• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Philadelphia Flyers 2024 Off Season Thread

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years draft was graded a C minus ,you cant be happy with that. Drafting goalies in both the 2nd and 3rd round last year wasn't the smartest move either with Briere and Jones at the helm.
Meh, the people who grade this stuff aren't experts though. They say they are but.. I agree we could have maybe done a little bit better but, we don't always know the whole scene behind the scenes.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would really be nice if Hart didn't get in trouble and we had him as a tandem with Errsson this year.
I'm just curious as to what a speedy trial looks like lol. If Hart is truly innocent then as his lawyer I'm pushing to get his case heard so he can get on with his life, at the very least I'm trying to get him travel clearance so he can go back and play until a court date. The courts dragging their feet are ridiculous.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious as to what a speedy trial looks like lol. If Hart is truly innocent then as his lawyer I'm pushing to get his case heard so he can get on with his life, at the very least I'm trying to get him travel clearance so he can go back and play until a court date. The courts dragging their feet are ridiculous.
Who knew there was so much crime in Canada that they cant get a trial for this long.

I think they need Chy as their lawyer.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew there was so much crime in Canada that they cant get a trial for this long.

The legal system is so messed up from Covid. Everything is so backed up. I have a trial starting on Monday in a civil matter which is 4.5 years old from when the Complaint was filed. The sad thing for Hart is that even if not guilty, he is going to miss well over a year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Chy. That fraudulent pandemic that was perpetrated on the world populations has screwed a lot of things up including docket schedules and sech. Hart really was screwed-over royally and his career may never recover.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had Hextall ruin our organization and then move onto Pitt and ruin theirs.

Maybe we can have Fletcher ruin our organization and then move on ruin the Devils.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Flyers did this to themselves. Don't blame Canada. If this was the Thailand government you could bet he'd be playing hockey, but these dumb fucks didn't treat the canadians with the lack of respect they deserve.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be true eaglesnut. The Flyers certainly are not without blame for their bullshit that seems to be a continual contributor to the stupidity that has been institutionalized in the Flyers office buildings apparently!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers did this to themselves. Don't blame Canada. If this was the Thailand government you could bet he'd be playing hockey, but these dumb fucks didn't treat the canadians with the lack of respect they deserve.
Hey Dopey. Learn how to read. i am not blaming Canada for anything. Hart did this to himself not anyone else so stop crying about the Flyers management. They weren't in the room with the girl only those 5 kids were.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dopey. Learn how to read. i am not blaming Canada for anything. Hart did this to himself not anyone else so stop crying about the Flyers management. They weren't in the room with the girl only those 5 kids were.
Flyers were 25-15-6 with Hart on the team.
Flyers were 13-18-6 without Hart on the team.

He matters.

It matters that they didn't support him in any meaningful way.

Now when he plays again he will be playing for somebody else against us.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers were 25-15-6 with Hart on the team.
Flyers were 13-18-6 without Hart on the team.

He matters.

It matters that they didn't support him in any meaningful way.

Now when he plays again he will be playing for somebody else against us.
If you think anyone on this board doesn't know we are better off with Hart on the team than without him you are sadly mistaken. We all know that yes ALL of us know that already!!

What you fail to understand is what AWAZ and Chy and Crispy have already pointed out to you multiple times. As an organization we had to cut ties with him being in a sexual case because its a bad look for the organization. Yes even if he is innocent the brass still has to cut ties until its settled.

Now 4 people have explained it to you hopefully it doesn't take anyone else to point out the obvious.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think anyone on this board doesn't know we are better off with Hart on the team than without him you are sadly mistaken. We all know that yes ALL of us know that already!!

What you fail to understand is what AWAZ and Chy and Crispy have already pointed out to you multiple times. As an organization we had to cut ties with him being in a sexual case because its a bad look for the organization. Yes even if he is innocent the brass still has to cut ties until its settled.

Now 4 people have explained it to you hopefully it doesn't take anyone else to point out the obvious.
It’s called self preservation. The first executive to lead the way would find themselves all alone and unemployable.