• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WUT ?? Talk about being overly optimistic when it comes to Paul Wulff. During his 4 seasons at the helm of the Cougars he only managed 1 Apple Cup win. That was in his very first season with the game played in Pullman. Still needed 2 OT's to get the 16 - 13 win in late November 2008. After four long seasons going a dismal 4 - 32 in PAC-12 play, he was given his pink slip. :L

You gotta understand that cougs loved them some wulff for whatever reason. Lost almost every game they ever played under him, but damn it the lost it the right way? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am too much of a noob for most of them to take seriously Wallace. That said, I made the mistake of confusing OlyDuck (thought he was OD) for OregonDuck previously (is he OD or OcD?), so I doubt he will take it.

Was wondering why you went off on Oly as he is pretty tame as far as Duck fans go.
OlyDuck is just oly.
OregonDuck = OD, OcD, and ODQ depending on who is making the post. The bama boys all call him ODQ (Oregon Drama Queen).

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta understand that cougs loved them some wulff for whatever reason. Lost almost every game they ever played under him, but damn it the lost it the right way? :noidea:

You mean to tell me that there is a right and a wrong way to lose a CFB game ? :omg:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now some of the Coug nation are happy Leach is there, I don't think it would be fair to so the whole WSU fans want Wulf back....

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case my apologies to OlyDuck!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case my apologies to OlyDuck!

Their ALL Quacks...

BTW Buddaha...

THIS statement rings false in my OP...

"A hero is defined by a lifetime of right action, not one great act in extraordinary circumstances."

Heroic deeds mostly come from split second decisions concerning life-n-death" situations in my OP. Not to say a lifetime of heroic "deeds" don't add up as well. To say one should be the measuring stick is incorrect in my humble OP.

Ya made me "think" and THAT is ALWAYS a good thing.

Carryon.:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now some of the Coug nation are happy Leach is there, I don't think it would be fair to so the whole WSU fans want Wulf back....

Well that's always the case. I don't know any coug myself who is happy with Leach. Not one, and I know quite a lot of those drunken yard gnomes.

Not every one of them wishes they had Wulff back either, but even when they were losing every year they mostly all had faith he was going to turn things around and liked him despite the losing. Many do say now 'had he just had another year'... And this from a guy who won how many total games as a HC there?

I don't get the love fest with him, but most cougs did/do like Wulff.

I mean crap, I can respect Willingham as a person, but I wouldn't want that piece of shit anywhere near my team ever again. Not even as a guest speaker in spring camp. Heck, I wouldn't take Neuheisl back and he won a RB for us even.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their ALL Quacks...

BTW Buddaha...

THIS statement rings false in my OP...

"A hero is defined by a lifetime of right action, not one great act in extraordinary circumstances."

Heroic deeds mostly come from split second decisions concerning life-n-death" situations in my OP. Not to say a lifetime of heroic "deeds" don't add up as well. To say one should be the measuring stick is incorrect in my humble OP.

Ya made me "think" and THAT is ALWAYS a good thing.

Carryon.:suds:

Wallace, thanks for the feedback, that is one of my own quotes. I always find it funny that a douche of a human being can do one really amazing and good thing, and we forgive them everything else. Calling them a a hero, for simply doing what was right in an extraordinary situation.

My heroes have always been the people that day in, and day out, do the right thing every time, going unnoticed simply because they do the right thing in much smaller circumstances. Perhaps this is a result of being a teacher, who became an educator due to the investment of time by a true hero of a teacher. I hope I impact as many student lives positively as this personal hero did.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Stanford bully.

Bully the nicest guy on the whole thread....

I said I was sorry :bawling:. Now is it still ok for me to talk trash to Regent though. F' that dude. Again kidding. I rarely bully or talk much trash until my 5th or 6th Jack n Coke.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was sorry :bawling:. Now is it still ok for me to talk trash to Regent though. F' that dude. Again kidding. I rarely bully or talk much trash until my 5th or 6th Jack n Coke.

we dont have a sarcasm smiley.

You are a totally chill and cool poster. Thats why I said it. Bully... Stanford.... Martin.

Typical Stanford bully was a bad joke I spose.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, thanks for the feedback, that is one of my own quotes. I always find it funny that a douche of a human being can do one really amazing and good thing, and we forgive them everything else. Calling them a a hero, for simply doing what was right in an extraordinary situation.

My heroes have always been the people that day in, and day out, do the right thing every time, going unnoticed simply because they do the right thing in much smaller circumstances. Perhaps this is a result of being a teacher, who became an educator due to the investment of time by a true hero of a teacher. I hope I impact as many student lives positively as this personal hero did.

You will have to explain more as this statement implies your quote is directed at ONLY ONE PERSON in particular and not at whole collective group in general.:noidea:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a totally chill and cool poster. Thats why I said it. Bully... Stanford.... Martin.

Trolling is A OK as long as you are entertaining. And if Mamba says you're cool you're cool. Just the way it is around here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for Wallace and Budda.. get a room... for realz... lol

Jennifer Love Hewitt ^^^^^^

133340845285-boner.gif

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was doing the sarcasm back Mamba, trust me I got the joke.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ARE the "perfect" trolling machine Mamba...

BTW...Where ShavedNutz? Haven't seen that boy since my last drink....last nite!:laugh3:

I dont know. Between his 13 year old daughter, pregnant wife, and bad ass new job with some Chicago company he is busy lately.

But never fear... My BFF is working out of the companies Portland location..

:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.