• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we also took alot of penalties in key situations .. there is the youth aspect for ya it isnt a replacement for age and experiance

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys he's on his way...so break out the popcorn,its going to be fun! We have a break in the weather!! woooohooo........
smoker.gif

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOC I suppose you want a passing team with a west coast offense that is high scoring .. am I correct ?.. well that just isnt steeler football

Not what I want, I'm saying that's the style they needed to employ last night. Given the OL/DL matchups they were facing.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I want, I'm saying that's the style they needed to employ last night. Given the OL/DL matchups they were facing.

well when your QB is constantly watching his back you arnt going to get those passes .. we started the game out great had a comfortable lead and the colts D wore down our O line .. it sucked .. its also a win Ill take it ..by no means am I happy with it but a win is a win ..

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think another factor you guys are forgetting is that Indy just flat played better than they have thus far this season. they had two previous games to figure out how to use their team and they did well. Painter stepped up and did his job well in the last quarter. If we can cut out all the BS turnovers we will be doing much better

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think another factor you guys are forgetting is that Indy just flat played better than they have thus far this season. they had two previous games to figure out how to use their team and they did well. Painter stepped up and did his job well in the last quarter. If we can cut out all the BS turnovers we will be doing much better

not to mention that they had their play caller back....

i think without manning analyzing our defense from the booth we would have pwned collins more than we already did

oh, and "analyzed for a concussion" my ass....indy was just trying to get the steelers best player off the field

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our guys gotta learn how to hold onto the ball. I will say this though: our tackling was much better yesterday. The shoulder tackling they have been doin so far this season is finally dwindling

Status
Not open for further replies.