• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearwater. They should be able to get enough gas in Georgia before they head down 75?
Yeah perhaps. DeSantis stated there was 66 Million gallons of gas on standby I assume its in multiple tankers being stratigically deployed

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah perhaps. DeSantis stated there was 66 Million gallons of gas on standby I assume its in multiple tankers being stratigically deployed
I looked on the internet and all gas stations in Georgia and northern Florida had gas and power

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon.

Been out of commission and in Advent Hospital since Tuesday.

Thought I was having the big one. Had all of the nuclear tests Wednesday and there appeared to be a blockage.

Had surgery yesterday and the surgeon said it had to be an odd reflection because he checked every artery, valve and vein. All Clear.
It was not a heart attack and he said it was a severe spasm of a muscle that caused others to contract.

Anyway, I'm back.

If you ever have a catheter, they do not put you to sleep or numb the area where they insert the catheter tube. Not exactly the most pleasant experience getting stabbed in the groin even if it's only 3/16" in diameter

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon.

Thought I was having the big one. Had all of the nuclear tests Wednesday and there appeared to be a blockage.

Had surgery yesterday and the surgeon said it had to be an odd reflection because he checked every artery, valve and vein. All Clear.
It was not a heart attack and he said it was a severe spasm of a muscle that caused others to contract.

Anyway, I'm back.

If you ever have a catheter, they do not put you to sleep or numb the area where they insert the catheter tube. Not exactly the most pleasant experience getting stabbed in the groin even if it's only 3/16" in diameter
Good to have you still with us BK.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked on the internet and all gas stations in Georgia and northern Florida had gas and power
Clearwater is S Florida question is have they got gas there?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tropicana Stadium in St. Petersburg had the roof ripped off. Amazing what 183 MPH winds can do.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon.

Anyway, I'm back.

I had a heart catheter last year and they were able to go in at the wrist, avoiding the stab in the groin. I was fully awake for the whole affair and it was painless for me. It was nice to know all my arteries were clear. I have had many doctors suggest cholesterol meds and I have refused them. I’m more worried about my liver. Glad you are still with us.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a heart catheter last year and they were able to go in at the wrist, avoiding the stab in the groin. I was fully awake for the whole affair and it was painless for me. It was nice to know all my arteries were clear. I have had many doctors suggest cholesterol meds and I have refused them. I’m more worried about my liver. Glad you are still with us.
Are you in BK's age range?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather in Gilford chilli and wet