• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Oklahoma clownstomping of Bama

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought maybe one of you offered to show her your gun and she took it the wrong way.

Its probably bvest that she went to where they have gun control, i mean we all know those places are much safer than where people have carry conceal licenses anyway. Chicago is a model society and they have some of the strictest gun control laws in the country.:whistle:

Mock it all you want, it is not only my niece who thinks that way. Lots of foregn-born students are noting where gun violence is rife, and gun laws lax.. And they avoid those places. The avoid the Crips, the Bloods, the NRA, etc.

This is one of the competitive advantages of New York & New England, in the quest to attract Asian students willing to pay full freight..

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mock it all you want, it is not only my niece who thinks that way. Lots of foregn-born students are noting where gun violence is rife, and gun laws lax.. And they avoid those places. The avoid the Crips, the Bloods, the NRA, etc.

This is one of the competitive advantages of New York & New England, in the quest to attract Asian students willing to pay full freight..

newtown-newtitle.jpg

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore ranked 6th in murder rate in 2012
June 03, 2013|By Justin Fenton, The Baltimore Sun

The number of per-capita murders in Baltimore in 2012 ranked sixth in the country among cities with 100,000 people or more, according to data submitted by cities and released by the FBI on Monday.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Aggy and MIZZOU moved back, the Big 12 is stronger than the SEC.

Why would they move back when they're having an easier go of it in the weaker sec ?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L:L:L

In your defense, when I lived in Vermont the only threat around was rolling down a big hill and landing ass down on a rainbow flag pole.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still, persuading folks to go to school in Oklahoma is a stretch. My niece considered it, but then realized that between the absence of gun control, the incessant tornados, and the earthquakes, it is a bit too post-apolcolpyic for her tastes. She decided that Massachusetts was more matching of her tastes.

Just goes to prove anybody can be an asshole regardless of where they are born and raised.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: places with the most gun control in the USA have the most violence, even gun violence.
It's not irony. It makes sense. Disarming good ppl emboldens bad ppl.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still, persuading folks to go to school in Oklahoma is a stretch. My niece considered it, but then realized that between the absence of gun control, the incessant tornados, and the earthquakes, it is a bit too post-apolcolpyic for her tastes. She decided that Massachusetts was more matching of her tastes.

What an insane thought process. That would be like saying my niece was thinking about going to school in Mass. But was too scared of bombings. Plus the weather in Mass. sucks..