• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I wanna give somethin like that a whirl... actually, about a thousand whirls lol,

We go to the lake almost every weekend and take out the jetskis, wyo, it is all about how you use them. there are morons out there, and then there are people who know how to have fun while being safe. I am one of the later.

totally agree...i have ridden my fair share of PWCs, as well as many other toys (my uncle was an engineer for polaris for like 35 years), and what i've learned is that as soon as you've decided you have it completely under control is when it decides to prove you wrong

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, everyone. Last night's game aged me by a couple of yrs. I was afraid it would happen. Indy was at home, desparately trying to avoid an 0-3 start on nat'l TV, and trying to prove that Manning isn't the whole team. They had a big, strong, surprisingly FAST defense, and practically neutralized the running game.

Was listening to Steelers Radio Network before the game started, and the commentators in the Burgh were saying our boys HAD to establish the run...that Indy's D could make things happen if we came at 'em with a one-dimensional, all-passing offense. Looks like they were right.

My one big beef with the coaching...I would've yanked Mendenhall by the middle of 3rd quarter, and gone with Moore and Redman exclusively. Just sayin.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was aprehensive all day yesterday about the game .. we won and thats all that counts ..

north did ya get your computer fixed

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Misk. Main one still has some problems. Got malware bytes to run a scan. It found a bug and apparently crippled it, but the damn thing ain't gone. It keeps trying to call home for help, and malware bytes keeps blocking it. Computer works to a degree, but still can't get the old, damaged security program to fully uninstall, or malware bytes to fully work.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Misk. Main one still has some problems. Got malware bytes to run a scan. It found a bug and apparently crippled it, but the damn thing ain't gone. It keeps trying to call home for help, and malware bytes keeps blocking it. Computer works to a degree, but still can't get the old, damaged security program to fully uninstall, or malware bytes to fully work.

maybe one of our computer guru's here can help ya

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, maybe. But I gotta head for home, get the dogs out and have some supper. I'll deal with that computer later...already wasted most of the weekend on it.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, everyone. Last night's game aged me by a couple of yrs. I was afraid it would happen. Indy was at home, desparately trying to avoid an 0-3 start on nat'l TV, and trying to prove that Manning isn't the whole team. They had a big, strong, surprisingly FAST defense, and practically neutralized the running game.

Was listening to Steelers Radio Network before the game started, and the commentators in the Burgh were saying our boys HAD to establish the run...that Indy's D could make things happen if we came at 'em with a one-dimensional, all-passing offense. Looks like they were right.

My one big beef with the coaching...I would've yanked Mendenhall by the middle of 3rd quarter, and gone with Moore and Redman exclusively. Just sayin.
and I would have benched scott and maybe cut his lazy ass right then!
how the FUCK do you look away from Freeney after the snap? Ben had no chance when snott, (his new name in my book) just fucking sits there and watched the play unfold!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only blame Ben for the pick, the fumbles are just the result of amazing talent on their part. They do that to better o-lines than ours!!

no, that one fumble was totally johnathan snott! that fucker just waved Freeney by, then made a fucking pathetic attempt to tackle the ball on the recovery.

also Sanders was a fucking idiot on the pick, jumping over the defender insted of downing him? HAY ASSHOLE, ALL YA GOTTA DO IS TOUCH THE GUY!

THIS AINT COLLEGE DICK FUCK!

but I see how diet coke thinks this is all tomlins fault.

tomlin is NOT a motivator, he cant get his team up for a volly ball game!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see how you could blame tomlin totally for that game he dosent have control over fumbles and interceptions .. it was the whole team not one man ..

your arguing with an idiot there, give it a rest!

at least we dont have to see what shitty movie diet coke is watching every fucking time he turns on his computer!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to begin with, he doesn't have ever seem to have them motivated, and more troubling, he has terrible trust in Arians who is about as clueless as OC as you can get.

With terrible*** OTs, against the best DE edge rush tandem in the league, why are you not keeping TE in, and running quick hit slants and dinks over the middle? On turf he doesn't think Wallace, Brown, Sanders can open quickly on those routes against Indy's mediocre DBs ?

Even if it results in more 3 and outs, it keeps the QB upright and far less prone to fumbling it.

see, you have no fucking idea what your talking about.

except for the motivation aspect the whole gripe here falls squarely on Ben and Ariens, NOT Tomlin. the offensive coordinator in the NFL is the playcaller not the coach.
and that fucking flanker screen? the one that gaines like one yard every time? FUCK THAT PLAY~ Ariens should be fired for that shit next time he calls it!

also its Bleep LeBeaus fault that the defense is so pourous against a fuckingn third string quarterback. we always fuck up against the shittiest QB's in the league. STILL not tomlins fault.

but go ahead and blame uncle TOMlin insted of ariens, thats what most people that dont understand how the game works does it!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'm out

got my gripes out of the way, now its time to go scratch a chalkboard and grind my teeth!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's my cherry pie!

cool drink of water such a sweet surprise!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well me and the wife are getting ready to watch "Resident Evil 3"...so good night and god bless all!!:pop2:

Status
Not open for further replies.