• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not reachable through HOOP Mail. He may have signed off. He was last on the Hoop June 15, 2024.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to his Profile and couldn't find anything. Is it restricted to us regular guys?
Email address are personal info, so it is private. If someone wants to share his own email (many folks do) that's his call.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got my first set of left handed clubs and the skies haven't stopped dropping unending inches of water. Can't even get to the driving range to try hitting from the other side. I've always been a left handed batter and have never felt 100% comfortable swinging at the little white ball on the right side. Now I'll release the power from the left side and see if I can get my scores under 110. If the sun ever comes out.

Wife just came in and said that you guys out in California beaches just had a 4.6 ground shaker.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got my first set of left handed clubs and the skies haven't stopped dropping unending inches of water. Can't even get to the driving range to try hitting from the other side. I've always been a left handed batter and have never felt 100% comfortable swinging at the little white ball on the right side. Now I'll release the power from the left side and see if I can get my scores under 110. If the sun ever comes out.

Wife just came in and said that you guys out in California beaches just had a 4.6 ground shaker.
4.6 won't even shake a cocktail.
You can feel it but nobody's jumping out of windows for anything less than 5.5

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4.6 won't even shake a cocktail.
You can feel it but nobody's jumping out of windows for anything less than 5.5
BK probably knows this and I can tell you do, but most people don't know a 4.6 is 10% of a 5.6 and each increment of 1 represents 10 times more force than the previous number.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I take my little blue pills my wife might be getting 4.6 inches tonight

Alright .. 4 inches but it’s very pretty

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I take my little blue pills my wife might be getting 4.6 inches tonight

Alright .. 4 inches but it’s very pretty
Meat Sausage GIF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK probably knows this and I can tell you do, but most people don't know a 4.6 is 10% of a 5.6 and each increment of 1 represents 10 times more force than the previous number.
Notice I didn't say earthquake? Out west, most people don't react until the rumble starts to hit upper 5's. On the east coast, it's whole different ball of wax. A loud fart can cause a panic.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I didn't say earthquake? Out west, most people don't react until the rumble starts to hit upper 5's. On the east coast, it's whole different ball of wax. A loud fart can cause a panic.
I'm trying not to imagine.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a bad stretch of rain here on the mid coast.

The top tiles of my pool were installed on the 11th and twelfth. The rain hasn't really let up much until today. the shell of the pool has water up to the top of the second step. The frogs were starting to gather so I poured a gallon of bleach into about ten thousand gallons of water. Haven't seen any swimmers since. Only thing worse than the rain are the squirrels. They've completely stripped my pecan tree of nuts. Too late this year for a pellet gun.......look out next year, ya little bastids.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a bad stretch of rain here on the mid coast.

The top tiles of my pool were installed on the 11th and twelfth. The rain hasn't really let up much until today. the shell of the pool has water up to the top of the second step. The frogs were starting to gather so I poured a gallon of bleach into about ten thousand gallons of water. Haven't seen any swimmers since. Only thing worse than the rain are the squirrels. They've completely stripped my pecan tree of nuts. Too late this year for a pellet gun.......look out next year, ya little bastids.
When I moved to NC in 1993 I heard gunshots down the street. Upon walking down to investigate, I found 2 old women in lawn chairs with pistols. They explained they were guarding the pecans from the squirrels. I inquired if they wanted me to show them how to trap them but they said “ we are doing just fine, thank you …..

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was putzin along in facebook this morning looking at some short reels someone posted am Eminem lyric that was genius IMO. No idea when the song came out, but I found the word play amazing.

" Wait he didn't just spell out rapper and leave out a P Diddy"?