• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SportsHoopla QB Rankings, Pt. 1

Who is the NFL's best quarterback?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFFT two of my buddys just went back to Afghan after doing three years there and i had to put both of their family into homes while they were gone.

Not bad places imo,meals cooked,laundry,staff 24/7. Almost like Prison.

Afghanistan? Nice of you to do. been in the pen Fed is a lot better than state

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afghanistan? Nice of you to do. been in the pen Fed is a lot better than state

Ahh you served time? yes federal is always better.

There is perks yah know.

One thing though and very off topic,never shave you're beard if spend a few years over there,the government always comes knockin,we all had beards down to the middle of our chest yah know.

Making love to the taliban is not advised if you are some FOBit but if you are not ,better grow that thing like ZZ Top lol.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh you served time? yes federal is always better.

There is perks yah know.

One thing though and very off topic,never shave you're beard if spend a few years over there,the government always comes knockin,we all had beards down to the middle of our chest yah know.

Making love to the taliban
is not advised if you are some FOBit but if you are not ,better grow that thing like ZZ Top lol.

Thanks for serving. Long beards and camo I will feel like one of the Robertsons on Duck Dynasty. Not Uncle Si

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for serving. Long beards and camo I will feel like one of the Robertsons on Duck Dynasty. Not Uncle Si

Back to the topic do you believe Russel Wilson will be a top5 QB?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the topic do you believe Russel Wilson will be a top5 QB?

I think he has all the tools and intangibles. If not top 5 def top 10. Him and Luck imo are the best of the young guns

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson hasn't been around long enough, and hasn't been in a passing game that warrants his inclusion in the top 3. Just hasn't. Any Seahawk fan thinking as much is really being a homer IMO.

Sure, he has been steady and done everything asked of him, but he has to have another season or two before saying he is the very best QB in the NFL or that close to it.

What does make him worthy of the top 5 consideration is how steady he has been. You can't name a game where he cost them a loss. You just can't. He doesn't throw bad picks and he has carried the team down the stretch to win several times. He is clearly better than Kaepernick and RGIII. You could make cases for him being better than Luck, but not by miles.

His scrambling and creativity on broken plays is second to none right now, but until he becomes as dangerous in the pocket as out of it, he just isn't in the top 3.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told everyone at ESPN that RG3 would be a bust,,i was berated.

Look at what it is today,and no RG3 will never be a good qb.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say but hopefully Rodgers can stay healthy and not miss games. He might be the next great in a few years, but still Brady and Manning for a few more years. Brady has already thrown for over 5000 yards and old dog Manning set the record this year with nearly 5600 yards. Ruff ruff

Well last year Brady threw for less then 5000 yards, he missed it by a bunch. As for Manning, yeah he had a good year, but if you were watching, you couldn't help but notice that he doesn't have the arm to throw down field like he once did, it was very obvious in the Superbowl.
As for Rogers, well most of his career he has been healthy, both Brady and Manning have missed a season due to a injury, so I won't cast any stones at Rogers for that.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson hasn't been around long enough, and hasn't been in a passing game that warrants his inclusion in the top 3. Just hasn't. Any Seahawk fan thinking as much is really being a homer IMO.

Sure, he has been steady and done everything asked of him, but he has to have another season or two before saying he is the very best QB in the NFL or that close to it.

What does make him worthy of the top 5 consideration is how steady he has been. You can't name a game where he cost them a loss. You just can't. He doesn't throw bad picks and he has carried the team down the stretch to win several times. He is clearly better than Kaepernick and RGIII. You could make cases for him being better than Luck, but not by miles.

His scrambling and creativity on broken plays is second to none right now, but until he becomes as dangerous in the pocket as out of it, he just isn't in the top 3.

One thing you have to consider and yes i went through it is that College is not the first stepping stone for many pro players.

When i was 16 i went to a priemire league try out,over 250 guys for three days to evaluate for eight hours every day.

Only 25 can make the cut.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way you are invited to go to those,that is a term by age 16 or so we dont want you to even try because you are not good enough.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way you are invited to go to those,that is a term by age 16 or so we dont want you to even try because you are not good enough.

Am I the only person who has no bloody idea what he is talking about? :noidea:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports is brutal,i know.

Being cut sucks when you knew you were better than that guy and then spend two seasons to build your rep,and yes it is rep among the coach and the players of opposing teams.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine il leave it.

I'm not trying to be mean. I mean I know all of the words in that post were English. Just didn't seem any of them went together. Was wondering if I was the only one with no clue what you are trying to say.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you a hint wizard,i played pro soccer not here but in Europe and by the way when you are a pro player and you are one of the few from America to play in Europe believe it or not but many other PRO players respect that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder I had no clue. This is a thread about the top QB's in the NFL and you were talking about pro soccer overseas. :doh:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Wilson to Brady is like comparing Sherman to McCourty, I'm not that much of a homer . Also happy to have Browner on team

I hope BB still has some to give and if he works in the Pats D scheme, you will be happy with him. I loved him as a Seahawk and always gave him praise.
If you know how to beat him, he can usually get beat.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
No but have a problem you putting your fishbeak in it

fishbeak...I think that's pretty funny.
If you weren't bustin` a Seahawk fan's chops, I would have given you a thumbs up on that one.