• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuse my grammar and spelling tonight, I am on my 3rd 44oz beam and coke. No one likes a quitter, or so my wife tells me.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think if you want to become a fan or attend the school it should be required that know the former history of the program...

I have always really enjoyed learning the history of CFB.

And obsessing over everything Oregon Duck/Webfoot football since 1894.

I love the history. I have some really cool Oregon Duck books that deal with the history of the football team.

One of my favorites is Oregon Duck Vault. Very cool

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuse my grammar and spelling tonight, I am on my 3rd 44oz beam and coke. No one likes a quitter, or so my wife tells me.

nice. Bout to put a dent into my half gallon of Baccardi Oakheart rum.

Great spiced rum man. Fantastic with Coke Zero

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats for very different reasons Mamba and TF12. BTW I am calling Stanford 27-ScoreAgain 24. Stanford D runs one back on a pick 6 late in the game. 250yards rushing and 225yrds for Oregon, but they can't punch it in. Oh and Regent, does the fact that Gardner was hurt every game, and now is out for the season (though the pec is unrelated to the arm issue, but the arm issue may have hirt his form to cause the pec injury) alleviate your "Fake injury" hypothesis from way back, or is Stanford still just selling the injuries? To much warm fuzzy. I mean to rustle me some jimmies. Oh and to contribute foul language Fornicate the Canards!

Someone's on his 5th Jack-n-Coke tonite...just sayin
:suds:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's on his 5th Jack-n-Coke tonite...just sayin
:suds:
Lol nope Wallace that was not bullying, and a 44oz still counts as one in my world. When I was a younger man on the farm (slang for Stanford for the unwashed masses) my pre-funk was a 5th of cuervo with a handle of Jack to take to the party.

Keep in mind I was a D-line, Rugby and Lacrosse player, and I am of Italian and Irish decent, we know how to drink.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol nope Wallace that was not bullying, and a 44oz still counts as one in my world. When I was a younger man on the farm (slang for Stanford for the unwashed masses) my pre-funk was a 5th of cuervo with a handle of Jack to take to the party.

Keep in mind I was a D-line, Rugby and Lacrosse player, and I am of Italian and Irish decent, we know how to drink.

Well shit...YOU'LL fit right on in here nicely, nuttin but drunks and lushes here. I always counted a case of beer as ONE.:laugh3:

Officer: "How many beers you had tonite sir?"

Me: ONE!:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on? I am gone for one day and there are 7 pages of "hugging it out" and basically a love fest going on. I am disappointed. Who put ecstasy in all of your drinks?

Anywho, I should be around a little tomorrow before the game.

Go Ducks!!!

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....I just told my wife that everyone is hugging it out on the PAC12 boards and she said, "what's wrong with those little pussy bitches?"

Carry on.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....I just told my wife that everyone is hugging it out on the PAC12 boards and she said, "what's wrong with those little pussy bitches?"

Carry on.....

You know your quality of life has significantly degraded when you reach the point of talking about what goes on in an internet forum to someone in real life.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats for very different reasons Mamba and TF12. BTW I am calling Stanford 27-ScoreAgain 24. Stanford D runs one back on a pick 6 late in the game. 250yards rushing and 225yrds for Oregon, but they can't punch it in. Oh and Regent, does the fact that Gardner was hurt every game, and now is out for the season (though the pec is unrelated to the arm issue, but the arm issue may have hirt his form to cause the pec injury) alleviate your "Fake injury" hypothesis from way back, or is Stanford still just selling the injuries? To much warm fuzzy. I mean to rustle me some jimmies. Oh and to contribute foul language Fornicate the Canards!

The fact one of your designated flopping actresses finally gets seriously injured changes nothing. The injuries were still faked on that series to slow down our offense. It's out there on YouTube for the world to see. The fact you're still whining about this goes to show the guilt is still living in your heads. The trees are willing to go slumming for your Ws. All that Ivy League prestige rolling in the mud with the oinkers. Sad, but true.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other requests besides Political? Cuz we aint going there.

You talking about putting a mod on the political board?

Jesus as nice as it would be to have the "power" of being a mod, you couldn't pay me to be a mod on there.

Occasionally I look at the threads on there and it makes me want to rip my hair out seeing how stupid some of those people are. Not everyone obviously but I seriously see some of the most idiotic shit posted on there. I wouldn't be able to stand being forced to read such stupidity on a daily basis.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we are method actors Regent? You are truly a husky myopian. RIP for coach James, but you have not been relevant since his recruits left. Remember even in your 0-12 year Stanford's only win that year was against the UW. I only bring it up, because of all the Husky fans you were the one that refused to let it go. Most of this is in jest, but man "LET IT GO".

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your quality of life has significantly degraded when you reach the point of talking about what goes on in an internet forum to someone in real life.

Touche Col. Hans Landa

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact one of your designated flopping actresses finally gets seriously injured changes nothing. The injuries were still faked on that series to slow down our offense. It's out there on YouTube for the world to see. The fact you're still whining about this goes to show the guilt is still living in your heads. The trees are willing to go slumming for your Ws. All that Ivy League prestige rolling in the mud with the oinkers. Sad, but true.

You lost, get over it.....or don't....doesn't matter. Im sure you are used to it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my eskimo brother Shaver

Hey, Thanks for lining up Tawnya for the Civil War for her annual appearance.....

a tribute to the coolest tailgating football fan chick ever.

black-swan-drunk-funny-gif-gorgeous-Favim.com-193469.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on? I am gone for one day and there are 7 pages of "hugging it out" and basically a love fest going on.!

Your right Shaver, so go and ask your wife if its okay to come out and play with the big boys,( oh and don't forget to grab your balls back from her) and well talk about your Ducks tonight and how they should beat the Tree's soundly tonight and if they don't, well there's gonna be some deep discussions...:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.