• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks Thread

How Far Will the Seahawks Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Seahawks had run into the packers in the playoffs last year, they would've lost. I think the packers are the one team that can match up against the Seahawks.

Disagree. NFCW teams >GB.The difference is the D.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Hawk fans are homers and why shouldn't they be? They just won the last SB. Get real. If my 9ers had won I would be bragging as well.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping the mental attitude is key and they really had that rolling last year. Can they keep it going? Very possibly!

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson will...

Throw for ___3,550___ yards.
Throw ___18____ touchdowns.
Throw _____6__ interceptions.
Rush for __750___ yards and ___ touchdowns.
Complete ___60_% of his passes.

The leading receiver (any position) will be: _______Baldwin__1100/5__. Yards? TDs caught?

The leading running back will be: _____Lynch__1150/11____________. Yards? Rushing TDs.

Percy Harvin will start __11___ games. He will finish ___8_ games healthy.

Defensive Yards Allowed: __260__ per game.
Defensive Points Allowed: ___16.5_ per game.
Interceptions: _21__

Sherman will: Live up to his contract/ Won't.

Team Record: _11__-_5_

Home vs. SF: W/L w
Away at SF: W/L L

Biggest surprise?
Will lose in the division round of the playoffs

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson will...

Throw for 3200 yards.
Throw 22 touchdowns.
Throw 11 interceptions.
Rush for 500 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Complete 64% of his passes.

The leading receiver (any position) will be: Harvin. 900 Yards (if he's lucky). 5 TDs caught.

The leading running back will be: Lynch (duh). 1350 Yards (I think he will be better than '13). 14 Rushing TDs.

Percy Harvin will start 13 games. He will finish 13 games healthy.

Defensive Yards Allowed: 280 per game.
Defensive Points Allowed: 14 per game.
Interceptions: 25

Sherman will: Live up to his contract: Yes

Team Record: 10-6

Home vs. SF: W
Away at SF: L

Biggest surprise? Long shot here... But I'll go with being swept by the Cards lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson will...

Throw for 3368 yards.
Throw 23 touchdowns.
Throw 9 interceptions.
Rush for 442 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Complete 68% of his passes.

The leading receiver (any position) will be: Harvin. 866 Yards, 9 TD

The leading running back will be: Lynch. 1099 Yards, 12 Rushing TD

Percy Harvin will start 13 games. He will finish 11 games healthy.

Defensive Yards Allowed: 255 per game.
Defensive Points Allowed: 15.8 per game.

Sherman will: Live up to his contract in the 2014-15 season

Biggest surprise? Pete Carroll stink palms Harbaugh after SEA loses in SF......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a great team in a very competitive division. Its going to be a good season no matter what. The only expectations I have is every team is going to give the hawks their best game. It is still surreal that we actually won it all. A repeat would be really cool but there are a few teams that will go to war with us on the field. And the Niner's are likely playing just as good as the Hawks. Those two games may decide the division.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson will...

Throw for 3368 yards.
Throw 23 touchdowns.
Throw 9 interceptions.
Rush for 442 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Complete 68% of his passes.

The leading receiver (any position) will be: Harvin. 866 Yards, 9 TD

The leading running back will be: Lynch. 1099 Yards, 12 Rushing TD

Percy Harvin will start 13 games. He will finish 11 games healthy.

Defensive Yards Allowed: 255 per game.
Defensive Points Allowed: 15.8 per game.

Sherman will: Live up to his contract in the 2014-15 season

Biggest surprise? Pete Carroll stink palms Harbaugh after SEA loses in SF......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

:lol::laugh3: @ STINK PALMS

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wilson will end up more banged up this year and I just don't think if they take away his run potential that he will be anywhere near as effective. Seattle plays in the division that has to have the most physical defenses to face in the NFL this coming year and teams are always looking to punish him for running so much. He's avoided major injury to this point, but all of the running QB's are at risk of it and I just have a feeling he may not be as mobile come winter this year.

What do you think Wizard?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you watch Seattle football? Wilson doesn't run much per say. He does scramble out of blown plays and at times turns some into a gain on the ground, but he doesn't have designed run plays anywhere near as much as other so-called running QB's. In fact many of us asked why they kept showing the read zone last year when Wilson failed to keep it EVER. It was a failed play because everyone knew he wasn't running it.

And before any of you try it, I know full well how many carries he had. What they don't show you in the stats is how many were designed run plays vs blown plays turned into positive yards. Something that happens a fair amount in our division.

Now, can Wilson end up banged up? Of course he can. If they don't have better line play he could be scrambling a lot again and anything can happen. Wouldn't surprise me any if he was banged up this year.

I'm not worried nearly as much about Wilson's health as their Oline. I don't trust their depth there.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ! Thank you! Was that so hard?

Had to switch threads but I'm proud of you for being objective about the limitations of a running QB. Just had to bring this up since you were quick to point out this potential flaw for Kaepernick, but not for your own QB. Not my fault you guys are seen as homers. But maybe you're not as much of a homer as I thought you were.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ! Thank you! Was that so hard?

Had to switch threads but I'm proud of you for being objective about the limitations of a running QB. Just had to bring this up since you were quick to point out this potential flaw for Kaepernick, but not for your own QB. Not my fault you guys are seen as homers. But maybe you're not as much of a homer as I thought you were.

I pointed out no flaw. I just gave an opinion and for some reason you and dulmer had to make it about Wilson. Hard to keep you people on topic for some reason.

QB injuries are more likely to any running QB, but are still sort of random. I just made my prediction and nothing more.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my fault people see you guys as homers. You provide an objective opinion about Kaepernick but fail to do so about your own QB in your own thread.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my fault people see you guys as homers. You provide an objective opinion about Kaepernick but fail to do so about your own QB in your own thread.

Ok, from now on no SC fan is allowed to post anywhere on this forum about any other player on any other team without having an equal amount of discussion about anything that could relate to their own players as well.

If you can't follow that you will be labeled as homers.

:suds:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, from now on no SC fan is allowed to post anywhere on this forum about any other player on any other team without having an equal amount of discussion about anything that could relate to their own players as well.

If you can't follow that you will be labeled as homers.

:suds:

You're naive if you don't realize that your homerism is cumulative and not the product of one specific instance.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're naive if you don't realize that your homerism is cumulative and not the product of one specific instance.

If you don't get what I was saying I'm just not going to be surprised.

You want to call us homers because I said something about Kaep and the SC 9'ers without also saying something about Wilson... In a thread that had nothing to do with Wilson or his team. I'm now going to hold you to that same expectation. You will be hounded to make statements about your own team when you speak of anyone else.

I guess that's the only way to carry on a conversation with you people.

Anyone else here have a link to an English to see-spot-run translator? I'm having a lot of difficulty with that language it seems.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't get what I was saying I'm just not going to be surprised.

You want to call us homers because I said something about Kaep and the SC 9'ers without also saying something about Wilson... In a thread that had nothing to do with Wilson or his team. I'm now going to hold you to that same expectation. You will be hounded to make statements about your own team when you speak of anyone else.

I guess that's the only way to carry on a conversation with you people.

Anyone else here have a link to an English to see-spot-run translator? I'm having a lot of difficulty with that language it seems.

I clearly understood you the first time. Not sure why you're repeating yourself again.

Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you. Oh wait, you won't. Just like the other thread.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly understood you the first time. Not sure why you're repeating yourself again.

Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you. Oh wait, you won't. Just like the other thread.

lol, you really are that dumb aren't you?

I have no idea what you are saying about the 'other thread', but what exactly do you want to know? When you are too stupid to get what's being said I repeat it. Nothing more need to be added to it. Unless you are once again lost. :L

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you really are that dumb aren't you?

I have no idea what you are saying about the 'other thread', but what exactly do you want to know? When you are too stupid to get what's being said I repeat it. Nothing more need to be added to it. Unless you are once again lost. :L

Here, I'll show you again.

Go ahead and show me how you came to the conclusion that I didn't understand you.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to say that your words are beyond me. Like your a genius and I'm an illiterate moron. Your superiority complex has caused you to become completely delusional. CLEARLY I understand you very well and have responded accordingly. This is entirely obvious and this is why I'm asking you to prove me wrong - to show me SPECIFICALLY what pieces of evidence have caused you to reach this incorrect conclusion of yours. Go ahead and show me, seriously.

Put the snide comments and the smileys away and find me something of substance. Get your head out of your ass and show me how you could possibly come to the conclusion that I didn't understand you. Go ahead. I'm still waiting.

th