• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The sky STILL isn't falling...

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner, Bryant, Clemons, McDonald, Thurmond McDaniel.... pretty much ALL defensive depth. Fuck off. You're not a fan, stop posting on these forums.

Really? You don't even know who we have on the roster and you're accusing someone of not being a fan?

Get a grip, dude.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is something not talked about much, where has ET been? Last year he was busting through the line and hitting the RB, he seemed to be around the ball on almost every play. You barely see him this year.

He has made a couple comments about "losing his championship spirit or focus" this season. He also did get that nice contract in the offseason. I hate to make that connection but unless he is hurt it makes sense.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could be 4-4 after the raiders game. havent even looked at the schedule after that but niners and cards twice? unless our guys get healthy and it really makes a difference, I think this season can be chalked up as a superbowl hangover year.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner, Bryant, Clemons, McDonald, Thurmond McDaniel.... pretty much ALL defensive depth. Fuck off. You're not a fan, stop posting on these forums.

Just go away you scream and yell at everything, there is a reason why most Seahawk fans on this site disassociate with you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy.^^^:L He's confused about who isn't a fan. Name calling on top of it. Tzorn has been fine since he joined.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a significant part of the Seahawks struggles on defense has been injuries.

You lose Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, Tharold Simon at CB and Bobby Wagner at LB. Right now we have Marcus Burley out there starting at CB, he's a guy who if not for injuries probably wouldn't even be on the Seahawks roster. Then it is quite obvious that Kam is banged up as well.

I expect things to improve. The Cowboys have a great team, and the Rams are a lot better than their record would indicate and have been a tough team for us to beat in St. Louis.

Are we as dominant as we were last year? Clearly not. I don't think anyone would argue that point. But the playoffs are clearly not off the table. We are 3-3 and have a very talented roster.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, this team sacrificed half of the D-Line this year with both the Mc's leaving. Seattle is a former shell of itself. I love the legion of boom, but the only reason the legion of boom did jack shit was because of the front 4.

The Legion of Boom is down it's #2, #3 and #4 CBs due to injuries and Kam Chancellor is playing hurt. I'm not sure what you expect when it's so banged up. QBs don't take shots deep against Sherman anymore, which was how he forced so many turnovers. When you can attack Chancellor and Burley, why would they throw near Sherman or Thomas?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a significant part of the Seahawks struggles on defense has been injuries.

You lose Byron Maxwell, Jeremy Lane, Tharold Simon at CB and Bobby Wagner at LB. Right now we have Marcus Burley out there starting at CB, he's a guy who if not for injuries probably wouldn't even be on the Seahawks roster. Then it is quite obvious that Kam is banged up as well.

I expect things to improve. The Cowboys have a great team, and the Rams are a lot better than their record would indicate and have been a tough team for us to beat in St. Louis.

Are we as dominant as we were last year? Clearly not. I don't think anyone would argue that point. But the playoffs are clearly not off the table. We are 3-3 and have a very talented roster.

I think the secondary played well even with the injuries, but if they can't get any pressure it doesnt matter. Seattle is getting slapped around in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, this team sacrificed half of the D-Line this year with both the Mc's leaving. Seattle is a former shell of itself. I love the legion of boom, but the only reason the legion of boom did jack shit was because of the front 4.

The d line sucks right now, but let's not pretend that they make that secondary formidable

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the one positive is that the passing game really caught fire in the 2nd half. Hopefully PC & co pull their head out of their asses and realize that you can't send a QB like Wilson out there and make priority #1 be "just don't turn it over". He's the guy and he needs to be handed over the keys to the bus. This is at least the 5th time in his career where things were going bad, they let him do his thing, and he lit it up. No more training wheels.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still got injuries to overcome, but the offense sure looked a lot more like last years in that second half.

We're still one of the best teams in the league, and plenty more ball to play. The Harvin experiment failed. We cut bait and moving on.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still got injuries to overcome, but the offense sure looked a lot more like last years in that second half.

We're still one of the best teams in the league, and plenty more ball to play. The Harvin experiment failed. We cut bait and moving on.

For sure... but man I think we really shot ourselves in the foot with that stupid trade. Erase that trade and we have Patterson, McDaniel/McDonald and possibly Clemons still on this team.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure... but man I think we really shot ourselves in the foot with that stupid trade. Erase that trade and we have Patterson, McDaniel/McDonald and possibly Clemons still on this team.

It looked like a the right kind of gamble to take for a team shooting for a SB. I just didn't work. The guy is too much of a headache that even a players coach like PC couldn't make it work. His history of this behavior goes back to his high school days. Even with all that money, they guy can't just be a pro and do his job.

I'm fine with this move. Best to cut bait now than ruin an entire season over it. I think going forward, the Hawks will get back to doing what they do best on offense.

Let the Jets deal with this cancer. We can just get back to business.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is far from over... I"m encouraged by the way we fought back and how our offense starting clicking ... Were gonna start getting guy's back and we should strengthen up as the season roll's on ... We just gotta find way's to scrap out wins until then... Our backs are definitely to the wall though not much more room for error... But I like what I saw offensively in the second half...

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the team doesn't quit as easy as some of the posters here. Time to toughen up. Let's watch the team beat the Panthers

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still haven't figured out that McDaniel is still a Seahawk?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't figured out that McDaniel is still a Seahawk?

Not only on the team, but he has started the last 5 games and was given credit for the safety against Green Bay. I guess he just hasn't stood out enough this season to be memorable.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or did the ol look better with jean Pierre at center?