• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is okay to be jealous.

Can you help me to understand how it feels? Huskies are getting very good at it. No jealousy here at all. I'm sure you can help me out, just lie down and tell me how you have felt the last decade?

Is your trans-vaginal mesh torn as well? Man, I am really sorry about that. You may be entitled to compensation. Talk to wiz, I gave him the number to call.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know that looking at 6 foot+ 300lb+ men reminds you of attractive female gymnasts.

Sure you're not from San Francisco?

Sure you're not a homophobe? What are you 12? Come on dude, go work on your material a bit, then come back.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Academic smack is weak. I know idiots that went Ivy and people unfathomably more intelligent than me that went to middle of nowhere state schools because they grew up poor.

I hear so many morons say this.

If you don't have to be intelligent to get into an ivy then what is your excuse? Don't give me that bullshit. Seriously, it takes brains and dedication to get into an ivy.

I grew up lower middle class and graduated summa cum laude from UW and with a J.D. from Stanford. Being poor has nothing to do with it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so holding off on being a lame ass troll for a month causes you to tell a poster that a kid should just get over their dad killing himself because it's been a year. Man I hope your excuse is you are drunk tonight. Been using that one a lot lately you have. :L :tsk:
first off i was agreeing with seahawksfan that he hasnt trolled for a month, we were involved in a thred late on night and i witnessed it.

anyways...

I did not SAY THAT

I said. cry me a river and

is a year too soon

and then said i was a dick. Then stated mcnabb did the right thing.

Dude, get the fuck over it. Quit trying to drag it on and saying the same shit over and over. We fucking get it. You were severely offended...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no no no....

He was talking about me.

I said that I need to get my monthly trolling in and he said that in response to me.

At least that is how I interpreted it.

Um no. I was responding to this:

WhiteFuckingTool said:
dude, someone died from a tragic situation.... a year ago.

Sorry, guess I am not the kind of guy that thinks about anniversaries of death.

mcnabb did the right thing if his friends needed to be coddled.
I mean about a kid who's dad killed himself after serving our country. As a father of a kid in the military and having an 11 y/o at home that's a double rub-me-the-wrong-way garbage post. Our men in the military don't get enough respect as it is and when the come home and find that kind of desperation to take their own lives and leave a family behind like that I don't find anything amusing in basically telling people to get over it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you help me to understand how it feels? Huskies are getting very good at it. No jealousy here at all. I'm sure you can help me out, just lie down and tell me how you have felt the last decade?

Is your trans-vaginal mesh torn as well? Man, I am really sorry about that. You may be entitled to compensation. Talk to wiz, I gave him the number to call.

Jealousy of the work ethic and intelligence that it takes to graduate from a superior school.

I mean you would have to be pretty dumb not to get accepted into U of O, with that 74% acceptance rate...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the support TF12!! appreciate you thinking so highly of me calling me a dick and all.

I do try to be a good poster and easy to get along with. But every once in a while I get pissed like anyone else. It isnt just this thread. Its damn near all of em with the same shit.

again, thanks for the beaming compliment.

:suds:

When did I call you a dick?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but you don't get to tell me when I have to stop posting. Mod or not I'll call you a fucking low class tool any time I see you being one. You do have the right to not respond and now would be a good time to quit while you are behind anyway.

:suds:

oh Cripes you are being a whinhy fheg.

I am trying to disengage this convo... Are you that fucking dense?

WHo said shit about Mod or me telling you to stop posting. certainly not me.

Low class tool? I dont give a shit what you think of me.

Wow JizHawk, you got your retard on tonight....

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodnight Husky fan. Sweet dreams. Fuck off. Sleep tight.

PS. I still want you to beat the Biebers.

PSS. Fuck off

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no. I was responding to this:

I mean about a kid who's dad killed himself after serving our country. As a father of a kid in the military and having an 11 y/o at home that's a double rub-me-the-wrong-way garbage post. Our men in the military don't get enough respect as it is and when the come home and find that kind of desperation to take their own lives and leave a family behind like that I don't find anything amusing in basically telling people to get over it.

No I understand that and I agree with you. Was a dick move on Mamba's part.

When Mamba said "it has been about a month huh? Ya think so..." it was directed at me, because I had said I had an obligation to get my monthly trolling in (sarcasm, obviously). I was just trying to clarify that because in your post you mentioned something about him holding off on being a lame ass troll for a month.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Cripes you are being a whinhy fheg.

I am trying to disengage this convo... Are you that fucking dense?

WHo said shit about Mod or me telling you to stop posting. certainly not me.

Low class tool? I dont give a shit what you think of me.

Wow JizHawk, you got your retard on tonight....

Be careful with your use of homophobic remarks, Beavershaver might get his feelings hurt.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its Jimmie Rustlin Day for the month.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I understand that and I agree with you. Was a dick move on Mamba's part.

When Mamba said "it has been about a month huh? Ya think so..." it was directed at me, because I had said I had an obligation to get my monthly trolling in (sarcasm, obviously). I was just trying to clarify that because in your post you mentioned something about him holding off on being a lame ass troll for a month.

Or I was just showing him that maybe next time he might think before dragging me into a fight I wasn't in just so he had an excuse to start a war he never wanted to stop in the first place and then gave me perfect material to fire back at him with.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team PAC-12?

i know its acc but it fits

3077392-slap-fight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.