• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup in 2016 Thread!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the flyers make the playoffs this year.

book it.

I'll be interested to see how much roster turnover there is during the course of the season(if any) with the young guys knocking on the door - there's a lot of teams right now that look good on paper but that's right now and a lot changes from now to the beginning of the season and beyond

If some of the forwards who struggled last year can be much better this year, maybe it will happen - remains to be seen

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can expect more offensive production out of guys like Read, Schenn, Couturier, Lecavalier, Umberger and/or their replacements. Gagner may be one of those replacements.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only preseason, but Sam Bradford has been beyond brilliant tonight

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can expect more offensive production out of guys like Read, Schenn, Couturier, Lecavalier, Umberger and/or their replacements. Gagner may be one of those replacements.
If we could get more production from at least three of those guys it would be great. Cant wait for the season.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting and yet not surprised. It's been quiet here in the Buffalo area. I have not heard any updates. Hamburg PD has done a fine job not leaking anything out. I try to keep up on this news update.

I sure hope this whole thing doesn't turn out to be true and it's just a matter of women wanting to extract $$$ from him, I'd hate to see such a generational talent go to waste because his head isn't on straight off the ice

Also, I think it's somewhat unfair for the team, the league and other people to prematurely tag him as a bad person and all of that when it's only an allegation to this point - what happens if it comes out that nothing actually happened? I think he would be and should be owed an apology then