• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Oklahoma clownstomping of Bama

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would and would. But I'd slap the blonde afterward.

Maybe it's the way that video is looping, but I'd slap the other too after having to watch her facial expressions .

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed like Bama came to play and was into the game the entire time, Saban going ballistic on the sidelines, players were flying around playing extremely hard. Sometimes a team just plays better on a particular day...

This.

And Stoops outcoached Saban.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to take up for OU (of all schools).

But, the excuse of "not wanting to be there" seems a bit disingenuine.

No other school plays that card like the Crimson Tide after a loss.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to take up for OU (of all schools).

But, the excuse of "not wanting to be there" seems a bit disingenuine.

No other school plays that card like the Crimson Tide after a loss.

who said that?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said that?

ESPN commentators brought it up before the game started, but don't recall any Bama fans here uttering that excuse for last night's game.

You can tell when Bama is playing flat and uninspired, and that wasn't the case last night. They just flat got beat.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the way that video is looping, but I'd slap the other too after having to watch her facial expressions .
-
Pls remove the crack whore picture. I keep scratching my groin every time I see that picture, like I can get crabs through the internet

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta give it to the Sooners. They ripped through the Alabama offensive line like a Oklahoma tornado, with the devastating effect being a horrible Bama loss. Maybe Texas and Oklahoma shouldn't have been horrifically afraid (and making stupid geographic/academic excusus) to join the SEC a few years back. As a fan of college football, I would have enjoyed playing them on an annual basis.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole first page of this thread is some Padre dude and a Sooner fan arguing that same point.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta give it to the Sooners. They ripped through the Alabama offensive line like a Oklahoma tornado, with the devastating effect being a horrible Bama loss. Maybe Texas and Oklahoma shouldn't have been horrifically afraid (and making stupid geographic/academic excusus) to join the SEC a few years back. As a fan of college football, I would have enjoyed playing them on an annual basis.

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Nebraska fans back when the Big 12 first formed, you don't want to have to play Texas every year...or every two years even. They have a way of making life miserable for your team regardless of how good your team is or how bad Texas might be in a given year.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole first page of this thread is some Padre dude and a Sooner fan arguing that same point.

But not a single Alabama fan, which was more to the point of your post, if i read it correctly. The only time some, and i stress that word strongly, Bama fans have used that excuse was after the Utah game. so its not commonplace for it to be used by Bama at all.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll tell you the same thing I told Nebraska fans back when the Big 12 first formed, you don't want to have to play Texas every year...or every two years even. They have a way of making life miserable for your team regardless of how good your team is or how bad Texas might be in a given year.

Sounds a lot like Auburn.

BAMA801

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KansasSooner,

Could you imagine an annual display of Alabama vs Oklahoma on CBS? How about a Texas Longhorn vs. Florida Gator annually (albeit a strong Florida team) Two charter members of the best recruiting grounds in the country!. If academics was important why is Vandy still in town?? Just thought it was a lame excuse used by both institution to keep from joining the conference. We could still even have Texas vs ATM as a SEC/CBS game of year! or Texas vs Arkansas could be reawaken, but I guess fear makes a man do stupid things..

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Texas is a lot worse...yeah I know they are. Beat them by 50 points and they still brag about a 16 game edge over 110 games.

Auburn fans would say that about Alabama fans...if they could ever manage to beat us by 50 points:lol: