• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The more time passes, the more I dislike Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but I think until Manning does officially retire that something about negotiations with Von Miller long term deal and a Brock deal is being delayed.

I don't see why Manning's decision would impact those negotiations at all.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what a strawman means.
Actually me saying Manning sucked and the Broncos won it in spite of Manning is the truth. Everything, all arguments refuting that fact is ridiculous.

None of my claims, not one can be classified in any way as a strawman.

Manning sucked. Broncos won it all I spite of him. Fact.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning sucked. Deal with it.
Again, I don't see the point. Denver won the Super Bowl. I honestly was ready to roll with Brock, but I won't discount Manning's leadership role with the team (that doesn't show up on a stat sheet).

I originally thought this thread was about Manning's retirement decision, but obviously it is about much more.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is not just simply about the X's and O's, which btw Manning excels at. There certainly is an emotional element attached to it. Many players on the defensive side of the ball stated they wanted to win this game for Manning. Manning helped to turn this franchise around. We have a trophy during his tenure. Those are the facts. Go back and read the game threads. I've been pretty vocal blasting Manning during the games. Looking back, it was selfish reasoning on my part. Manning played a big part in getting this team back on track, getting prime time coverage etc. Those things cannot be discounted. He's done here now. He deserves respect for what he's done for this franchise while he played here

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno but somebody seems to be losing it more and more with each post.

Must be that big bad boogeyman PM's fault....

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is not just simply about the X's and O's, which btw Manning excels at. There certainly is an emotional element attached to it. Many players on the defensive side of the ball stated they wanted to win this game for Manning. Manning helped to turn this franchise around. We have a trophy during his tenure. Those are the facts. Go back and read the game threads. I've been pretty vocal blasting Manning during the games. Looking back, it was selfish reasoning on my part. Manning played a big part in getting this team back on track, getting prime time coverage etc. Those things cannot be discounted. He's done here now. He deserves respect for what he's done for this franchise while he played here
Pretty vocal, and then selfish on your part? Cute. Manning sucked, and the Broncos won in spite of his shitty play. Do not mince words. The intangible shit is overrated as hell.

The Broncos won it all, pretty much entirely due to the defense.

I cannot "lose " argument since all I state are facts. You can all deny it all you want.

It is hilarious how you all refuse to accept it. Then again, most of you agree he did. Then you come up with bullshit...like the intangibles.

He sucked. It is not a strawman. It is a fact.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The intangible shit is what most football evaluators look for. You know, it's the stuff that absolutely separates the men from the boys. How long have you been watching football?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty vocal, and then selfish on your part? Cute. Manning sucked, and the Broncos won in spite of his shitty play. Do not mince words. The intangible shit is overrated as hell.

The Broncos won it all, pretty much entirely due to the defense.

I cannot "lose " argument since all I state are facts. You can all deny it all you want.

It is hilarious how you all refuse to accept it. Then again, most of you agree he did. Then you come up with bullshit...like the intangibles.

He sucked. It is not a strawman. It is a fact.
It must just burn you up that Manning just won the Super Bowl.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The intangible shit is what most football evaluators look for. You know, it's the stuff that absolutely separates the men from the boys. How long have you been watching football?
The intangible shit is what most evaluators look for?

Holy shit.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it right now! You used a big word there (intangible)that I don't believe he understands.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The intangible shit is what most evaluators look for?

Holy shit.
Do you know what the difference between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf is? Ryan Leaf was every bit as talented as Manning, perhaps more so, yet Manning is a first ballot Hall of Famer and Leaf is one of the biggest busts of all time. Why do you think that is?

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're doing everything you can to trash the current Super Bowl champ Peyton Manning.
I am doing everything I can? Not really. He sucked and the Broncos won it all in spite of his shitty play.

Stating the fact over and over. Also, as I suspected, he is not the "good guy" he has portrayed or the media has portrayed. Turns out that is a fact too.

Now, tell me how it is strawman to say that. Trust me. You have no idea what a strawman is.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what the difference between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf is? Ryan Leaf was every bit as talented as Manning, perhaps more so, yet Manning is a first ballot Hall of Famer and Leaf is one of the biggest busts of all time. Why do you think that is?
Yet Tim Tebow is out of football.

You think Manning's physical skills were just horrible?

Lol, what a reach. Manning sucked and the Broncos won it all in spite of Manning.

Just deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.