• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good gent's,all in good time...all in good time.
smoker.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like it wasn't meant to be,i bitched about the rain all morning and the he finally got here around 11.....and so we're standing in the rain trying to figure out a solution and all..like a bunch of moron's..with nooo luck! So it was "FUCK IT"time and i told the guy thanks any-who.:yo:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like it wasn't meant to be,i bitched about the rain all morning and the he finally got here around 11.....and so we're standing in the rain trying to figure out a solution and all..like a bunch of moron's..with nooo luck! So it was "FUCK IT"time and i told the guy thanks any-who.:yo:

speaking of rain....di any of y'all catch any of the Car/Jax game? LOL!!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was a NO GO,couldn't get a signal for all the tree's and the people who run these townhome's won't let you put the dish on them...so neadless to say..we're moving soooon!! We were planing on moving anyway.Oh well..

awwww :( sorry no Woo Hoo for the boob tube... now ya better call your cable co back so you don't lose your tv altogether... good luck.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check out what some kids threw together in Paradise, Utah (about an hour from where I live)

[YOUTUBE]ShFAeNdiEiA&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

PARADISE -- What do you get when you combine several of my favorite things as a youngster? Absolute fun... and near death.

That's what a bunch of rambunctious kids discovered this summer when they created a human slingshot in Paradise, Utah.

The kids built a ramp on the edge of a lake, laid out a long slip-and-slide, got some rope and a pick-up truck to create some tension, then hopped on a tube and let it rip.

And, what you have is some adrenaline-pumping fun. Talk about staring death in the face.

The creators of the short flick said the lake was only 150 feet wide, yet some people soared 120 feet.

If the landings could have been a little more graceful, this might be the next big thing in extreme sports. No, no... the Olympics.

Think about it- it's like combining ski jumping with platform diving. What a concept... and rush. All the kids would be lining up a the Utah Olympic Park in Park City to represent the good ole U.S. of A.

Then again, maybe not.

"And actually... three people passed out on impact from hitting the water.... so I wouldn't suggest trying it at home :)"

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check out what some kids threw together in Paradise, Utah (about an hour from where I live)

PARADISE -- What do you get when you combine several of my favorite things as a youngster? Absolute fun... and near death.

That's what a bunch of rambunctious kids discovered this summer when they created a human slingshot in Paradise, Utah.

The kids built a ramp on the edge of a lake, laid out a long slip-and-slide, got some rope and a pick-up truck to create some tension, then hopped on a tube and let it rip.

And, what you have is some adrenaline-pumping fun. Talk about staring death in the face.

The creators of the short flick said the lake was only 150 feet wide, yet some people soared 120 feet.

If the landings could have been a little more graceful, this might be the next big thing in extreme sports. No, no... the Olympics.

Think about it- it's like combining ski jumping with platform diving. What a concept... and rush. All the kids would be lining up a the Utah Olympic Park in Park City to represent the good ole U.S. of A.

Then again, maybe not.

"And actually... three people passed out on impact from hitting the water.... so I wouldn't suggest trying it at home :)"

that looks like a blast!!!

however @ 0:28 really pissed me off

my folks have had a place at the lake since i was three, and growing up around there i can't remember a single summer without hearing about someone who was being stupid and dicking around on a PWC and ended up killing themselves/someone else....don't get me wrong, i'm all for fun and jet skis are an absolute fuckin BLAST, but that kind of shit is just plain ignorant

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then again, maybe not.

That looks like fun.... I wouldn't do it now, but 25 years ago I would have!!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I wanna give somethin like that a whirl... actually, about a thousand whirls lol,

We go to the lake almost every weekend and take out the jetskis, wyo, it is all about how you use them. there are morons out there, and then there are people who know how to have fun while being safe. I am one of the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.