• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Washington Coddlers

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we knew this day was coming. Those who became offended with everything including their own shadows just 4 years ago have mounted to much pressure to a name that has both tribute and racist overtones. The mass public has decided for the Native Americans themselves who found the name unoffensive... that indeed it was. I believe they should rename the franchise to 'The Coddlers' being that now the woke crowd can draw their shades up embrace the sun and face a world much less scary.

The Washington Coddlers will take the field again one day and begin to establish another identity until the next woke mob emerges many years from now and finds hidden deep away in some obscure history book that Coddlers were in fact a tribe of neanderthal warriors who painted black on their face to keep at bay demonic spirits of the jungle deep... and demand change yet again.

My fellow Redskin fan base.. I urge you to continue with support of a team that had no choice but to succumb to the unrelenting assault of the media bias. Perhaps this will be a good thing that now players will sign with a team that they are no longer afraid of. Perhaps now we can move forward without the constant wonder if referees of the woke community had called a game fairly, or not. Perhaps now we can be an undivided fan base and cheer for the one common goal that we are all after in the first place. A championship.

Perhaps now this mob of new age deciders can go harass another team.

Go Coddlers

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike and Fedex will deny the name .. i still have a feeling whatever name we choose Nike and Fedex will deny it and still threaten like they are doing just a political hunch i got in my stomach right now.. i think Nike and Fedex have there own agenda and using. Washington as there platform ..with thats said i fully aspect the name will honor Libreal-ish veiw points Washington Windmills ,Washington Solar, etc etc if not Nike and Fedex will say nope

Last edited:

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most name suggestions I've seen are pretty dumb. I like Redhawks because it's less dumb than the others. Redhawks vs Eagles. That works. Would prefer an animal. Red Wolves or just Wolves. Wahington Wolves or Wolverines. Those work. Werewolves. LOL.

Redtails
Generals
Presidents
Lincolns
Veterans
Americans
Memorials
Monuments
Kings
Roosevelts
Redhawks

https://www.newsweek.com/washington-redskins-name-change-favorites-1517294

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec, I'm sure that sounded good to you, but... you got absolutely nothing right there. Zippy. I mean... this has been discussed a million times. But you opened up yet another thread to pass on the same old moronic bs.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Karens imo.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 Skins.

Can put Bubba Clintons "head" on the helmet.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Washington White Tails. Think about the logo. But would likely come out as racist in today's mixed up world.

white-tailed-deer-in-grass-field.jpg

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec, I'm sure that sounded good to you, but... you got absolutely nothing right there. Zippy. I mean... this has been discussed a million times. But you opened up yet another thread to pass on the same old moronic bs.
True the name change has been discussed for years and years but only gained serious steam after the woke mob and media bias tossed more kindling on the open pit. However, so be it. It was a name destined for change. When FA refuse to play for you and advertisers begin bailing on ya one has no choice but to succumb and fall to their knees and surrender the true intent of a name. Not sure where else im wrong. Perhaps you can enlighten me without getting political as I tried to be. Regardless if politics was a driving force behind this.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most name suggestions I've seen are pretty dumb. I like Redhawks because it's less dumb than the others. Redhawks vs Eagles. That works. Would prefer an animal. Red Wolves or just Wolves. Wahington Wolves or Wolverines. Those work. Werewolves. LOL.

Redtails
Generals
Presidents
Lincolns
Veterans
Americans
Memorials
Monuments
Kings
Roosevelts
Redhawks

https://www.newsweek.com/washington-redskins-name-change-favorites-1517294
Redhawks sound good but im hoping they stay away from the color red as it may linger resentment still with a part of the name remaining... think im kidding... hardly. I would love to see new uniform colors as well. A complete make over. Black Jerseys and white pants with burgundy strips. I think that would be bad ass plus it should appease everyone.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redhawks sound good but im hoping they stay away from the color red as it may linger resentment still with a part of the name remaining... think im kidding... hardly. I would love to see new uniform colors as well. A complete make over. Black Jerseys and white pants with burgundy strips. I think that would be bad ass plus it should appease everyone.

I always felt that the Redskins logo actually honored native Americans. That will now be erased.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im interested to hear why you think he got nothing right. I agree 100% with what he said.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a joke but what about Washington Republicans

Just so you can hear Democrats chant Go Republicans
:lol:

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im interested to hear why you think he got nothing right. I agree 100% with what he said.
Nah. That horse hasn't just been beaten to death; the entire stable has been beaten to death.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. That horse hasn't just been beaten to death; the entire stable has been beaten to death.

I haven’t heard it beaten to death. If you don’t think some of these liberal snow flakes were bias against the Redskins, then I don’t know where you’ve been. I never really mentioned it when we had the name, but now I can because it’s gone. Yes I damn sure if I was in the press or a ref for a team that I despised I’d make sure they lost.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows we might even have an O-line of all pros now that they’ll not be called for holding after every big play. Maybe RK won’t have to wear a clothes line around his neck the entire game.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of limestone caves in the hills to the west of Washington. "Spelunkers" would actually be cool, but silly.

So, in honor of the way Redskins management and the NFL seems to cave in to pressure groups, how about "The Cavers?"

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont come around much anymore. But I had to come in just ot do a temperature check on this.

Apparently it goes from What ever, to snapping the thermometer off while its still inserted.

HAppy Monday.

And IM for Redhawks or Red Wolves... Just sayin

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of limestone caves in the hills to the west of Washington. "Spelunkers" would actually be cool, but silly.

So, in honor of the way Redskins management and the NFL seems to cave in to pressure groups, how about "The Cavers?"
It's only a matter of time before the woke mob comes after the Patriots.... but yea, The Cavers does fit:nod:

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont come around much anymore. But I had to come in just ot do a temperature check on this.

Apparently it goes from What ever, to snapping the thermometer off while its still inserted.

HAppy Monday.

And IM for Redhawks or Red Wolves... Just sayin

Redhawks is ok but there are already 5 teams with Birds as the team name none with Wolves

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redhawks is ok but there are already 5 teams with Birds as the team name none with Wolves

BUt there are no Wolves Native to DC, there were actual hawks..... Wolves might work.. but I dont want to throw out what I was thinkin... LOL