• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue we never plan anything, we just do what we feel like. Beer is always in play

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know I havent grilled in about a week or so .... hmmm I can get points with the wife if I cook dinner today too .. thanks blue

Hey..what are bro's for?! Light up the "ticki's" and a little music going and a beautiful dinner ta boot!!..shit man!..you got it going on!!!:peace::hungry:..oh me and the wife like firing up the fire pit as well..while all this goodness is going on.
flex.gif

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue we never plan anything, we just do what we feel like. Beer is always in play

thats what we usually do too MS.. but the last time we went on vacation .. one of the daughters and grandson went with us .. and my daughter is a planner .. the only thing she didnt plan out for us is when I could take a shit .. we hated it .. so next vacation its just me and the wife

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as your with your wife...then i guess you really don't have to plan as much,seem's like me and mine are always on the same page when it comes to stuff like that.It makes it all the better!!:)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what we usually do too MS.. but the last time we went on vacation .. one of the daughters and grandson went with us .. and my daughter is a planner .. the only thing she didnt plan out for us is when I could take a shit .. we hated it .. so next vacation its just me and the wife

....yea a man needs his shit's to be in peace!!
moon.gif
poop.gif
...i'm sure you guys didn't need to see that...but i'm a JOKESTER!!:yo:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, everyone. Wow, great minds think alike. I too am grilling ribs tonight. Last night, I grilled boneless, butterflied half-chickens.

I grill a lot, year-round. Kingsford sends me Christmas cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.