• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you... Did HD knight you yet?

Everyone...

Announcement. TF12!! is about to be or has been made a moderator of the NBA forums.

WTF TF12? Why the hell would you mod a board about the National Bastard Association?
Seriously if you want to meet Jay Z I got connections in Vegas I could make it quicker for you to meet him there.....

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to go catch some NBA action and go to bed, guys, 5:30 comes early for an old man.

Good night to all the PAC plorsters out there!

And

GO LAKERS! Yeah, baby!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF TF12? Why the hell would you mod a board about the National Bastard Association?
Seriously if you want to meet Jay Z I got connections in Vegas I could make it quicker for you to meet him there.....

I have a masochistic side to me apparently!!

I'd prefer to meet Beyonce'!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you... Did HD knight you yet?

Everyone...

Announcement. TF12!! is about to be or has been made a moderator of the NBA forums.

Wallace. I am going to ask HD to get you back on the NBA and NFL forums.

Any other requests besides Political? Cuz we aint going there.

Wouldn't want to shake any rotten apples out of the political tree would we? How bout SportsHoopla bookie rights restored along with food & entertainment, water cooler access would be nice, along with guns-n-ammo, don't think I ever did anything wrong in those departments.

How about EVERYTHING but "Politics" Mamba. I think I have "earned" those rights back at this point in time.:yahoo:

BTW TF12...Congrats on your new job here...perhaps I can "stalk" you elsewhere, then again...perhaps NOT!:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to go catch some NBA action and go to bed, guys, 5:30 comes early for an old man.

Good night to all the PAC plorsters out there!

And

GO LAKERS! Yeah, baby!

night Gene.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't want to shake any rotten apples out of the political tree would we? How bout SportsHoopla bookie rights restored along with food & entertainment, water cooler access would be nice, along with guns-n-ammo, don't think I ever did anything wrong in those departments.

How about EVERYTHING but "Politics" Mamba. I think I have "earned" those rights back at this point in time.:yahoo:

Damn Wallace!! You want an Executive Parking spot as well?:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok. I will take it up with the boss.:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a masochistic side to me apparently!!

You poor bastard, we could've ponied up and got you some "real" entertainment in the comfort of your own home, all you had to do was ask....

Hell we sent a case of meds for A/D/D to that little jizz machine in Arizona...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor bastard, we could've ponied up and got you some "real" entertainment in the comfort of your own home, all you had to do was ask....

:laugh3::laugh3::suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah TF, just ask and you shall "receive", why take your meds anally via the NBA?:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell us something cool about your team from years past

Oregon

Shy Huntington:

shyhuntington-e1314150563704.jpg

He turned in one of the more remarkable individual efforts in Rose Bowl history, striking a blow for the west in its battle with the eastern powerhouses for respect in college football. He eventually established history in Pasadena as one of the few men to play for and coach the same school in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon upset favored Pennsylvania in the 1917 Rose Bowl. All he did was intercept three passes, throw a 15-yard touchdown pass to R.L. Tegert and sprint to the corner of the end zone to complete the 14-0 triumph. He coached Oregon’s team starting in 1918, taking the Ducks featuring brother Hollis Huntington to the 1920 Rose Bowl and finishing with a 26-12-6 record in six seasons.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing what a man will give up when "beaver" is flashed before his eyes...

EVERYTHING is a quest, besides when I'm hammered it's easy to find a chick willing to drive that thing home with me. NO clutch machines go a long ways boyz, learn to lower your expectations on vehicles.:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon

Shy Huntington:

He turned in one of the more remarkable individual efforts in Rose Bowl history, striking a blow for the west in its battle with the eastern powerhouses for respect in college football. He eventually established history in Pasadena as one of the few men to play for and coach the same school in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon upset favored Pennsylvania in the 1917 Rose Bowl. All he did was intercept three passes, throw a 15-yard touchdown pass to R.L. Tegert and sprint to the corner of the end zone to complete the 14-0 triumph. He coached Oregon’s team starting in 1918, taking the Ducks featuring brother Hollis Huntington to the 1920 Rose Bowl and finishing with a 26-12-6 record in six seasons.

He also had a theme song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKWbMJOIkUk]Kajagoogoo - Too Shy - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, couldn't stop myself!! Probably been posting with Wallace too much!!:laugh3:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVERYTHING is a quest, besides when I'm hammered it's easy to find a chick willing to drive that thing home with me. NO clutch machines go a long ways boyz, learn to lower your expectations on vehicles.:suds:

:laugh3: Seriously your like those guys on " To Catch a Predator" show only for women..... You lucky bastard keep it up!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAC 20, Michigan Aggies 0 (1915): When E.J. Stewart’s Aggies defeated the No. 1-ranked Michigan Aggies (now Michigan State) in East Lansing, the fifth game of the 1915 season, it was the biggest win yet turned in by an OAC football team and marked the first time in school history Oregon State had traveled off the West Coast to compete. The game also introduced the rest of the country to the talents of Herman Abraham, whose performance earned for him a place in history as OSU’s first All-American. That the defeat was accomplished coming on the heels of a long train ride, in which Stewart’s players had little chance to practice, made the victory all the more astonishing. Also factored in was MAC’s remarkable defeat of Fielding Yost’s Michigan team 24-0 the previous week, prompting a Michigan sportswriter to pen this pre-game warning: "The Oregon Aggies, in choosing the Michigan Aggies as a medium for introducing themselves to middle western football circles, have hit upon a road to a broader football field that promises not to be altogether blanketed by Roses." The writer followed with this slap at the Orange and Black: "The Michigan farmers, in their great 24-0 victory of the University of Michigan team in Ann Arbor last Saturday, made it plain to all followers of the college sport that they must be met with caution and then only by teams of the major class." Portland’s Morning Oregonian newspaper was about as optimistic, with reporter Roscoe Fawcett writing, "One thing is very certain, and that is the Corvallis boys are due for a trimming...and a bad one!" After the results of the game reached the desk of legendary sportswriter Grantland Rice at his New York Tribune office, he was moved enough to immortalize the game in a special poem for his column titled, "The Pacific Slump," a part of which goes like this:

Ah yes, it’s sad to think about the Old Pacific Slump,

The way the West has hit the chute and hit it with a bump;

But when you speak of things like this in a manner somewhat free,

don’t mention it at Michigan or up at MAC;

They haven’t any stuff at all to call for autumn boasts,

except a team that smeared a team

that smashed a team of Yost’s.

I was at THAT game via my Grandma's womb!:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon

Shy Huntington:

Sometimes I think if you want to become a fan or attend the school it should be required that know the former history of the program...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats for very different reasons Mamba and TF12. BTW I am calling Stanford 27-ScoreAgain 24. Stanford D runs one back on a pick 6 late in the game. 250yards rushing and 225yrds for Oregon, but they can't punch it in. Oh and Regent, does the fact that Gardner was hurt every game, and now is out for the season (though the pec is unrelated to the arm issue, but the arm issue may have hirt his form to cause the pec injury) alleviate your "Fake injury" hypothesis from way back, or is Stanford still just selling the injuries? To much warm fuzzy. I mean to rustle me some jimmies. Oh and to contribute foul language Fornicate the Canards!

Status
Not open for further replies.