• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the NHL is getting back into action

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
samesies.. been too damn long without some flyers in my life

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our boys certainly left us a lot to be excited for as we come back from the break with a playoff spot firmly in hand and having won five of our last six games, all of them against what is largely considered the dominant conference of the two. I really think this team can build on that and reach further success.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our boys certainly left us a lot to be excited for as we come back from the break with a playoff spot firmly in hand and having won five of our last six games, all of them against what is largely considered the dominant conference of the two. I really think this team can build on that and reach further success.

It'll be a tough stretch to start post-break though - Sharks, Rangers and Caps are the first three(actually four games) games - three games in four days so the Flyers will need to come in this week and play well

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a tough stretch to start post-break though - Sharks, Rangers and Caps are the first three(actually four games) games - three games in four days so the Flyers will need to come in this week and play well

Beat the Rags and caps please.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, but we just beat the Sharks 5-2 on their ice, we also beat the Rangers 2-1 the last time they visited Philly and we took 3 of 4 points against Washington in our last home and home with them. These are teams we should have confidence against, especially on home ice. This is another opportunity to bypass the NYR for the second spot in the division.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, but we just beat the Sharks 5-2 on their ice, we also beat the Rangers 2-1 the last time they visited Philly and we took 3 of 4 points against Washington in our last home and home with them. These are teams we should have confidence against, especially on home ice. This is another opportunity to bypass the NYR for the second spot in the division.

I'm not saying they shouldn't/don't have confidence against them but the Flyers are not in a position to overlook anyone, no matter how good they are - need to be humble and come out and beat these teams and not think these teams aren't gearing up to play the Flyers

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they shouldn't/don't have confidence against them but the Flyers are not in a position to overlook anyone, no matter how good they are - need to be humble and come out and beat these teams and not think these teams aren't gearing up to play the Flyers

Oh, it's the stretch run here. I believe there are only 23 games left. If you start taking teams lightly, you might as well pack your bags and go golfing for the playoffs. There is zero room for error. I think we're going to see the best out of every contending team from here on out.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still shocked that G was not allowed to even attend the Olympics. As competitive as the man is, trust me, he's going to spank the league into submission over the next six to seven weeks of games until it is impossible to deny that (not only did he get snubbed by Team Canada, but...) he's a top five player in the Nhl.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still shocked that G was not allowed to even attend the Olympics. As competitive as the man is, trust me, he's going to spank the league into submission over the next six to seven weeks of games until it is impossible to deny that (not only did he get snubbed by Team Canada, but...) he's a top five player in the Nhl.

he has slowly climbed his way to I believe #11 in scoring. i told my bro that I expect him to be top 3 by the end of the season ha, but top 5 i can almost guarantee.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please please please let this come true!!!! :nod:

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From former NHL Referee Paul Stewart:

"More and more, it sounds like the NHL is going to expand from 30 to 32 teams in the relatively near future. From what has been said, Seattle and Quebec City may be the top two candidates."

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not overl surprising.. i'm good with it.. better to rest him in the SJ game than the rangers and caps games coming up too

meszaros.coburn
streit.grossmann
gustafsson.schenn

would be my guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.