• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love both yall

Nothing but respect for a quality educator.

My Mother is a retired 4th grade teacher and never stopped going to the work shops and always bettered herself as an educator. Til the day she retired she always looked out for the best interest of her students in every way she could.

Mom wasnt a teacher that showed up to collect a check. She was there for the students and her reviews showed it.

She has students in their adult hood that often come back to town and take her out to meals to catch up. She even inspired a few of her former students to become teachers. That is the ultimate compliment.

Great teachers are for sure Heroes.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey take the Hero vid as a compliment.

This video best describes me, Shaver, and OD. Me and Shaver new this song was written for us the first time we heard it. It has been our tailgating anthem for a few years now.

We adopt it and it as our anthem and it plays at least a couple times at every tailgater....

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ARE the "perfect" trolling machine Mamba...

BTW...Where ShavedNutz? Haven't seen that boy since my last drink....last nite!:laugh3:

Hey Wallace, you just don't look right in a Trojan avi. Kinda like putting a tuxedo on a Beaver.:lol: Bet over, sentence reduced to time served.

Now go put your Beaver avi back up.:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wallace, you just don't look right in a Trojan avi. Kinda like putting a tuxedo on a Beaver.:lol: Bet over, sentence reduced to time served.

Have I "dishonored" the Trojan avi uni TF12? Perhaps "embarrassed" that FINE Institution of yours in some way? IF SO, I apologize, never was any malisous intent to do so ya know.

I have no problem wearing the avi, kinda makes me feel all warm-n-fuzzy inside. I am man of my word and will HONOR this wager till the end.
:noidea:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, good show, man.

TAKE THAT TROJAN THING DOWN, Wallace, please!

I can't handle the truth! Anymore! :lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I "dishonored" the Trojan avi uni TF12? Perhaps "embarrassed" that FINE Institution of yours in some way? IF SO, I apologize, never was any malisous intent to do so ya know.

I have no problem wearing the avi, kinda makes me feel all warm-n-fuzzy inside. I am man of my word and will HONOR this wager till the end.

Not at all sir!! You've worn with it honor and respect!! I'm proud to see you with it!! I respect your honoring the bet to the end and you can certainly do so if you wish.

Just wanted you to know that for my end, you have satisfied our bet!!

With these last 2 posts, Mamba will be telling us to get a room in:

:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A man of his word? Here? You're going to give me the heart attack I have been avoiding for the last 5 years.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mamba already got a room with that Asian babe of his. I'm jealous. There. I said it. I'm stuck here with my keyboard. THAT AINT FAIR!

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all the warm and Fuzzy shit. You all are asses. Damn I don't really mean that. Fun note, despite the general Oregon Problem Stanford has had, who has knocked the ducks out of more title runs since 2000 than us......nobody!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all the warm and Fuzzy shit. You all are asses. Damn I don't really mean that. Fun note, despite the general Oregon Problem Stanford has had, who has knocked the ducks out of more title runs since 2000 than us......nobody!

:omg: Such language!! I thought the Trees were all refined and classy and shit!!:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Stanford can hold them to 45 or so then Stanford might have a chance. We'll see.

Right now I think Oregon and FSU have the best two teams in the country with Bama at a distant 3rd. Oh well. It is what it is.

"So deal with it, geneh!"

OK, OK, I get it already! Dude!

Sweet!

Dude!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mamba already got a room with that Asian babe of his. I'm jealous. There. I said it. I'm stuck here with my keyboard. THAT AINT FAIR!

Mamba has had MORE man affairs on this board than any poster here EVER! He has no room for talk on that subject. Currently he is "tutoring" a youngster @ ASU and is grooming him as we speak.:fap:

nuff said there

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just welcomed a baby girl to the family.

I have a new niece on the wifes side.

Another half asian half whitey...

Ellana Lynn

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba has had MORE man affairs on this board than any poster here EVER! He has no room for talk on that subject. Currently he is "tutoring" a youngster @ ASU and is grooming him as we speak.:fap:

nuff said there

I aint touching that one!

"You can't touch this."

No, I CANNOT. No, I WILL NOT. Though it is temptingly juicy, I AINT GONNA DO IT, I TELL YOU!:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.