• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose "embarassed", you?

3 redzone TOs by Mannion and a good kicker missing 2 FG'z? Sounds to me like 2 guys should have a finger pointed @ em and not the entire team. Yes, USC ran the rwak down our throats, but the game "SHOULD HAVE BEEN" a lot closer than it was. NOT taking anything away from USC, they deserved to win the game via their pressure D.

No excuses for Mannion and his bad decision making skills on 3 plays, but in defense of FG kicker Trevor Romaine...not having his "quick" long snapper due to injury has hampered him since Cal I believe.

Jahlii...go back to taking your meds regularly....you make more sense when you do.:laugh3:

You the one not making sense. Mannion throwing picks in critical times just proves he aint as clutch as Kelly. People trying to give tickets away to this ASU vs OSU game but no one wants to see this blow out. :laugh3:

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't an upset, a Paul Wulff led team would've won that game by a couple of TD's with how UW played. The Cougs were getting killed with douche bag Leach's game when a Jeff Tuel coached team gave Leach the finger and played their game.

WUT ?? Talk about being overly optimistic when it comes to Paul Wulff. During his 4 seasons at the helm of the Cougars he only managed 1 Apple Cup win. That was in his very first season with the game played in Pullman. Still needed 2 OT's to get the 16 - 13 win in late November 2008. After four long seasons going a dismal 4 - 32 in PAC-12 play, he was given his pink slip. :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You the one not making sense. Mannion throwing picks in critical times just proves he aint as clutch as Kelly. People trying to give tickets away to this ASU vs OSU game but no one wants to see this blow out. :laugh3:

Mannion ONLY had 3 INTs before the USC game, threw 3 in 1 nite...ALL into double coverage...you do the math.

Sorry NOBODY wants to go to an OSU blowout @ your house, must have better things to do that night. Anywhoze, GL in the Wasatch Mts. THIS weekend.:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like how you called UW to destroy us. Your a jinx Mamba! :doh:

It's how Mamba helps his Ducks!! Anytime a team is perceived as a threat to the Ducks, he starts "jinxing them" by predicting big wins in their games.

His results are pretty good so far!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have no problem in the snow. Living in AZ I have seen plenty of snow in my day. One time it rained a little bit of snow but it didn't stick. We gonna be fine. :suds:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have no problem in the snow. Living in AZ I have seen plenty of snow in my day. One time it rained a little bit of snow but it didn't stick. We gonna be fine. :suds:

It'll be a high of 61 on Saturday with 0 chance of rain.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannion ONLY had 3 INTs before the USC game, threw 3 in 1 nite...ALL into double coverage...you do the math.

Sorry NOBODY wants to go to an OSU blowout @ your house, must have better things to do that night. Anywhoze, GL in the Wasatch Mts. THIS weekend.:suds:

Mannion had 3 other passes that should have been picked, but our db's dropped the ball. To be fair though, he was under constant pressure all night and USC's running game kept the Beavers offense off of the field, so they never got into a rhythm.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to steal a quote from Wallace. "i dont get em all right... just most"

Good point Mamba, but let's forget that YOU also were in my corner against both USC and Stanford. Tough losses for the Beavers in both for sure, but that's NOT a good reason to abandon ship either and think ASU will have the same result with a blowout. A bye week is exactly what the Beavers need right now and tank gawd for it. Not sure we could survive w/o one.

Beavers are a good PAC travelling band of merrymen. Their past 2 year record shows that.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannion had 3 other passes that should have been picked, but our db's dropped the ball. To be fair though, he was under constant pressure all night and USC's running game kept the Beavers offense off of the field, so they never got into a rhythm.

THAT^

TF12...you are moving up the ladder in "best PAC poster" in my honest humble OP. Your responses are fair, slightly biased and for the most ALWAYS worth reading. Ya just passed WhizzerHawk!:laugh3:

GJ

TELL your boyz to keep on running the rwak wif Silias (sp?), boys a load!:suds:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so which of you Duck fans is willing to do a 1 week (Friday-Friday) Avi bet with me this week. I will be at work by the time the second half kicks off. But will be home around 11:30 to send it out. Spread or Straight Up. Anyone?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am too much of a noob for most of them to take seriously Wallace. That said, I made the mistake of confusing OlyDuck (thought he was OD) for OregonDuck previously (is he OD or OcD?), so I doubt he will take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.