• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new HC sticky thread

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about this guy intact their is an article on hogs heaven bout him how he would make a great coach, Secial teams coaches have to deal with all times of diff personalities so he would be a great manager of a coach

Head coach?? For who?? North Texas?? I know you aren't talking about hiring a ST coach to be our head coach??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
daniel snyder is a huge jackass. when jesus said a rich person had the same chance of getting to heaven as a camel does to pass thru the eye of a needle he had snyder in mind

my guess with some of you people is it wont matter who gets hired because your mind is made up that snyder is going to be the de facto GM and we are simply doomed

we put allen in charge and he is now a mouth piece for snyder even before he has conducted one transaction . let me ask you this , how would you like someone to do you what you are doing to allen in your job ? you look at his past and say , well he isnt a personell man so he has to be a mouth piece . in no way could he ever be a manager of brown or campbell because by god snyder is doing a covert operation

you dont even give the guy a chance . would you like that being done to you at your job ?

i bet even if he hires the exact person you think he should you will have some covert conspiracy in play that will sabotage the franchise .

anyone who opposes that view point will be a naive homer that has his or her head buried in the sand .

my only thing is this 2 of 6 HC had power over the football operations i dont count marty because snyder got rid of him . allen isnt cerrato 2 different people . those ar facts . i have seen the press spout off about this and that .on all these intrigues . most of which are untrue or unsubstantiated and most all released on game day just in time to cause the worst possible result

i know i can be wrong , i know snyder can go back to his old ways but why cant we simply wait to see how it plays out before we go to doom and gloom ? i swear some of you need to be put on textual suicide watch .

there is plenty of information out there that refutes what you say about meddling but you would rather stick with what supports your view of negativity

its always something , guys care more about their jobs so they lie . i for one tell my boss anything i need to whether its good or bad and my pay check doesnt enter into it . why ? because i am one of the best at what i do and i have no fear to tell it like it is . so if i can do it others can as well and they most ;likely do

until proven otherwise i will wait and see on allen

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the dark side, Dad.

Seriously, don't take it to heart so much. Our season is over and we don't have much else to talk about. I hope I'm wrong and everything is just an innocent coincidence. Dan has matured, we will get the second coming of Lombardi for our coach, and RG3 is the next Bart Starr.

Is that better?

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been to 2 weddings that he was at. He was a complete ass. Saw one guy walk up to him and introduce himself and say he was a big fan. Dan never looked at him, turned to one of his henchmen and told him to get the guy out of his face. At a wedding. Classy.

His wife, on the other hand, is a lovely lady.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of us hear you and understand you, Dad. No matter how dark the night, I'm always gonna hold out hope for the best things to come, in the right way. I'm in no way shape or form dismissing Bruce Allen out of hand.. I actually liked his presence during the press conference the other day.

I just really really hope the spirit he exuded isn't crushed over time. No, it won't be obvious or blatant... but over the course of 2 or 3 years, I just hope he still has command of all his faculties, in every sense of the phrase.

I'm ever hopeful.. albeit cautiously. Nobody is The Devil with this organization. We all know life (and people) aren't that simple. The silver lining for this week (if you want to look at it like this).. the Redskins are staying true (and I believe it) to their commitment to a thorough look at everything that's available out there. Some might say "Oh, they haven't signed a coach yet because no one wants to come". I think what they're doing now veils some of that, and it's for the right reasons. If they take the same approach to a head coach as they do with free agents.. we might just be all right. <crosses fingers>

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the dark side, Dad.

Seriously, don't take it to heart so much. Our season is over and we don't have much else to talk about. I hope I'm wrong and everything is just an innocent coincidence. Dan has matured, we will get the second coming of Lombardi for our coach, and RG3 is the next Bart Starr.

Is that better?

lol.. just had to say, I was reminded of that final scene with Shirley MacLaine in Requiem for a Dream with that. :D

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head coach?? For who?? North Texas?? I know you aren't talking about hiring a ST coach to be our head coach??

Why not ? the Ravens did it whats the problem

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a cancer survivor, to boot. What she's doing with a clown like theDanny is beyond me.

Goes to show if you make enough money, and dont cheat... you can be a total prick otherwise and she WILL STAY WITH YOU!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a cancer survivor, to boot. What she's doing with a clown like theDanny is beyond me.

I hate to say it, but if dan didn't have money, she wouldn't be anywhere near that ass.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice rich man would give all his money away then be broke a mean rich man will always have money but many enemy,s----- machivllia

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There'is'no such'thing'as'a'nice rich person its impossiable so stop bashing snyder and let's get back to coaches ? Stoops anyone?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade Phillips will be let out of his contract in Houston. Cremel is their new DC. A very good 3-4 defensive coordinator on the market. I would be happy with a Jay Gruden head coach and Wade Phillips DC combo.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean'mcdermott is my pick for head coach he is tuff as nails he bascially has been in the nfc east all of is career. He was evening a talent scout. We would have to switch to a 4-3 kerrigan at re orackpo at le it could be a lot worse. In this point in redskins time we need a tuff guy not a fun guy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott over Gruden? We need a coach that can develop RG3. Look at what Gruden as done with Dalton. Gruden has to be the #1 target. With Wisenhunt a lock for the Lions job we are the best place left. He should come here.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HC isn't developing a QB, that is the OC and QB coach. HC has a lot more on his plate.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but how wouldn't Gruden be better for RG3 than McDermott? I guess this Vandy coach is getting a lot of interest.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just depends on who mcdermott and Gruden bring in as the OC and QB coach. QB coach will work daily with RG3 on his mechanics and the OC will set the scheme and call the plays that best suits RG3's capabilities and style of play. Those are the 2 guys that will be critical for RG3s development.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Gruden is the best OC out on the market right now so why wouldn't we go with him? Gruden will be calling the plays so his OC would just be a puppet.