• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Next NBA Super Team?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston would be giving too much here. That 2018 Nets pick is still highly valuable. They will be the worst team again. Also, the Celtics are high on Rozier and Brown. Think they would rather trade Crowder, and may even prefer to deal Bradley because of Rozier's contract.

This deal would be better, IMO:

2018 pick
Avery Bradley
Tyler zeller

Can't overpay for George. He is very good, not great.

The Celtics have more drafts than they know what to do with. I could see them trading the 2018 plus their own 1st rounder plus loose change for George. That would give them the best chance to compete immediately.

If they aren't that interested in competing immediately than there is no reason to make this trade.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what about the Twolves? They have a few pieces that are promising. What could they do to move to the top tier?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see that but now way CP3 and Cousins can play together.
Can't think of any other PG that could complement the 2 big men as good as cp3 can

Right, I forgot about them hating each other. Oh well.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I just realized the C's are paying Big Al 30 mil in 2019 at age 33. Either restructure his contract to 1/2 that amount, trade or drop him like he's hot. Dude rebounds like a SG and is a solid role player at best by age 33. They need to free up that money to afford Thomas, Hayward and potentially George.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the C's have this year's first overall pick and most likely next year's first overall pick and a top 5 pick from the Grizzles in 2019. This team has the potential to not only win championships now with the right moves but in the long term if they can keep these draft picks while creating a team now. They have a great coach excellent young talent coming in and will be picking up all star players this year. There's no reason they can't compete with GS with all that combined.
Boston Celtics Future Draft Pick Status

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this video I'm sold on the BUCK becoming an all draft home made super team

PG: Brogdon: as a rookie averged 10 ppg 4 and 3. Potential all star caliber player
SG: Middleton averaged 18 ppg 4 and 4 2 years ago at 23 years old
SF: Greek Freak FHOF future MVP I can see him averaging a triple double with 25ppg next season
PF: Parker 21 ppg and boarderline All star Caliber player but injured his knee last year
C: Thon Maker with more potential than any other player in the world a 7'1" center that works harder than anyone else in the NBA. He was banned by the owner from practicing because they thought he would wear himself out. His team believes he will be a future MVP and he believes he will not only be an MVP but a future HOF.

The Bucks have the best upside of any team and with Kidd as the coach the will be competing with the C's in the ECF's very soon.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hqdefault.jpg

That team might just get it done...

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is constructed more similar to the Spurs and Pistons teams that made the Finals, strong at every spot with no dead spots and great depth, but no stars but not as strong as those teams.

Boston as currently constructed is going ... nowhere. However, they have Jaylen Brown and the #1 pick this year, and probably a Top 3 pick next year.

By the time this years top pick and next years high pick join the team, and assuming Jaylen Brown is worth anywhere near what he was drafted, and they get a few years to mature, it's 2020.

Pretty sure Tim Duncan was a star. 2x MVP and 10x All-NBA 1st teamer.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Celtics could be that team. Danny has built one before and I wouldn't be shocked if he does it again. Their last draft pick combined with this year's first overall pick, Thomas, and potentially Gordon Hayward who might reunite with his old coach. They were the #1 team in the East this season and if they add two more potential all stars on top of that they might be a future super team.

Also, looking at the Bucks they have a true superstar in the Greek freak and two other players that could become all stars eventually plus a ton of cap space after letting go of the useless center taking up 17 mil a season.

With the way he just botched this deal with Philly, and his recent draft history....I doubt it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way he just botched this deal with Philly, and his recent draft history....I doubt it.
Celtics received 2 top five picks for one top five pick. In the end if they end up with butler and Hayward and Butler it will be considered one of the best trades ever for the c's

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics received 2 top five picks for one top five pick. In the end if they end up with butler and Hayward and Butler it will be considered one of the best trades ever for the c's

Not if they're not beating GS anyway. Which they probably aren't.

And not if they take Jackson.

there's no guarantee this is a top 5 pick. The Kings could be outside the top 5 by the 2019 draft.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they're not beating GS anyway. Which they probably aren't.

And not if they take Jackson.

there's no guarantee this is a top 5 pick. The Kings could be outside the top 5 by the 2019 draft.

There are no guarantees but they can also have the Lakers 1rst pick if its 2_5 in 2018. Celtics have like 7 or 8 first round picks over the next several years or so. So acquiring two all stars and stockpiling picks gives them an advantage over any team in the NBA because it not only gives them a high chance to be in the NBA championship game for the next 5 years but eight the picks they won't have to go into a rebuilding mode like they did last time when they had the big 3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no guarantees but they can also have the Lakers 1rst pick if its 2_5 in 2018. Celtics have like 7 or 8 first round picks over the next several years or so. So acquiring two all stars and stockpiling picks gives them an advantage over any team in the NBA because it not only gives them a high chance to be in the NBA championship game for the next 5 years but eight the picks they won't have to go into a rebuilding mode like they did last time when they had the big 3

They have a chance.

But why should i trust danny at this point?

Look at his drafting record over the last few years. It's not that great.

Even with the best coach in the league, I'll take Philly over boston.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW...the Patriots are also the ref's team.

It's so blatant that their games are unwatchable

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...the Patriots are also the ref's team.

It's so blatant that their games are unwatchable

After the 2005 super bowl it became the steelers forever

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a chance.

But why should i trust danny at this point?

Look at his drafting record over the last few years. It's not that great.

Even with the best coach in the league, I'll take Philly over boston.

Too soon to trash his last two picks though. Players can end up turning into great players later like butler did. Smart did show some flashes in the postseason too. But with that being said how the picks turn out will be irrelevant if they acquire the two all stars. If they do become great players that's just icing on the cake.