• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SportsHoopla QB Rankings, Pt. 1

Who is the NFL's best quarterback?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying that you cant watch the games but you can. Hell, you can probably go to NFL network in demand right now and find broadcast recordings. Or download them. Just because you refuse to watch them doesnt mean its not possible. We live in the fucking Internet age and youre trying to convince us that there is no way for you to go watch this stuff, its a joke.

You argument is baseless and you know it. You cant even find a single article to support your stance. Because they dont exist. Because people that watched the know how bad they were.

No, I can't. Please, provide a link to somewhere I can access actual entire game films right now. It doesn't exist without paying for it, and I'm not going to do that.

Just because we live in the internet age doesn't mean everything is there. It isn't.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if this is true, you must admit that when reputable football sites compile stats and rank Seattle's O-line Dead last it must give you at least some indication of where they rank. It can't all be conjecture can it? There must be some metrics used to evaluate where a line sits in the rankings. Even if football outsiders is off by 10 ranks it would still put Seattle in the bottom third of the league. Why can't you concede this very simple point? Or are you one of those types that digs in their heels no matter what and will never be swayed or admit they might have been off by a bit?

Line metrics have zero merit whatsoever. None.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line metrics have zero merit whatsoever. None.

Well if you are going strictly by the sight/smell test and not using any stats what so ever I'd have to place Brady about 20th based on last year's performance. That's how he looked to me.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I can't. Please, provide a link to somewhere I can access actual entire game films right now. It doesn't exist without paying for it, and I'm not going to do that.

Just because we live in the internet age doesn't mean everything is there. It isn't.

Should have watched the games the first time then.

Surely you can find lots of articles to support your "facts"

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you are going strictly by the sight/smell test and not using any stats what so ever I'd have to place Brady about 20th based on last year's performance. That's how he looked to me.

His receiving core was fine last year. He just doesnt have the arm he once had, as evidenced by his very poor ypa.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if this is true, you must admit that when reputable football sites compile stats and rank Seattle's O-line Dead last it must give you at least some indication of where they rank. It can't all be conjecture can it? There must be some metrics used to evaluate where a line sits in the rankings. Even if football outsiders is off by 10 ranks it would still put Seattle in the bottom third of the league. Why can't you concede this very simple point? Or are you one of those types that digs in their heels no matter what and will never be swayed or admit they might have been off by a bit?

JDM will site metrics when it works in his favor, and completely dismiss them when they dont.

He used pff's rankings as a platform to prove that Revis was "better" than Sherman last year.

But dismissed the same source when they rated Wilson well ahead of Brady last year.

And now he is dismissing any oline evaluations because they all state the obvious that seattles line was bad last year, what a surprise.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Breaker 2.0

Treat him as such and he will be a whole lot less frustrating to deal with.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His receiving core was fine last year. He just doesnt have the arm he once had, as evidenced by his very poor ypa.

We will see I think Brady will have the best year of any QB

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have watched the games the first time then.

Surely you can find lots of articles to support your "facts"

I did. I simply can't present them to you without access to them.