• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks Thread

How Far Will the Seahawks Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there was some good football talk for a while about the Seahawks and the chance to repeat. Then for a while 2 guys decided to get in a pissing contest to see who could look like the bigger jackass and now some are talking once again about the Seahawks and what it will take to repeat. Pretty much sums it all up for you

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well out of all the teams that have won the superbowl I like our chances the most some positives would be that we pretty much have the same team going into this season only key players we lost is an aging chris clemons and red bryant and golden tate but with percy coming back and drafting the speedy WR paul richardson I think we can manage without tate.

negatives is that we play in the hardest division in football the team that finished last in our division had a 7-9 record. Also if you look at the NFC conference there are 0 push over teams. I would say the worst team in the conference is minnesota and they have the best back in the league and if teddy bridgewater has a surprise rookie season watch out. Atlanta when healthy went like 11-5 or 12-4 the season prior and the bucs with lovie smith is interesting....

Its going to be a tough fight for the hawks were gonna have to take this game by game

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt Seattle has a great team and likely have answered most of the positions they lost in the off season, but depth and health could be issues. They are in trouble of Okung has his usual injuries and neither Harvin nor Rice should be counted on for a full season. Richardson? What does he weigh? Maybe 150 soaking wet? lol.

The line has to stay much more healthy that last year if they are to have any chances and they play a brutal schedule for the defenses they play.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt Seattle has a great team and likely have answered most of the positions they lost in the off season, but depth and health could be issues. They are in trouble of Okung has his usual injuries and neither Harvin nor Rice should be counted on for a full season. Richardson? What does he weigh? Maybe 150 soaking wet? lol.

The line has to stay much more healthy that last year if they are to have any chances and they play a brutal schedule for the defenses they play.

:agree: gonna be a battle out there in the West. Will be fun to watch fo sho.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, UK Cowboy has them missing the playoffs. What a shock! :L

:lol:

Haters gonna hate.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, UK Cowboy has them missing the playoffs. What a shock! :L

:lol:

Haters gonna hate.

Hater my ass. The Rams and Niners front 7's will manhandle the Hawks OLine this year. Seahawks have a first place schedule. Look at history dude. The Ravens probably thought they would repeat too. Their D was every bit as good as Seattles the year before, their running game was as good, and their QB better. How'd that work out? You like statistics. Check the stats for Super Bowl Champs that miss the playoffs the following year. You aren't a hater or troll for stating something that is a statistical probability.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hater my ass. The Rams and Niners front 7's will manhandle the Hawks OLine this year. Seahawks have a first place schedule. Look at history dude. The Ravens probably thought they would repeat too. Their D was every bit as good as Seattles the year before, their running game was as good, and their QB better. How'd that work out? You like statistics. Check the stats for Super Bowl Champs that miss the playoffs the following year. You aren't a hater or troll for stating something that is a statistical probability.

Wow. You're not a hater, you're just fucking retarded.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but you are a troll when every post is negative about a given team/player. It shows a pattern of prejudice. I have no idea why Wilson is so far up your backside, but it's clear you have an unhealthy obsession with his ranking and what Seattle fans think of him.

Romo? I'm sure you and some of your fans have a much higher view of him than I would and likely the average fan would. Doesn't shock me or anger me in any way.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You're not a hater, you're just fucking retarded.

Yeah, we'll see. Your team won't make the playoffs this season. Not a hater, check back Dec. 31 and season your crow

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've learned in my life to not feed a troll. So You have your opition UK. I have mine

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but you are a troll when every post is negative about a given team/player. It shows a pattern of prejudice. I have no idea why Wilson is so far up your backside, but it's clear you have an unhealthy obsession with his ranking and what Seattle fans think of him.

Romo? I'm sure you and some of your fans have a much higher view of him than I would and likely the average fan would. Doesn't shock me or anger me in any way.

...or should.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prejudice? LMAO, what the fuck are you talking about? I liked Wilson in college and rooted for him as a Pro. He is a classy, hard working kid. Saying he is one of the 12-14 best QB's in the League is only an insult to a delusional fan. The kid is overrated when Seahawk fan says bullshit like Wilson had the best first two years in NFL history. Absurd. He has done a good job, but he is a role player, not the reason they won a ring. Maybe he will be top 5 someday, that day just ain't today

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prejudice? LMAO, what the fuck are you talking about? I liked Wilson in college and rooted for him as a Pro. He is a classy, hard working kid. Saying he is one of the 12-14 best QB's in the League is only an insult to a delusional fan. The kid is overrated when Seahawk fan says bullshit like Wilson had the best first two years in NFL history. Absurd. He has done a good job, but he is a role player, not the reason they won a ring. Maybe he will be top 5 someday, that day just ain't today

Really? So which is it, he is THE most overrated player in the entire league and as bad as Dilfer, or one of the 12-14 best players in the league that you respect and liked in college?

I call it like I see it and your prejudice is obvious.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? So which is it, he is THE most overrated player in the entire league and as bad as Dilfer, or one of the 12-14 best players in the league that you respect and liked in college?

I call it like I see it and your prejudice is obvious.

Go back and look at what I said son. From the start, I never, ever said he was lower than 12-14. To most of Seahawk nation, that is a crime. Look at the way they ripped the actual experts who had Wilson even or below Romo. I compared him to Dilfer because when a fan points to the ring as the reason he is a ''top 5'' QB, it is absurd. If rings were the determining factor, Dilfer would rank ahead of Marino. I did say there were 18 other QB's in the league that would have won a Super Bowl in Seattle last year. Not an insult either, just a fact. And I did say that when Seattle starts paying Wilson 8 figures a year it would signal the downfall of their team. I stand behind that too

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens probably thought they would repeat too. Their D was every bit as good as Seattles the year before, their running game was as good, and their QB better. How'd that work out? You like statistics.

Umm, which Ravens team are you talking about? 2000 or 2012? Cause your "stats" are all over the place.

If its 2012, then they had the 12th ranked scoring defense (17th in yards) and 20th ranked rushing attack. A far cry from the Seahawks #1 and #4 respectively. As for better QB, it's debateable that Joe Flacco is better than Wilson.

If its 2000, they did have the the #1 ranked D as well as the #5 rushing attack, but Trent Dilfer and Tony Banks were nowhere near the QB that Wilson is. Also, THAT Ravens team made the playoff with Elvis Grbac under center in 2001, so if that's the history you're pointing to, then the Hawks are in good shape,

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, which Ravens team are you talking about? 2000 or 2012? Cause your "stats" are all over the place.

If its 2012, then they had the 12th ranked scoring defense (17th in yards) and 20th ranked rushing attack. A far cry from the Seahawks #1 and #4 respectively. As for better QB, it's debateable that Joe Flacco is better than Wilson.

If its 2000, they did have the the #1 ranked D as well as the #5 rushing attack, but Trent Dilfer and Tony Banks were nowhere near the QB that Wilson is. Also, THAT Ravens team made the playoff with Elvis Grbac under center in 2001, so if that's the history you're pointing to, then the Hawks are in good shape,

Lets go with 2000. A comparable D to Seattles from last season, by your own stats....and who was able to win a Super Bowl QB'ing a team with that fantastic D....Dilfer and Tony Banks, right? So if someone said there were 18 other QB's that could have won a Super Bowl with that team, would it make them a hater or a troll? There might have been 25 QB's that could have won a Super Bowl in Seattle last season. That's not calling Wilson the 26th best. That's just saying he wasn't the driving force of their success

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets go with 2000. A comparable D to Seattles from last season, by your own stats....and who was able to win a Super Bowl QB'ing a team with that fantastic D....Dilfer and Tony Banks, right? So if someone said there were 18 other QB's that could have won a Super Bowl with that team, would it make them a hater or a troll? There might have been 25 QB's that could have won a Super Bowl in Seattle last season. That's not calling Wilson the 26th best. That's just saying he wasn't the driving force of their success
That is where you are missing it. Seattle has a few forces that drive the team. The D is ferocious, Lynch is a force to deal with, and Russell runs the show. 3rd and long, no problem. Seattle slays teams this way.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look at what I said son. From the start, I never, ever said he was lower than 12-14. To most of Seahawk nation, that is a crime. Look at the way they ripped the actual experts who had Wilson even or below Romo. I compared him to Dilfer because when a fan points to the ring as the reason he is a ''top 5'' QB, it is absurd. If rings were the determining factor, Dilfer would rank ahead of Marino. I did say there were 18 other QB's in the league that would have won a Super Bowl in Seattle last year. Not an insult either, just a fact. And I did say that when Seattle starts paying Wilson 8 figures a year it would signal the downfall of their team. I stand behind that too

You can't say he is the most overrated player of any position in the league AND say he is dilfer AND still suggest he is a top half of the league QB. You are trying to ride both sides of the fence and I just won't let you get away with it. Try again kid.

You suggest you say something outrageous because someone else did first and try to justify it. :L

And once again, you do not have any special powers to determine who would, or would not have been able to also QB that team to the SB. This is NOT a fact and never can be. It's really stupid stuff like this that is getting you the negative attention you appear to crave.

You are seriously not helping yourself look any better when you keep tossing the 'fact' thing around on your opinions.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comparing Dilfer to Wilson is absurd. You lose ALL credibility. You keep hating, that's what you are doing.
18 other QB's ????, really, your opinion is now FACT. Lol.
Is RW worth 10 million a year, absolutely. 20 million a year? Absolutely.
A 1st place schedule means a difference of 2 games. Statements like "having to play a 1st place schedule" show your lack of understanding.
Please keep spouting the hate, it give us something to respond to.