), Nottoway of Virginia and Patawomeck. The Pamunkey tribe is the first Virginia tribe to be recognized by the federal government.
  • The State of Maryland has formally recognized two tribes: the Piscataway Indian Nation and Piscataway Conoy Tribe. The Maryland Commission on Indian Affairs serves eight indigenous tribes in the state.
  • The State of Delaware has formally recognized the Nanticoke Indian Association.
I think there was a tribe located in the marshes of what is now Washington DC named the WeSucks. I vote for that one. I think they had a chief name ChiefDanNoBalls.
I believe the Piscataway tribe is the largest in the DC area. That name would lead to some unfortunate nicknames.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Piscataway tribe is the largest in the DC area. That name would lead to some unfortunate nicknames.

Both of your comments are true. I have been to visit them. I didn't call them any of those types of names and have fished Piscataway Creek many of times.

I thought of the Susquehannock also but don't think that name would work well either. :nono:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of Native Americans are not offended by the name Redskins but a vocal minority got their way.

It was the vocal white left that pretends to not be racist that pushed it. They think they can hide their underlying feelings of racial superiority by getting rid of words THEY feel are offensive.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get rid of any name associated with any group of people. Stick with animals or objects please. Rather not do this again anytime soon.

I am with you. This team was named and designed in honor of the American Indian that was prominent in the area. If we are forced to change the name, I say screw them. Don’t honor the heritage.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the vocal white left that pretends to not be racist that pushed it. They think they can hide their underlying feelings of racial superiority by getting rid of words THEY feel are offensive.

That there is some deep thoughts. :pound:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That there is some deep thoughts. :pound:

Well it is like this...

white leftist- Redskin is an offensive word and disparages native Americans.

Native American- no it isn’t. It is a descriptive term used by my Indian ancestors to describe ourselves in dealing with you people.

white leftist- No, no. Trust me. I am white and smarter than you. You Native Americans are offended.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is like this...

white leftist- Redskin is an offensive word and disparages native Americans.

Native American- no it isn’t. It is a descriptive term used by my Indian ancestors to describe ourselves in dealing with you people.

white leftist- No, no. Trust me. I am white and smarter than you. You Native Americans are offended.

Categorically false.

The interpretation of a misinformed mind.