• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The sky STILL isn't falling...

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, Champ was rated awfully by most objective ratings (PFF and the like).

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ET is actually my biggest concern in the secondary. He really is the engine that makes everything go, and I'm not seeing the same level of production as in past years. And there's no (reported) injury to explain this.

Can't really agree with this. His primary role is to protect against the downfield pass which he has done.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, Champ was rated awfully by most objective ratings (PFF and the like).

I agree he's not rated that well, but Champ at half his former self is still probably better than Burley right now. Not that Burley has been terrible but he's very raw and veteran receivers can fool him easier than they would with Champ.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burley is fine in the slot but I don't think he is much of an outside guy which is the issue with Maxwell hurt. Hopefully Simon can make it back this week, if not I would have to imagine there is a signing before weeks end.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the talking heads including guard need to stay and stop making excuses for bevell. He called the bad plays that don't work after it being proven that they won't work..

If the players on the field can't block, go to plan B or make adjustments. Bevell can't make adjustments and its obvious he had no plan B.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the talking heads including guard need to stay and stop making excuses for bevell. He called the bad plays that don't work after it being proven that they won't work..

If the players on the field can't block, go to plan B or make adjustments. Bevell can't make adjustments and its obvious he had no plan B.

Got to give you credit for being consistent.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah, the sky is falling. This team is awful. Not sure how a superbowl winning team can lose just a few players and be this bad. Hand offs to the middle and throws into coverage, punt, and the defense cant stop anything, repeat. Horrible. The only chance this team has to win is if Wilson runs with the ball and of course that's not in the game plan. 8-8 if we're lucky this year boys.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah, the sky is falling. This team is awful. Not sure how a superbowl winning team can lose just a few players and be this bad. Hand offs to the middle and throws into coverage, punt, and the defense cant stop anything, repeat. Horrible. The only chance this team has to win is if Wilson runs with the ball and of course that's not in the game plan. 8-8 if we're lucky this year boys.

A few players?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's obviously a lot of things that are going wrong with the team. They got a little more than a half to figure it out or you can basically stick a fork in them.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Tate and Thurmond, tell me who we lost that was a game changer?

I would say Browner and Red were a big part of the scheme. Maxwell survived, but has since been figured out. We have no inside rush on early downs.

It is not panic time, but it is definitely concerning on both sides of the ball.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, this team sacrificed half of the D-Line this year with both the Mc's leaving. Seattle is a former shell of itself. I love the legion of boom, but the only reason the legion of boom did jack shit was because of the front 4.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its obvious we did not replace bryant with anybody, and I say this having never liked bryant. The other thing is OL, its God awful with or without unger.

but cant say enough about Wilson, let him throw the ball down field and our offense suddenly looks completely different.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not as much about who we lost but the guys we do have arent playing well. Has Earl Thomas made a significant play this year? He seems almost invisible out there. KJ Wright was so good at covering TE's last year but has been getting abused by them this year. Obviously Kam isnt 100% and wont be this year, it wouldnt shock me if he hits the IR at some point. The one guy who was playing at an elite level on defense was Bobby Wagner and he is out a while.

All in all there are worse things in the world then being 3-3. Hopefully offensively things are improving. It seems like they are and it should get better when Unger and Miller are back.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Let's see how the Seahawks respond to this situation

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not as much about who we lost but the guys we do have arent playing well. Has Earl Thomas made a significant play this year? He seems almost invisible out there. KJ Wright was so good at covering TE's last year but has been getting abused by them this year. Obviously Kam isnt 100% and wont be this year, it wouldnt shock me if he hits the IR at some point. The one guy who was playing at an elite level on defense was Bobby Wagner and he is out a while.

All in all there are worse things in the world then being 3-3. Hopefully offensively things are improving. It seems like they are and it should get better when Unger and Miller are back.

That is something not talked about much, where has ET been? Last year he was busting through the line and hitting the RB, he seemed to be around the ball on almost every play. You barely see him this year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Tate and Thurmond, tell me who we lost that was a game changer?

Browner, Bryant, Clemons, McDonald, Thurmond McDaniel.... pretty much ALL defensive depth. Fuck off. You're not a fan, stop posting on these forums.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, this team sacrificed half of the D-Line this year with both the Mc's leaving. Seattle is a former shell of itself. I love the legion of boom, but the only reason the legion of boom did jack shit was because of the front 4.

Tony McDaniel is stunned by your lack of roster awareness.