• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, everyone. Wow, great minds think alike. I too am grilling ribs tonight. Last night, I grilled boneless, butterflied half-chickens.

I grill a lot, year-round. Kingsford sends me Christmas cards.

it was a rough choice ,, almost grabbed the steaks that were sittin right next to the ribs in the freezer

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...looks like our boys are 3-pt underdogs going into Texas. The coaches better work on the O-line like they NEVER have before.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue we never plan anything, we just do what we feel like. Beer is always in play

beer is ALWAYS in play down there... especially now that they have changed the law to allow alcohol sales on Sunday before noon...

As long as you get Kino's, a sunburn, and a hangover, then I know you had a great Key West vacation!!!

have ya tried a hurricane yet??

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are potatoes and cheese wrapped in dough .. they are awsume but a bitch to make ..

thumbnail.aspx

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pluss we are playing at Houston.. the 3 points automaticly goes to the team with the home field advantage .. nothin to worry about

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pluss we are playing at Houston.. the 3 points automaticly goes to the team with the home field advantage .. nothin to worry about

I hope our boys ARE worried. I hope that close call in Indy was just as jarring as the blowout in Baltimore. They lose their intensity, this season could be long and unpleasant.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having leftover's tonight..or shall i say WE are.We've got a choice of Taco's or Chicken&dumpling's! :noidea:..But tomorrow i'm making "peppered steak"with spanish rice under it.I like to use fire roasted tomatoes in my peppered steak..along with the onion's and pepper's..slow cook that shit!! Talk about making your tongue slappin your face!!
jawdrop.gif

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having leftover's tonight..or shall i say WE are.We've got a choice of Taco's or Chicken&dumpling's! :noidea:..But tomorrow i'm making "peppered steak"with spanish rice under it.I like to use fire roasted tomatoes in my peppered steak..along with the onion's and pepper's..slow cook that shit!! Talk about making your tongue slappin your face!!
jawdrop.gif

I havent made chicken and dumplings for a long time

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent made chicken and dumplings for a long time

When it gets around fall and winter thats when me and the wife like to cook our dumplings and chili's and all kinds of other soup's and stew's.Also like to make Gumbo and Jambalya..or how ever you spell it!!:)..just hard to find real goood fish for the Gumbo's and stuff! Noo lakes in Lexington!!:(

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it gets around fall and winter thats when me and the wife like to cook our dumplings and chili's and all kinds of other soup's and stew's.Also like to make Gumbo and Jambalya..or how ever you spell it!!:)

same here nothin like comfort food for me after I have been working out in the snow and cold all day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.