• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The more time passes, the more I dislike Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got your facts all screwed up. Not that I find that surprising...
Peyton Manning cited in Title IX suit against University of Tenn. - CNN.com

A lawsuit accusing the University of Tennessee of mishandling reports of alleged sexual assaults by student athletes cites a 20-year-old complaint against then-Volunteers quarterback Peyton Manning as evidence of the school's indifference.

Filed on behalf of six unidentified accusers, the lawsuit alleges that the university violated federal Title IX regulations against sex discrimination and fostered "a hostile sexual environment and culture."

----------------

Your ignorance is astounding.

Manning sucks.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not missing anything. OP is either dumb or a troll.
I suspect he's a troll at this point, and have placed him on ignore. With that feature, this whole thread disappears from view. The only reason I found myself back is someone else quoted one of my posts.:D

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I wouldn't say Manning is the reason we won the Super Bowl. Not even close but he was still a part of the puzzle. There were games where he made some major impact plays that helped us to win some close games. I think to the Chiefs game in week 2 with his drive with under 2 minutes to play and making some big time throws. I think of the Detroit game where the game was close until his late touchdown throw. Now you could argue he should have done more before that part of the game but the matter here is that when we absolutely needed a play in some games this year Manning showed up. So yes he is a part of why we won the Super Bowl because the Super Bowl isn't just won with one game. Without those early season wins we are not in the Super Bowl in my opinion.

Now yes I can also argue that Peyton cost us a couple of games like the Chiefs game where he put us so far behind. The Indy game wasn't pretty that first half either. At the same time I can look at the playoffs and say that he played decent against the Steelers and Patriots. Not the greatest stats but he did what was asked of him in not turning the ball over and making some key throws at the right time. This truly to me was a year where almost all 53 players had to contribute for us to win the Super Bowl. Some contributed more than others obviously but it did take some great plays by some very unknown guys.

The rag doll post still has me lmao!! I had to give it winner!

An outsider .02.

Going back a little further than this year...Manning signing in DEN over WAS changed the fortunes of the Broncos...Tebow or Os...was probably not going to beat NE w/Brady...now you had a QB with a ring and some tread left on the tires...it was the Manning show west for the 1st two years...smartly Elway knew the Manning show alone wasn't going to get it done. He kept building the DEF and in the end, the Manning show wasn't needed to win the SB, but idk if there's a parade down Colifax without Manning (just kidding about Colifax, no clue where or if there was a parade).

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning cited in Title IX suit against University of Tenn. - CNN.com

A lawsuit accusing the University of Tennessee of mishandling reports of alleged sexual assaults by student athletes cites a 20-year-old complaint against then-Volunteers quarterback Peyton Manning as evidence of the school's indifference.

Filed on behalf of six unidentified accusers, the lawsuit alleges that the university violated federal Title IX regulations against sex discrimination and fostered "a hostile sexual environment and culture."

----------------

Your ignorance is astounding.

Manning sucks.

Tennessee wants Peyton Manning reference removed from Title IX lawsuit

The lawsuit filed Feb. 9 by six unidentified women focuses on five cases from 2013 to 2015,

Last time I checked, Manning wasn't at Tennessee from 2013-2015.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee wants Peyton Manning reference removed from Title IX lawsuit

The lawsuit filed Feb. 9 by six unidentified women focuses on five cases from 2013 to 2015,

Last time I checked, Manning wasn't at Tennessee from 2013-2015.

Yes, there was ONE girl that had an out of court settlement. This is old news.

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies

In 1996, the summer before Peyton Manning’s junior season at the University of Tennessee, with his Vols a national championship contender, associate trainer Jamie Whited—later Jamie Naughright, after her divorce—filed an employment discrimination complaint. In that complaint, filed with the Tennessee Human Rights Commission and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, she listed 27 specific examples of sexual harassment and discrimination she claimed to have experienced while working for Tennessee’s athletics department.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Elway took 2 1/2 months to reach his decision to retire. OP must absolutely detest Elway at this point.
Yeah, your stupid point was dealt with a long time ago. Then again you have me on ignore.

The Elway situation was entirely different. Elway actually did something in the SB and that whole year. He was an actual big part of the offense. Where shit bag Manning sucked this entire year along with sucking in the super bowl.

This is too easy for me. Really. The ignorance is just astounding.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really cannot think of many games where he was the "reason" they won. Even IF he did that in the Charger game (and I say IF) that is one. I will give it to you.

Virtually all of the games, and I tried to upload the gifs of the games he really cost us (the Bengals int was not this year but is makes up the Ravens int I could not find.)

Including the SB and it is a simple fact. Combine ALL of that with what is coming out about the details of how he sexually assaulted someone and his contrarian type of act holding off on retiring....all contributes to my original post.

Fans can get mad at me all they want. Pretend that Manning does not suck. Yes, suck. He sucks. Just not mincing words. Maybe one of the six girls used that ragedy ann doll to point out where he placed his junk.

ruh roh, somebody is getting a little steamed, guys.

he's gonna blow an aorta if he doesn't calm his little self down, LMAO!~

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put you on ignore too, you fucking humorless hack. Laugh a little harder at the ragedy ann doll. You are not quite hypocritical enough.

yep, it's getting closer and closer....

as for anybody being mad at you, that is pretty funny.

Personally I feel sorry for you and your obsession with PM.

It's just not healthy, ya know?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, your stupid point was dealt with a long time ago. Then again you have me on ignore.

The Elway situation was entirely different. Elway actually did something in the SB and that whole year. He was an actual big part of the offense. Where shit bag Manning sucked this entire year along with sucking in the super bowl.

This is too easy for me. Really. The ignorance is just astounding.
Speaking of ignorance, Elway was hurt and missed parts of 7 games that season. In his place, Bubby Brister had a higher completion percentage, a higher touchdown percentage, a lower interception percentage, and a higher passer rating.

In the AFC Championship game, Elway went 13-34 for 173 yards and one touchdown. If this message board existed then, you'd have been complaining about how the rest of the team had to drag Elway back to the Super Bowl.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ignorance, Elway was hurt and missed parts of 7 games that season. In his place, Bubby Brister had a higher completion percentage, a higher touchdown percentage, a lower interception percentage, and a higher passer rating.

In the AFC Championship game, Elway went 13-34 for 173 yards and one touchdown. If this message board existed then, you'd have been complaining about how the rest of the team had to drag Elway back to the Super Bowl.

I'm not so sure he was even alive back then...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there was ONE girl that had an out of court settlement. This is old news.

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies

In 1996, the summer before Peyton Manning’s junior season at the University of Tennessee, with his Vols a national championship contender, associate trainer Jamie Whited—later Jamie Naughright, after her divorce—filed an employment discrimination complaint. In that complaint, filed with the Tennessee Human Rights Commission and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, she listed 27 specific examples of sexual harassment and discrimination she claimed to have experienced while working for Tennessee’s athletics department.
So you're basing all of this on King's one-sided, discredited hit piece of Manning? The piece King wrote because he was butt-hurt that Cam Newton was being criticized for his childish actions in the post game press conference?

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are ignorant as hell about the game. Comparing what Elway went through his last season compared to what Manning the shit bag went through is not relevant in any way.

Elway was still very effective in his last season. It culminated in him being crowned as SB MVP. The Broncos were going after a 3 peat which would have been very tempting for Elway who showed he still had game left.

Unlike Manning, who has been worse than average dating back to the second half of 2014.

Manning sucks. Period. He is not effective in any way as a QB. Anyone arguing otherwise are ignorant about the game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this post has run its course. At this point just time to agree to disagree and move on in my opinion. I don't like to lock threads but this one has bummed me out when I am still trying to celebrate a great Bronco Super Bowl victory.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this post has run its course. At this point just time to agree to disagree and move on in my opinion. I don't like to lock threads but this one has bummed me out when I am still trying to celebrate a great Bronco Super Bowl victory.
Thats fine. I would lock it if I were you. I do tend to respond viciously when being attacked.....as you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.