• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks Thread

How Far Will the Seahawks Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty rare for that to happen. Even less so now that every QB and their momma tosses for 4k yards a season now. The Hawks had a great season, and will continue to have a solid team, but we've seen plenty of Super Bowl hangovers before.

It is rare... But it's also a rare team with one of the best defenses in NFL history... Throw in one of the better running backs in the league and a young improving star at qb and there is a chance... Not saying it's ever easy because it's NEVER easy but if any team has a shot at doing it it's this Seattle team... Not being a homer either just looking at the roster and it's STACKED with talent....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, I'll show you again.

Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you.

When you keep saying the same things after being told they aren't right, what other conclusions can you have?

Dumb 9'ers are dumb.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you keep saying the same things after being told they aren't right, what other conclusions can you have?

Dumb 9'ers are dumb.

Several actually. Show me though.

Quit dancing around the question and show me specifically what was said that lead you to this conclusion. Which specific post or posts of mine showed you that I didn't understand you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several actually. Show me though.

Quit dancing around the question and show me specifically what was said that lead you to this conclusion. Which specific post or posts of mine showed you that I didn't understand you?

lol. If you keep being dumb I'm going to keep treating you as such.

It's all right there. Your question isn't a question. It's a generalization. You can't answer a generalization.

If you have a specific question about something I said then ask it. Otherwise you just look like a tard getting all angry over obvious trolling. And this isn't the first time.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. If you keep being dumb I'm going to keep treating you as such.

It's all right there. Your question isn't a question. It's a generalization. You can't answer a generalization.

If you have a specific question about something I said then ask it. Otherwise you just look like a tard getting all angry over obvious trolling. And this isn't the first time.

Call it what you want. You're still avoiding it. I'll say it again for you.

Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson extends play's more than he runs downfield.... Kaep run's downfield more... I think Kaep is faster downfield where Wilson is quicker laterally and avoiding pressure...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson extends play's more than he runs downfield.... Kaep run's downfield more... I think Kaep is faster downfield where Wilson is quicker laterally and avoiding pressure...

All QB's are at risk though. Wilson's risks are his lack of protection from his line. He takes a lot of blind side hits . We have seen a number of QB's get shoulder injuries from that kind of hit. Kaep is more of a pure runner and there have been examples of those kinds of QB's getting leg and knee injuries. Pick your poison.

Ask GB what happens to a season when your stud QB gets injured. Same would happen to every other team in the league. Tavaris would be ok for a game or two, but our season wouldn't end well if he had to start 5-6 games. Few teams could survive that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All QB's are at risk though. Wilson's risks are his lack of protection from his line. He takes a lot of blind side hits . We have seen a number of QB's get shoulder injuries from that kind of hit. Kaep is more of a pure runner and there have been examples of those kinds of QB's getting leg and knee injuries. Pick your poison.

Ask GB what happens to a season when your stud QB gets injured. Same would happen to every other team in the league. Tavaris would be ok for a game or two, but our season wouldn't end well if he had to start 5-6 games. Few teams could survive that.

One thing that benefits Wilson though is his height and his strong build... He's compact and it's hard to get a beat on him ... Wilson's height actually benefits him in this area...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it what you want. You're still avoiding it. I'll say it again for you.

You can stop private messaging me like a total pussy. I told you I will just delete your shit and I did. I won't read it. Grow up kid. Accept that some people in life own you and move on.

Why not try talking about football instead of being a complete dipshit? Might get farther with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can stop private messaging me like a total pussy. I told you I will just delete your shit and I did. I won't read it. Grow up kid. Accept that some people in life own you and move on.

Why not try talking about football instead of being a complete dipshit? Might get farther with that.

Right, because I see a lot of football talk from you here in this post. Fucking moron. Figured that it wasn't appropriate to drag this out in the open, but fine, if this is what you want. And you're STILL avoiding the simple question instead of manning up to it. Pussy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking drop it already.
Puhleeeze!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because I see a lot of football talk from you here in this post. Fucking moron. Figured that it wasn't appropriate to drag this out in the open, but fine, if this is what you want. And you're STILL avoiding the simple question instead of manning up to it. Pussy.

:L

You are really not looking too good these days. Seriously, you are not helping yourself with this stupidity.

I answered every question that had an answer. My comments about you were true and every single post you make only further adds more to the body of evidence for it.

Now, I've been talking football in this thread. You care to, or are you looking to get yet another tread locked because you can't control yourself? :laugh3:

I'm thinking the answer to that question is B.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You are really not looking too good these days. Seriously, you are not helping yourself with this stupidity.

I answered every question that had an answer. My comments about you were true and every single post you make only further adds more to the body of evidence for it.

Now, I've been talking football in this thread. You care to, or are you looking to get yet another tread locked because you can't control yourself? :laugh3:

I'm thinking the answer to that question is B.

Pot calling the kettle black much? Oh I'M the one who got the other thread locked lol. I guess that's how you would see the world with your head up your ass.

Regarding the bold part, again, show me. Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you. Quote it for me. Bold it for me. Let me see it. You haven't shown me because it's not there.

Your definition of "owning me" is throwing out petty insults while refusing to be held accountable to your stupid nonsense. Sorry, but it's not fooling me and I'm going to continue to request this response from you until you actually grow a pair and quit dodging it.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will request to you, for the sanity of everyone else, that this goes to private. I don't see how that makes me a pussy. Just don't see the need to bring everyone else in on our petty spat.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, There is just no reaching some people.

I won't private message you because I couldn't give a shit less about you or your problems. I have nothing to work out. Get it? You have issues and that's fine, but call it what it is. It's the first step toward working through them.

There literally isn't anything else left to be said. You keep asking the same pointless question over and over and don't like the answer. That won't change the answer no matter how many sorry times you try it. Pull your head out of your ass and move on.

I might suggest you put me on ignore if you really can't control yourself.

Now enough of this utter nonsense. Talk about football or go seek therapy. And yes, it was YOU that got the other thread locked. Just YOU. :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now before some asshat gets this thread locked too I'll give the rest of my opinion on this coming season.

Every team will fall off if they lose their starting QB for any length of time. That much is universal.

Before we can look at how far each team is expected to go you have to start with how they will finish in their own division first. That's a hard question for every team in the NFC west. It could be argued that all 4 could get on a run and win the division. I mean most won't expect the Rams in it and many probably still feel it's going to be between Seattle and SC, but how far off are zona and SL? Not much.

I think we all pick Seattle vs SC because of the QB position and that's understandable. All 4 have solid defenses so injuries should be expected for all of them. What kind of depth does each have?

Seattle lost two of their starting WR's last year, one never played all season. They also had at least 3 of their starting o line out for much of the season. And yet they still won it all. Of course getting those linemen back for the playoff run was huge so timing is everything on those.

Seattle will struggle if they have another injury plagued year at those positions. Two of those backups on the line will be starting this year and that's scary enough, but who is behind them? Okung hasn't played a full season yet has he? And we should expect both Harvin and Rice to miss at least some parts of the season. Add that Richardson is another of those small fragile kind of receivers and what will they have after them?

It's really those questions that had me pick Seattle not returning to the SB. I'm not sure if they can get lucky enough to have their injuries all early enough to be strong for the playoffs again because going through those games with backups doesn't seem like it will work to me.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, There is just no reaching some people.

I won't private message you because I couldn't give a shit less about you or your problems. I have nothing to work out. Get it? You have issues and that's fine, but call it what it is. It's the first step toward working through them.

There literally isn't anything else left to be said. You keep asking the same pointless question over and over and don't like the answer. That won't change the answer no matter how many sorry times you try it. Pull your head out of your ass and move on.

I might suggest you put me on ignore if you really can't control yourself.

Now enough of this utter nonsense. Talk about football or go seek therapy. And yes, it was YOU that got the other thread locked. Just YOU. :L

You're an idiot if you think it was JUST me who got the other one locked.

What answer? I don't recall seeing an answer.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually don't predict how I think a team will do in a season because there are too many factors that are impossible to determine. But what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

I believe the best teams make the playoffs (for the most part) and Seattle is definitely one of the best teams. Playoffs is a given in my book. But the seeding and injuries will have a huge impact on a team that gets to the post-season. A lot of luck has to come in to finish off the season with a championship. Not saying that to take anything away from Seattle last year, I just recognize that a lot of very very good teams don't win the Super Bowl for these reasons.

I think Seattle matches up very well with the best contenders in the AFC. If either New England or Denver make it there, Seattle has the perfect secondary to match up with either of the best QB's in the league, leading to another laughable one-sided Super Bowl. If Seattle makes it to the Super Bowl, they will win.

Also, I think it's incredibly difficult to handle Seattle in Seattle. If the Seahawks are the first seed in the NFC and have home field advantage, then I believe they will win the NFC Championship, and subsequently the Super Bowl.

With that said, I think Seahawks will face a difficult schedule with both the NFC West and AFC West this year (I think that's right, but didn't look it up). I think these team will bludgeon each other just enough that no NFC West team will hold the #1 seed. And with that being the case, I believe that Seattle will fall in the Division Round of NFC Championship without home-field advantage. Seahawks in Seattle = Unstoppable. Seahawks not in Seatte = Very very good, but beatable.

Seattle loses in the NFC Championship. My $0.02.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i havent read the earlier posts someone mind getting me up to date?