• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At the Bye

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are back.
They might both be back, but neither player practiced today:

I'd have felt better if either or both were on the field, even if just for a light workout. I'll continue to express more concern over Gordon than Brisker. It's not that I take concussions less seriously, in the long term they could be far more problematic. But it usually takes only a couple of weeks to get back on the field, unless the player has suffered multiple concussions over a short period, which is not the case with Brisker.

But as we all know hammy hurts can spread over numerous weeks, depending on the seriousness. If Kyler's even feeling the slightest twingy heading into the weekend, I'd just as soon sit him out of caution. Hopefully both will be fine and cleared to suit up on Sunday.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking the schedule. No divisional opponents early. Couple that with Caleb and the offense gelling as a unit.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well maybe not, per Brad Biggs this morning, Borom practiced, he figured he would be 2 weeks away from being active. Then he said Bates practice window might start next week.

Big difference between hearing something from another score "expert" and someone who is actually at the practices.

He expects the same line to start as long as Jenkins can go with Bill Murray as the first backup.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon and Brisker did not practice today, not a good sign.

OTOH, neither did Commanders starters Jayden Daniels, Brandon Coleman (OL), and Clelin Ferrell (DE).

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon and Brisker did not practice today, not a good sign.

OTOH, neither did Commanders starters Jayden Daniels, Brandon Coleman (OL), and Clelin Ferrell (DE).

Damn to both teams,especially ours.....
I figured the two week window we had would get all our players back healthy.....
And I really want to see these two rooks battle it out.........could be one for the ages.