• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good morning all! Sucks about not having TV Blue. I remember about a year and a half ago between moves I didn't have anything for a month..... never spent so much time at a bar in my life!! lol

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
YES BIG TIME .. BUT IT WAS THE RAMS

Lol man after losing to the Titans last week it seems like it doesn't matter who the Ravens play rather which Ravens team shows up.

Speaking of the Titans they are done w/ out Kenny Britt. I've now lost him and Jamaal Charles from my fantasy team....

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey did the ratbirds win?

..........Raven's
monkey.gif
:noidea:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all! Sucks about not having TV Blue. I remember about a year and a half ago between moves I didn't have anything for a month..... never spent so much time at a bar in my life!! lol

OH..i still got my cable till he gets it going,you better believe that!....I think i here him now!:shocked:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, I guess its gotta be tough for you all being not close enough to get your teams local. Everynow and then I get screwed over but its rare.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my "Max Track Doppler Radar"says its moved over now(storm)...and it helps that i poked my head out the front door to see if thats the case!...and YESSS its stoped raining now...now i'm going to call his ass to come on already!!
cloud.gif

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see how you could blame tomlin totally for that game he dosent have control over fumbles and interceptions .. it was the whole team not one man ..

to begin with, he doesn't have ever seem to have them motivated, and more troubling, he has terrible trust in Arians who is about as clueless as OC as you can get.

With terrible*** OTs, against the best DE edge rush tandem in the league, why are you not keeping TE in, and running quick hit slants and dinks over the middle? On turf he doesn't think Wallace, Brown, Sanders can open quickly on those routes against Indy's mediocre DBs ?

Even if it results in more 3 and outs, it keeps the QB upright and far less prone to fumbling it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree on the arians part LOC .. he was ready to retire and was convinced not too .. but we took alot of injuries on the O line that isnt stellar also ... I think the team as a whole forgot how good the colts D is and thats what stops our offense.. guess they figured that since peyton was out we had the game in the bag .. over confidence... took its toll ... it always seams that the games we are suposed to win are the toughest ones we have to play ..but no it isnt all tomlins fault ..

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The oline getting more and more banged up is gotta play a huge part in the Steelers offensive issues right now. They are struggling to get the running game going.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOC I suppose you want a passing team with a west coast offense that is high scoring .. am I correct ?.. well that just isnt steeler football

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOC I suppose you want a passing team with a west coast offense that is high scoring .. am I correct ?.. well that just isnt steeler football

Saints would luv that style...oh thats right!..that is the Saints!!:bump2:

Status
Not open for further replies.