• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started my conversation stating no number 1's. You and I can differ on how we grade the #2s and #3s.
Can't use last year as a measuring stick with Cam at QB. The year before Brady lost faith in Meyers, no one could understand why. Watch him this season.

No one will be a stat monster. Too much equal talent to go around. Not good for FFL.

Mac Jones will struggle at times but I think he's the future. Not close to a Brady. More like a Bledsoe with a great RBBC.
I like Mac Jones too. I think he can become an NFL starter in the right place and NE is probably one of the better spots for him

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mac Jones too. I think he can become an NFL starter in the right place and NE is probably one of the better spots for him
Sounds like he had a great practice against the Gmen. Rave reviews.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take a rb round one, i would like him to crack 1000 yards. Thats just me. He did help yes. But i firmly believe his production and value to your team could of been filled by many rbs with far less draft capitol invested. Just my opinion.
We needed a RB. Bill pulled the trigger on a good one. He did get injured. I'm sure he is the 1st RB to get drafted that developed injuries.

"Before trading running back Sony Michel to the Los Angeles Rams, the New England Patriots had several offers from other teams. Appearing on Gresh and Keefe Wednesday, Adam Schefter of ESPN indicated that the Patriots fielded several offers from other teams before agreeing to a deal with the Rams."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His other healthy year he rumbled for 3.7? Regardless i want more from a first round rb. Alot more. I dunno that stat line is good, its nothing alot of guys cant accomplish behind the line the pats had.. If the pats drafted a rb in the first this year and told u thats what u would get from him…youd be this excited? You absolutely wouldnt be.
Running back by committee.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Before trading running back Sony Michel to the Los Angeles Rams, the New England Patriots had several offers from other teams. Appearing on Gresh and Keefe Wednesday, Adam Schefter of ESPN indicated that the Patriots fielded several offers from other teams before agreeing to a deal with the Rams."

Look i get that. Im all about value. Take this year with the steelers. We took the top rb. The steelers are oozing praise on him. I hope hes a generational talent. Ill support it just like you with sony. However, we had areas of other need at skill positions tht i feel would of been much better served with that pick.
Running back by committee.
Not disputing that. Ill just say im wrong. :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look i get that. Im all about value. Take this year with the steelers. We took the top rb. The steelers are oozing praise on him. I hope hes a generational talent. Ill support it just like you with sony. However, we had areas of other need at skill positions tht i feel would of been much better served with that pick.

Not disputing that. Ill just say im wrong. :suds:
NE needed a RB in 18.

Now that I answered your question. Would you draft that RB?

In 2004, he had 250 carries, 941 yds and a 3.8 yard per carry. He went to the pro bowl that year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the Wynn & Sonny picks.
1st off. Anytime you draft an OL in the 1st. Never complain. It will never be a popular pick, because it isnt a sexy pick like drafting a Randy Moss.
Even if a player doesnt work out. Always be happy with a 1st rd. OL pick. With a bad OL you have a bad team no matter how good everyone else is.
Wynn = good pick

Now Sony. Com'on guys. Lets just say that wasnt a good pick. He was never even your most important RB the whole time he played for the Pats. Now I agree. You guys needed a RB so I get the pick. However dont claim he was 1st rd. worthy knowing what you know now. :happyshake: BTW 900 yds is less than 60 yds a gm avg. Also not 1st rd. worthy. You definitely could have done better with that pick.
Sony = not good pick

As far as WRs. I think you guys are confusing good WR corp with depth at WR. (or in some cases potential)
Having a bunch of sub #2's or #3 WRs throughout. Is less appealing than a team with a true #1 & #2 & some #4 WRs. You guys can claim depth there (if you wish) but top WR corps? Please stop claiming Agholor as a solid #2. he could be used as one in a pinch (hardly solid) but would say he could be a solid #3. Pretty sure there were a couple Pats fans helping me clown on a couple Eagle fans because of Agholor. Now he is some kinda of high end WR? Like I said. I think you guys are confusing depth with good. With Brady he can make good depth look good. Cam? Needs good WRs.

Side note: I am interested in seeing Mac Jones. Which I think will be sooner than later in this season. Heard a lot of good things from his camp so far.

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watchout, don't say anything negative about the Hawks. It offends the sensitive 12s. Regardless if it's factual or not.

Curious on your take. Do the hawks sign KJ back?

Follow up, who do the Hawks let test FA next year? A very good OT, who's getting long in the tooth, or your younger stud pro bowl safety?
KJ was such a great player and I feel like the Hawks will miss his presence this year. Also the injury to Ben Burr-Kirven is a bummer because I remember watching him at UW and he was a tackling machine. I like having Jamall Adams but the price tag is ridiculously high. Honestly if it wasn't for Russell Wilson we would be a 4-5 win team so he deserves everything he is getting. I hope they resolve the Duane Brown situation because he is an outstanding tackle when healthy. I expect the Hawks to be contenders this year but I know that injuries could derail them like any team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ was such a great player and I feel like the Hawks will miss his presence this year. Also the injury to Ben Burr-Kirven is a bummer because I remember watching him at UW and he was a tackling machine. I like having Jamall Adams but the price tag is ridiculously high. Honestly if it wasn't for Russell Wilson we would be a 4-5 win team so he deserves everything he is getting. I hope they resolve the Duane Brown situation because he is an outstanding tackle when healthy. I expect the Hawks to be contenders this year but I know that injuries could derail them like any team.
Well said.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the Wynn & Sonny picks.
1st off. Anytime you draft an OL in the 1st. Never complain. It will never be a popular pick, because it isnt a sexy pick like drafting a Randy Moss.
Even if a player doesnt work out. Always be happy with a 1st rd. OL pick. With a bad OL you have a bad team no matter how good everyone else is.
Wynn = good pick

Now Sony. Com'on guys. Lets just say that wasnt a good pick. He was never even your most important RB the whole time he played for the Pats. Now I agree. You guys needed a RB so I get the pick. However dont claim he was 1st rd. worthy knowing what you know now. :happyshake: BTW 900 yds is less than 60 yds a gm avg. Also not 1st rd. worthy. You definitely could have done better with that pick.
Sony = not good pick

As far as WRs. I think you guys are confusing good WR corp with depth at WR. (or in some cases potential)
Having a bunch of sub #2's or #3 WRs throughout. Is less appealing than a team with a true #1 & #2 & some #4 WRs. You guys can claim depth there (if you wish) but top WR corps? Please stop claiming Agholor as a solid #2. he could be used as one in a pinch (hardly solid) but would say he could be a solid #3. Pretty sure there were a couple Pats fans helping me clown on a couple Eagle fans because of Agholor. Now he is some kinda of high end WR? Like I said. I think you guys are confusing depth with good. With Brady he can make good depth look good. Cam? Needs good WRs.

Side note: I am interested in seeing Mac Jones. Which I think will be sooner than later in this season. Heard a lot of good things from his camp so far.
I think you misunderstood what you read?

First I'm not an Agoholor fan. He is what he is, a career #2. Nothing more. Nice runner after he catches the ball but he has less than 60% catch rate.

I am sure all NE fans wish we had a #1. We don't so we'll rely on multiple mid tier level receivers, a strong RB stable and two very good TEs when healthy. NE had plenty of depth in the RB room, thus the trade of Michel.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watchout, don't say anything negative about the Hawks. It offends the sensitive 12s. Regardless if it's factual or not.

Curious on your take. Do the hawks sign KJ back?

Follow up, who do the Hawks let test FA next year? A very good OT, who's getting long in the tooth, or your younger stud pro bowl safety?
Not trying to be mean about this but you also get very sensitive when others say negative thingsI'd rather let the about the Pats. You're better than that.

Too answer your KJ question, yes they should sign him back cause the depth seems to be a little thin. We'll see what happens with Geno Adkins visit.

I'd rather let the old o-line go and draft a younger o-line but we all how that goes.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be mean about this but you also get very sensitive when others say negative thingsI'd rather let the about the Pats. You're better than that.

Too answer your KJ question, yes they should sign him back cause the depth seems to be a little thin. We'll see what happens with Geno Adkins visit.

I'd rather let the old o-line go and draft a younger o-line but we all how that goes.
I don't think I get sensitive about negative NE remarks? I'll watch out for that. Hell, I speak ill of them when it's deserved. I like good banter when it has substance not just bs.

I made the KJ comment before the Atkins visit.

Olines need time to gel and drafting quality Olinemen are not easy.

No one answered the question about do you sign Brown now and let Diggs hit FA next year? Diggs is the best real safety Seattle has.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and college is not the nfl. There biletnikoff winners who went 6th round . Systems, conferences etc play way into college stats. Many including myself were mauled for saying nkeal harry couldnt separate.

that argument of college numbers requires much more depth.
Strange you said this?
I love nkeal Harry so I think he made a smart move

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also stated i had nkeal harry as the top wr in the draft at one point, and drafted him first round in a dynasty draft. Not sure where i became aware of the mistake or maybe talking out both sides.
GIF by Giphy QA

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also stated i had nkeal harry as the top wr in the draft at one point, and drafted him first round in a dynasty draft. Not sure where i became aware of the mistake or maybe talking out both sides.
Even knowledgable poster don't get everything right.
Admitting you were wrong does not excuse you! I demand you accept N'Keal Harry in a trade!:lm:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even knowledgable poster don't get everything right.
Admitting you were wrong does not excuse you! I demand you accept N'Keal Harry in a trade!:lm:
Honestly if hed move to tight end , he cant be worse than ebron. @FaCe-LeE-uS lets make this happen. Admitting i was wrong, and that i was an uber douche…