• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prank kid.....

We found out a couple nights prior to meet up night that one of the kids dad, hand come home a year ago from Iraq, told the boys mother he wanted a divorce and packed up and left. Next day he commited suicide, it was the one year anniversary that friday....

cry me a river...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
called it. waaa waaa but he started it!

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how long its been since the game. Husky fan just cannot stop opening up every single thread that mentions the Ducks just to say something stupid.

Fuck the Huskies in 2014 as well. I bet we run this streak to 15 before they finally win one. Along the way, we can expect them to keep doing and saying the same shit. Meanwhile, their coach will get fired, or leave for greener pastures, their DC will leave as well, they will continue to under-achieve and continue to have a major hard-on for the Ducks. Each year they will discuss with the world how they are making progress and getting closer, then trash the Ducks every which way they can. SO what else is new?

Keep it coming Husky, I love it. Blame Uncle Phil, blame sanctions, blame whatever and whoever you like. The fact is, there really are no excuses. With a metro area the size (population and wealth) of Seattle, the program tradition, and all of the other factors, you have no excuses. Stop blaming Uncle Phil, its old. The fact is, if you had someone with some swag on campus that could reach out to people with money, maybe you wouldn't be 5 years behind elite programs in things like facilities and marketing. I love it when you talk badly about Uncle Phil, yet your fans talk about and buy up all your great new uniform (NIKE) combinations. Meanwhile you grumble about unfair recruiting advantages in Eugene. Give me a break. Bill Gates? Give him a call, maybe he will help you out.

Scoreboard times 10.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
called it. waaa waaa but he started it!

just giving you a warning. DOnt start your bitching that we all here know you do when shit goes sideways from Duck fans.

Because you do... The "He started it" comment is all we ever here from you when Ducks and Huskies are going back and forth.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? Wow, even for you that is lame. :tsk:

dude, someone died from a tragic situation.... a year ago.

Sorry, guess I am not the kind of guy that thinks about anniversaries of death.

mcnabb did the right thing if his friends needed to be coddled.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royal Purple Ass-Lube Bowl or bust for Huskies......

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how long its been since the game. Husky fan just cannot stop opening up every single thread that mentions the Ducks just to say something stupid.

Fuck the Huskies in 2014 as well. I bet we run this streak to 15 before they finally win one. Along the way, we can expect them to keep doing and saying the same shit. Meanwhile, their coach will get fired, or leave for greener pastures, their DC will leave as well, they will continue to under-achieve and continue to have a major hard-on for the Ducks. Each year they will discuss with the world how they are making progress and getting closer, then trash the Ducks every which way they can. SO what else is new?

Keep it coming Husky, I love it. Blame Uncle Phil, blame sanctions, blame whatever and whoever you like. The fact is, there really are no excuses. With a metro area the size (population and wealth) of Seattle, the program tradition, and all of the other factors, you have no excuses. Stop blaming Uncle Phil, its old. The fact is, if you had someone with some swag on campus that could reach out to people with money, maybe you wouldn't be 5 years behind elite programs in things like facilities and marketing. I love it when you talk badly about Uncle Phil, yet your fans talk about and buy up all your great new uniform (NIKE) combinations. Meanwhile you grumble about unfair recruiting advantages in Eugene. Give me a break. Bill Gates? Give him a call, maybe he will help you out.

Scoreboard times 10.

Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this.

Good to see that although you were denied admission, the University of Washington still fills up a lot of space in your head.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just giving you a warning. DOnt start your bitching that we all here know you do when shit goes sideways from Duck fans.

Because you do... The "He started it" comment is all we ever here from you when Ducks and Huskies are going back and forth.

No. You always blame others for why you have to act like a total douche instead of just owning it.

So your team has beat my team bad for 10 years. Isn't even the longest such streak we have going. What you really lead the conference in is douchey fans with classless and baseless posts. Finally a natty your clan has earned.

I mean you really go off on a guy who said he was trying to support a friend who was dealing with the memory of a suicide? Really low class stuff there, but go ahead and blame why you have to be a dick head on someone else. Wouldn't expect anything else.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is going off on mcnabb saying cry me a river... and asking if it was too soon... a year later

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this.

Good to see that although you were denied admission, the University of Washington still fills up a lot of space in your head.

Never gave it a single thought, proudly served my country, proudly graduated from the U of O and have been proudly kicking ass in business and in life ever since. Anything else?

Are we really going to resort to academics at this point? You are really reaching dude. When you look up at the scoreboard see if you can spot the section that talks about which school's academics are better. Maybe if we added some extra points to UW for being such an academic powerhouse, you could close the gap a little....but even that is doubtful.

Now go take your seat in the realm of irrelevance with the rest of the puppies.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You always blame others for why you have to act like a total douche instead of just owning it.

So your team has beat my team bad for 10 years. Isn't even the longest such streak we have going. What you really lead the conference in is douchey fans with classless and baseless posts. Finally a natty your clan has earned.

I mean you really go off on a guy who said he was trying to support a friend who was dealing with the memory of a suicide? Really low class stuff there, but go ahead and blame why you have to be a dick head on someone else. Wouldn't expect anything else.

and with that... good night wiz.

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Are you serious?

I give you an honest answer and you through it back like that? I'm sorry you didn't get beer, that I chose a kid's situation over beer....

aint a bout beer.

Its about I said cool. Always next time.

Then you had to go into detail with some story that makes me look like a dick... Calling me a kid. That is you trying to show me up.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never gave it a single thought, proudly served my country, proudly graduated from the U of O and have been proudly kicking ass in business and in life ever since. Anything else?

Are we really going to resort to academics at this point? You are really reaching dude. When you look up at the scoreboard see if you can spot the section that talks about which school's academics are better. Maybe if we added some extra points to UW for being such an academic powerhouse, you could close the gap a little....but even that is doubtful.

Now go take your seat in the realm of irrelevance with the rest of the puppies.

My point is that the University of Oregon is more like a football team with a school attached, not vice versa, which it should be. Your University of Oregon diploma must not have taught you very strong reading comprehension skills.

But please do continue the holier than thou act, it is fitting coming from a Duck fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.