• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SportsHoopla QB Rankings, Pt. 1

Who is the NFL's best quarterback?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is you're list?

By the way i met McNair's cousin at a bar and was pretty lit up and he asked "So you only watch Seahawks games?" i said yes sir.

Then he said "You ever hear of AirMcnair?" i said "nope who is he some pilot?"

I felt bad because he was gone about three weeks later.

???? :noidea: ?????

A. Is this a random story your telling us?

B. You confused McNair with McNabb ( my ID name) ?

C. Clearly you have had way to much to drink tonight and shouldn't be posting?:suds:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told everyone at ESPN that RG3 would be a bust,,i was berated.

Look at what it is today,and no RG3 will never be a good qb.

RG3 tomorrow is better than Wilson tomorrow.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 tomorrow is better than Wilson tomorrow.

RG3 will still have chicken legs tomorrow. Yes he is fast and has à nice arm, but he doesnt protect himself and is not à great leader. And the Skins are in desperate need of a leader, not someone who is so quick to throw others under the bus.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 will still have chicken legs tomorrow. Yes he is fast and has à nice arm, but he doesnt protect himself and is not à great leader. And the Skins are in desperate need of a leader, not someone who is so quick to throw others under the bus.

Sure he is fast because he was a track star. Wilson was better in college and so far better in pros. And I agree that RG3 needs to keep his comments to himself .The incident with Santana and him reminds me of Cam and Smith, man up and dont make excuses. And its sad when a grown man's father has to show up in the locker room. Hope he is mentally tough enough for pros

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fishbeak...I think that's pretty funny.
If you weren't bustin` a Seahawk fan's chops, I would have given you a thumbs up on that one.

You guys are a close-nit group. Cant knock a Hawks player or poster. I'll call some one a fishbeak that sticks his nose into someone elses biz or has that bird beak

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the storied history of Brady and Manning, but since the question was about the upcoming year only I honestly don't see why Wilson isn't just as likely to win it all again as those other two. Would anyone really trade away Wilson for Brady or Manning at this point in time?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The redskins cannot be successful without turning over their roster.

Holding the front office responsible for being a fucking joke is part of leadership.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???? :noidea: ?????

A. Is this a random story your telling us?

B. You confused McNair with McNabb ( my ID name) ?

C. Clearly you have had way to much to drink tonight and shouldn't be posting?:suds:
Just another DJ dunk posting moment....he has many.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the storied history of Brady and Manning, but since the question was about the upcoming year only I honestly don't see why Wilson isn't just as likely to win it all again as those other two. Would anyone really trade away Wilson for Brady or Manning at this point in time?

For one year? Every GM in the league, without a second of hesitation.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that RG3 was put out on the field before he was healed but only the team knows this for sure. IMO he was thrown under the bus to win games that season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The question wasn't about trading away Wilson for Brady or Manning, and wouldnt expect Seattle too for a couple of HOFers that only have a few years left in tank. And sure Seattle is built to contend for the SB for next few years, mainly because of defense and Wilson is a smart leader on offense, not making bad decisions. IMO Brady, Manning and Rodgers will have the best 2014-15 season. Manning has only lost 1 receiver from that No# 1 offense of all-time and Brady will be more in sync with his receivers with 1 year under belt.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that RG3 was put out on the field before he was healed but only the team knows this for sure. IMO he was thrown under the bus to win games that season.

With Shanahan your prob right. And Snyder as an owner has'nt a clue

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII > Rubble Wilson

Almost forgot; "and it's not even close."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so this is gonna be happening 32 times?

and with two simultaneous threads?

The poll closes tonight. And technically they would only be 31 polls, because the last quarterback would be by default. ;) I also said that I might group some quarterbacks at the end if it seems necessary. No one has to participate in all of them. They also don't have to comment, just click a button. Just come whenever they want.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For one year? Every GM in the league, without a second of hesitation.

I don't agree that every GM would do that. In Seattle for example I feel like Brady and especially Manning wouldn't last the season behind that o-line. Therfore a mobile QB like Newton or Wilson would be far more valuable. There would be many teams with bad o-lines that would think this way in my opinion. On the other hand if Wilson had Manning's protection and receivers I'm sure he'd put up much larger numbers too.

There is no right answer in these types of polls. Anyone of about 4 or 5 guys could have the best year this season. I personally don't see any reason to expect Wilson to fall back. Especially if Harvin can stay healthy.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your line deserves way more credit than you guys give it. Wilson holds the ball for days a la Big Ben, because he doesn't have the skill set to get the ball out quickly.

Brady and manning aren't sacked as often because the ball is out of their hands before the rush can get there, not because they have some massively better lines.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your line deserves way more credit than you guys give it. Wilson holds the ball for days a la Big Ben, because he doesn't have the skill set to get the ball out quickly.

Brady and manning aren't sacked as often because the ball is out of their hands before the rush can get there, not because they have some massively better lines.

Ben may be able to stand in the pocket all day holding the ball, but Wilson sure can't. The only reason Wilson has the ball so long is because he's doing his best Roadrunner impression to avoid the wave of d linemen coming straight at him. No way Brady and Manning could escape behind that o-line. I don't care how quick they get the ball out, their sack numbers would be up over 30% I think. Especially Manning the statue.