• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The more time passes, the more I dislike Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing everything I can? Not really. He sucked and the Broncos won it all in spite of his shitty play.

Stating the fact over and over. Also, as I suspected, he is not the "good guy" he has portrayed or the media has portrayed. Turns out that is a fact too.

Now, tell me how it is strawman to say that. Trust me. You have no idea what a strawman is.
Show us on the doll where the bad Peyton Manning touched you.

16707-l.jpg

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

.. just checking in here at work, and I see this thread has taken on a life of it's own ..

Pics of Raggedy Ann dolls are pretty much the equivalent of The Fonz jumping the shark

Just some real facts over lunch:

- Peyton has played his last game as a Bronco ( to be confirmed later this week )

- A few years back, the offense lead by Manning put up some record breaking numbers - that team is better remembered by the NFL fandom as the one that got spanked in the Super Bowl, managing one meaningless score ..

- This season, the Broncos won it all, lead by a record setting defense .. We won the Super Bowl in spite of gaining a SB record low 197 yards ( low yardage gained by SB winner )

Regardless of where you sit, the Broncos won .. whether you like Manning or not, the Bronco will have a new QB at the start of the season

GO BRONCOS

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this was my favorite Peyton Manning play during his tenure with the Broncos

Great call

giphy.gif

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm..... Yeah. The guy helped our team win Super Bowl 50. This thread shouldn't even exist in my opinion. Un-freaking-believable.

I for one enjoyed Manning's stay as a Denver Bronco, and appreciate the contribution he made towards our championship. He may not have had the best of seasons, but we likely lose the SD game, and with it the #1 seed. Without home field advantage, it's very possible Broncos don't even sniff the Super Bowl. It's a freaking disgrace to be so unappreciative.
and if Manning played versus the Patriots instead of Brock the Broncos may have not gotten the 1 seed and may not sniff the Super Bowl. Works both ways. I'll say it again most athletes are assholes and are not role models. Manning is no role model and should not be. He was done at the end of last year and nothing else will make me change my mind. Why did you think I wanted J.D.R. gone so bad. Knew this defense had to carry this team and they weren't until that change was made. I loved how I got bashed by many of you wanting J.D.R. gone and saying there defense wasn't good enough with him in charge and now all of you are on board. That goes for that useless piece of garbage in Montee Ball. Don't hate appreciate. Can't wait until the draft and free agency. Go Broncos!! Peace.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is no role model and should not be. .

Eh, kind of depends on what role one models. For example, if one is modeling the role of a two-time SB winning QB who is a first-ballot HOFer, then there are few better role models.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO ...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this was my favorite Peyton Manning play during his tenure with the Broncos

Great call

View attachment 93210
"Look at that selfish Peyton Manning! Can't let Moreno score the touchdown, he's got to pad his own stats by taking it for a touchdown himself! Man he is literally the worst person ever! He's awful!" -theknight307

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Look at that selfish Peyton Manning! Can't let Moreno score the touchdown, he's got to pad his own stats by taking it for a touchdown himself! Man he is literally the worst person ever! He's awful!" -theknight307
Hi Mr poster of the month. Manning sure was great.
When Peyton Manning plays, Peyton Manning fans sure are happy.
drew.jpg

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interceptions by the forehead....

Probably not his fault. It was..it was....the OL?
peyton-manning.gif \DS.0.gif
manningint.gif
marcus.0.gif
0qbrating.0.gif
ealyint.gif

giphy.gif

Broncoball, out.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only picture that matters to me at the end of the day.

er-Broncos-quarterback-Peyton-Manning-by-Patrick-SmithGetty-Images-Super-Bowl-50-DRC-1234_natq6d.jpg

Yeah, keep on thinking it was because of him. That way more ignorant football fans can give you a bunch of likes.

You can then continue to lie and say I am a troll and that I am not happy they won it. Then you can tell everyone that I do not know what a strawman argument is.

It is funny though. You bringing up how the Broncos won it when that is not the issue.

You are right though. It is great, that the Broncos won it.

camfumble.0.gif camfumble2.0.gif 20150927224725.0.0.gif

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would mean his decision has to come either Sunday or Monday because Monday night he will no longer be a Denver Bronco. That much is for sure.
You say that but I say you might be wrong . There are a lot of ways he can remain a Denver Bronco .

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, keep on thinking it was because of him. That way more ignorant football fans can give you a bunch of likes.

You can then continue to lie and say I am a troll and that I am not happy they won it. Then you can tell everyone that I do not know what a strawman argument is.

It is funny though. You bringing up how the Broncos won it when that is not the issue.

You are right though. It is great, that the Broncos won it.

View attachment 93426 View attachment 93427 View attachment 93428
1. I never said it was because of Manning.

2. I never said you don't know what a strawman is.

3. I never said you're not happy we won the Super Bowl.

4. I haven't lied either.

5. We all know what your issue is. You hate Peyton Manning because he won't retire. It's amazing how personally you're taking his desire to continue to play football.

6. I thought you said you were out?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I wouldn't say Manning is the reason we won the Super Bowl. Not even close but he was still a part of the puzzle. There were games where he made some major impact plays that helped us to win some close games. I think to the Chiefs game in week 2 with his drive with under 2 minutes to play and making some big time throws. I think of the Detroit game where the game was close until his late touchdown throw. Now you could argue he should have done more before that part of the game but the matter here is that when we absolutely needed a play in some games this year Manning showed up. So yes he is a part of why we won the Super Bowl because the Super Bowl isn't just won with one game. Without those early season wins we are not in the Super Bowl in my opinion.

Now yes I can also argue that Peyton cost us a couple of games like the Chiefs game where he put us so far behind. The Indy game wasn't pretty that first half either. At the same time I can look at the playoffs and say that he played decent against the Steelers and Patriots. Not the greatest stats but he did what was asked of him in not turning the ball over and making some key throws at the right time. This truly to me was a year where almost all 53 players had to contribute for us to win the Super Bowl. Some contributed more than others obviously but it did take some great plays by some very unknown guys.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Team loves him and really respects him .. I say people need sit back and enjoy . I know I will ..

Status
Not open for further replies.