• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, that is by any standard of the imagination the funniest vid I have ever watched. WTH??:pound:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
404-468-5728

Somebody call that number and tell them you need to vent!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sucks having already played on Thursday, it's like the Rams aren't even playing this week! Tomorrow will be kind of a nap day i guess? Well it's kind of like they didn't play anyway! At least the offense didn't

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only two games left for the Rams this awful season. I'm not expecting much from them next year either. Lakers suck! so until baseball returns I guess I'll switch my viewing enjoyment to golf. :noidea:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<heads back to game thread>

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK ALL THESE BRADFORD THREADS!

CANT WE TALK ABOUT OTHER SHIT!

:L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks there is a little overreaction over Bradford to this point. To much still up in the air. But its fun.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing Cougar, I won't deny Bradford had a GREAT sophomore year, lots of college QB's have a great year or career, more of those guys DON'T make it than do make it. There have been 30 QB's that have won the Heisman, which means they all had GREAT years, yet only 4 have made it to the Super Bowl, Paul Horning was one of them, so he really doesn't even count since he played running back. Staubauch (HOF) Jim Plunkett (decent QB), and Cam Newton (shows flashes).

Out of those 30 only 4, just 4 ever amounted to anything in the NFL, the 3 above and Carson Palmer.

The thing I'm trying to get you to see is, there are a ton of guys that have had GREAT years just like Sammie did, more fail, many more fail, than guys that make it. Now throw in injuries and the odds increase that a guy isnt ever going to be what you think he is or should be, unfortunately Sammie is leaning way towards that guy!

I don't work as much as I use to but when I did I was in the business field, now any smart business man is not going to throw the kind of money that the Rams did at a young QB coming off of 2 years of not playing football, would I take him in later, absolutely you would take a chance on him, just not with the overall number one pick and for that kind of money, hoping that he was ok? That's just not good business. Rams have proven they are not very smart business men. And I AM saying yes any team would have taken a chance with him, just the better run teams would have taken him later, if given the chance.

Rating QB's or really any player in college is like being a weatherman, you have information and you might think this or that, but as in weather things change and the outcome is nothing you thought it
would be. We all scratch our heads every year wondering why did scouts rate that guy so high, he sucks. We complain about our picks, that is one thing about Fisher that I don't have a problem with, he can't coach, but he drafts fairly well.

Big picture is I don't think Bradford coming out of college had any more talent, intangibles or anything else that a lot of other Great college players have had, for the most part most picks are a crap shoot whether you have the number one overall pick or not. Unless you have a Manning coming out of college, most highly rated QB's dont make it, especially guys that missed their last two years of college.

Hindsight is always a great thing to say, I told you so, but with Bradfords injury history, and his lack of results when he does play is not a good indicator for success. I feel as some others do, that it makes no sense to continue to rely on something that is iffy right now, and Bradford is a huge question mark. Of course that's not my or your decision.

I don't have the answers, but I think it's time to try something else, because what we gave tried the past 5 years isn't working!

I'm sure you won't agree with this, but you have to see that at least some of this makes sense?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't work as much as I use to but when I did I was in the business field, now any smart business man is not going to throw the kind of money that the Rams did at a young QB coming off of 2 years of not playing football, would I take him in later, absolutely you would take a chance on him, just not with the overall number one pick and for that kind of money, hoping that he was ok? That's just not good business. Rams have proven they are not very smart business men. And I AM saying yes any team would have taken a chance with him, just the better run teams would have taken him later, if given the chance."

At the time that is what the #1 pick in the draft received. Sam had nothing to do with what they paid him. no way around it. The Rams were in desperate need of a QB so it was a no Brainer. the only question on him was his shoulder at the time. he hurt in college but that turned out ok. he has had terrible luck starting with a bad high ankle sprain that he tried to play on when he probably shouldn't have. then the Knee injuries. the difference is i guess is i see he has talent and hope he can stay healthy and his luck will change and you don't think he has enough talent to wait and see. no biggie. the problem is no one can beat the guy out in training camp so its tough to find a solution. again QB's are hard to find. and for the record I'm really not a sam lover. i take his side because well someone has to defend him and its fun lol. what i say about his talent i believe, but trust me if they cut him tomorrow and had someone better to take over i would love it!! I just want to win could care less on who the QB is. I confess i don't have Sam PJs or T-shirt haha. I have a Quinn Jersey thats it. so u don't have to save me from a cult. i really was hoping Davis was our Russell Wilson but they just got lucky on that one.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford and Suh go 1.1 and 1.2 (Not necessarily in that order) by 2/3's of all NFL teams in 2010 had any of the 32 teams held either of the two spots.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford and Suh go 1.1 and 1.2 (Not necessarily in that order) by 2/3's of all NFL teams in 2010 had any of the 32 teams held either of the two spots.

I don't know where you came up with that 2/3 number. OVER half the teams in 2010 already had, established, good, to great QB's, those teams wouldn't have wasted that high a pick and that kind of money on a QB that they didn't need!

Also we could have easily traded back and "maybe" still have gotten him cheaper. The QB class that year SUCKED!