• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark is not on the hot seat this year.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no!

Listen Sarks team is gonna run the table here, next four straight wins! Its a lock book it!:nod:

In four:

three:

two
:

LISTEN HERE YOU BIGTIME SEATTLE "CITY SLICKERS" WITH YER 4STAR-N-5STAR PONY RIDES, DON'T JUST THINK YER GONNA SADDLE UP, JUMP OUR FENCES, FUCK OUR WOMEN AND RIDE OFF IN THE SUNSET WITH A VICTORY COME LATE NOVEMBER. WE DOWN HERE IN OREGOON GOTS A LIL' SUMPTIN WE CALL "WESTERN JUSTICE". BRING YER FIDDLES-N-SHINE WITH YA FOR SHARING, OTHER THAN THAT JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH YER VISION OF RUNNING 4 STRAIGHT TO END YER YEAR.:laugh3:
:suds::yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LISTEN HERE YOU BIGTIME SEATTLE "CITY SLICKERS" WITH YER 4STAR-N-5STAR PONY RIDES, DON'T JUST THINK YER GONNA SADDLE UP, JUMP OUR FENCES, FUCK OUR WOMEN AND RIDE OFF IN THE SUNSET WITH A VICTORY COME LATE NOVEMBER. WE DOWN HERE IN OREGOON GOTS A LIL' SUMPTIN WE CALL "WESTERN JUSTICE". BRING YER FIDDLES-N-SHINE WITH YA FOR SHARING, OTHER THAN THAT JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH YER VISION OF RUNNING 4 STRAIGHT TO END YER YEAR.:laugh3:
:suds::yahoo:

Good you wrote it down! Book it Wallace, you'll make tons of cash!:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace is already crapping his pants and our game against him isn't for 3 more weeks yet. Three weeks of gearing up for the game? Don't worry it will be over quick and you will be able to lick your wounds and move on to your dreams of an upset in the civil war before reality sets in and the 6-6 water rats end up at the new mexico bowl. :suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall all of them from 87 on.

It's why I'm not as quick to just call a game vs Stanford an auto win

No one should ever call Stanford an auto win.

Even a 41 point favorite!!:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall all of them from 87 on.

It's why I'm not as quick to just call a game vs Stanford an auto win

I have to admit to being a bit torn over this game. On the one hand, I'd love to see the Ducks get the big win, run the table and get to the NCG for folks like you, Mamba and Oly.

On the other hand, the resulting OD meltdown would be unbelievably epic!!

Guess I'll just have to hope for a good game and be happy with either outcome!!:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: You sick puppy Wallace.....

I AINT NO "PUPPY" YOU MISGUIDED SARK LOVIN DAWG BARKIN FOOL...I'M A FUCKIN BEAVER BORN AND BEAVER BREED AND I'LL BE A BEAVER TILL THE DAY I'M DEAD! Just a Trojan buster for a few more days now is all.:suds:

Good gawd I feel a whole lot better getting those last two "L's" outta my system.:gaah:

Time to start gameplannin against those slimey desert Devilz, who BTW have a tussle on their hands THIS weekend in the Wasatch Mts.:lol:

GL WIF DAT I say...:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace is already crapping his pants and our game against him isn't for 3 more weeks yet. Three weeks of gearing up for the game? Don't worry it will be over quick and you will be able to lick your wounds and move on to your dreams of an upset in the civil war before reality sets in and the 6-6 water rats end up at the new mexico bowl. :suds:

All the while your club gets "Royally Lubed" in Vegas again? Where did ALL the love go Whizzer? I spose it all started with 3 game losing streaks eh? You see it your way and I'm just having fun tonight my way:laugh3:

Worked up about about Washington? Hardly, we @ State are on the "downside" of what should have been and are are now back on the upside again.:yahoo:

Have fun wif the Buffs, there improving ever so slightly. Don't take em lightly now.:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AINT NO "PUPPY" YOU MISGUIDED SARK LOVIN DAWG BARKIN FOOL...I'M A FUCKIN BEAVER BORN AND BEAVER BREED AND I'LL BE A BEAVER TILL THE DAY I'M DEAD! Just a Trojan buster for a few more days now is all.:suds::

Easy on all that "beaver"talk or the kid from Arizona my jizz himself!

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you freakin' guys make me giggle. TF12 fyi, you the man..and I hate USC, almost went there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.