• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Oklahoma clownstomping of Bama

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Pls remove the crack whore picture. I keep scratching my groin every time I see that picture, like I can get crabs through the internet

I take it you don't watch Sunny in philadelphia.

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU's Pres. Boren doesn't like the SEC, he was wanting Big 10 or PAC 12...that what it is.

In that case fire the damn fool! As an alumni donor for your University, he works for you, not you for him.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn fans would say that about Alabama fans...if they could ever manage to beat us by 50 points:lol:
Winning by 50 is just being a poor sport and pointless but running a missed FG back with one second that is talent.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case fire the damn fool! As an alumni donor for your University, he works for you, not you for him.

I never wanted him hired to start with, have to give him credit for expanding the university though. A lot of what he has done has been good for OU.

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been nice to play you guys every year. Cant get a revenge matchup unless we luck out and see one another in a bowl next year. The chances of that happening are slim to none.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you have never had to play Texas...
-
Yes. I hate it when Texas fans bring up old history. Like talking about big wins that didnt happen this yr. Mr Pot I would like to introduce you to Mr Kettle.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that Bama only wins National Title BCS games.

If I am not mistaken aren't they 0 - 3 in non title game BCS Bowls?

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanted him hired to start with, have to give him credit for expanding the university though. A lot of what he has done has been good for OU.

That may be nice and all that he has done a job he is expected to do, but to not envision the idea of being tied to a championship winning conference and expanding the Oklahoma footprint throughout the south and south atlantic, and quite possibly the U.S and internationally, is short sighted and inexcusable for a person whose job is to be a visionary. I guess you Oklahoma alum are not getting the bang for your donation bucks afterall. With your program and Texas in hand, I could see us easily breaking the back of the ACC by POSSIBLY bringing in FSU, Clemson, Duke, NC, Virginia and GT and putting a stronghold on amateur college athletics which the likes of anyone have ever seen or even dreamed of. But I guess much of our U.S population does not have visionaries anymore.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Yes. I hate it when Texas fans bring up old history. Like talking about big wins that didnt happen this yr. Mr Pot I would like to introduce you to Mr Kettle.

Not bringing up last years win but it has happened in the past and you know it. OU laid an egg against Texas this year and we still heard more about the overall series numbers than the actual win.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be nice and all that he has done a job he is expected to do, but to not envision the idea of being tied to a championship winning conference and expanding the Oklahoma footprint throughout the south and south atlantic, and quite possibly the U.S and internationally, is short sighted and inexcusable for a person whose job is to be a visionary. I guess you Oklahoma alum are not getting the bang for your donation bucks afterall. With your program and Texas in hand, I could see us easily breaking the back of the ACC by POSSIBLY bringing in FSU, Clemson, Duke, NC, Virginia and GT and putting a stronghold on amateur college athletics which the likes of anyone have ever seen or even dreamed of. But I guess much of our U.S population does not have visionaries anymore.

Depends on one's viewpoint. I personally don't think OU fits in with the SEC either, nor with the B1G. OU has been able to recruit nationally for a long time, going back to when Switzer would get kids from Florida and California. I want to see the Big XII do good but it must go away I'd rather OU head west...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing better than fucking some depressed, angry hot chick.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BdEHGJICEAAfYdk.jpg

lol

:yahoo:

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on one's viewpoint. I personally don't think OU fits in with the SEC either, nor with the B1G. OU has been able to recruit nationally for a long time, going back to when Switzer would get kids from Florida and California. I want to see the Big XII do good but it must go away I'd rather OU head west...

I understand your take but you would have to make a financial/cultural decision based upon rather a heart decision. Geographically it would be expensive on other sports to travel that far, and would Oklahoma demand a great revenue being viewed in Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon? How about in Alabama, Texas, Florida or the ever growing North Carolina now that they have a solid footprint interest in those areas. Oklahoma is also a small revenue state in the Midwest/south region, and a 3rd tier University, how would Cal Berkeley or Washington feel about having Neoconservatives venture into their territory. Lets be honest Oklahoma have more in common with Arkansas, Missouri and Kentucky than Oregon, Arizona and California. Just something for you to think about before making a heart decision.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BW,

I walk everyday with Jesus and nothing brings more joy to my life so if its divine intervention I'll just thank him along all the other blessings he has bestowed on me.

Keep the faith and here is a link to help you in your time of need:

What Does the Bible Say About Suffering?

God Bless!

Just screwing with ya. We lost again last night, but this time we actually got beat, so its a bit of a down day and i am looking for some comic relief by messing with people. good luck in your game, i will be here to cheer(for FSU):lol:

Oh yeah i almost forgot, Roll Tide