• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The sky STILL isn't falling...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the team doesn't quit as easy as some of the posters here. Time to toughen up. Let's watch the team beat the Panthers

They aren't going to quit. We're two behind the Cards and even with the 49ers in the loss column. The division is still up in the air and the Cards now have the Eagles and the Cowboys back to back. If we take care of business we could very well be even with both of those teams in the loss column in a couple of weeks.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't going to quit. We're two behind the Cards and even with the 49ers in the loss column. The division is still up in the air and the Cards now have the Eagles and the Cowboys back to back. If we take care of business we could very well be even with both of those teams in the loss column in a couple of weeks.

This Carolina game is now really huge. Can't afford to go to 3-4. It sucks that we always seem to play the Panthers at their house and always an early start. It also sucks that they got embarrassed this week. I hate when the Hawks play a team coming of a big loss, it always seems like they are extra motivated.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have any chance at HFA, every game is a must win from here on out.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is beginning to look like the only team making the playoffs from the NFC West will be the winner and I am not sure HFA is a reality anymore, but there is still a long way to go.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still love watching the Hawks play and they have the talent to get hot (and healthy) and win another SB, but this season has been a tough one to watch.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still plenty of season left, and two games against Arizona.

Might have to win a road game or two in the playoffs, but I'm not giving up on this season. We need to get some key players healthy though.