• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not wearing those undies on your head are you? I think the, fumes from the skid marks might be getting to you!

No no no that stuff is behind glass. It could be the meth though.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no that stuff is behind glass. It could be the meth though.

Just be careful, using meth can lead to a skid addiction!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be careful, using meth can lead to a skid addiction!!

Yeah that was a bad joke on my part. Meth is a menace an very popular in southern MO. My brother was an addict it wreaked him. It was his own fault but he is still my brother. Big brother cant fix it for him this time. Almost lost him several times the past few years.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Coug, obviously I'm never going to convince you, all I can say is that you base all your Sammie thoughts on what you "think" he's capable of doing. I base my thoughts on what I have actually seen him do since he's been in the league!

And would I have rather taken Suh and then Cam Newton the next year, absolutely!

again easy to say that 4 years into the future. You don't get the #1 pick every year lol. you don't get it we would have picked 14 the year after. Cam went #1 how are you getting CAM? Locker went #8 and Pounder went 12. thats why they had to take Sam the year before.

let me ask you something if we had the #1 pick this year who would you take?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id take Suh and a fruit basket the following year over Sam.

It's not even close. Remember our run D back then?

I remember our offense wasn't good.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id take Suh and a fruit basket the following year over Sam.

It's not even close. Remember our run D back then?

I remember our offense wasn't good.

the team sucked it was 1-15. I think i would start with a QB not a DT. Look how fast you can build a good D. we already did. Good DT are easy to get. QB's not so easy. wait what kind of fruit basket? haha

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Bradford after he was hurt the entire previous year at OK with hardly any Oline on the Rams was the biggest dipshit move by this organization I have ever witnessed. And there has been some bad moves.

I said it half a decade ago. It's like buying a Porsche with no insurance.

And you are saying that signing a pro bowl DT, perhaps the best in the game today was the wrong thing to do?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Bradford after he was hurt the entire previous year at OK with hardly any Oline on the Rams was the biggest dipshit move by this organization I have ever witnessed. And there has been some bad moves.

I said it half a decade ago. It's like buying a Porsche with no insurance.

And you are saying that signing a pro bowl DT, perhaps the best in the game today was the wrong thing to do?

It would be exactly like Tampa taking DT Williams this year over MM. Williams is the way safer pick and he will be an all pro, but they have to take MM because they don't have a QB and QB is the more important position. MM has way more bust potential then Sam had coming out. It took the Hype of Clowney for a team to pass on a QB like last year but thats only because there were no QB's really.

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be exactly like Tampa taking DT Williams this year over MM. Williams is the way safer pick and he will be an all pro, but they have to take MM because they don't have a QB and QB is the more important position. MM has way more bust potential then Sam had coming out.

I believe you have hit the nail on the head. Bashing Bradford is the safe bet. And for the most part history agrees. But supporting Bradford and in essence the team is really sticking your neck out. Many wont do that. :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask the Cards today how important a good QB is. 78 total yds omg. and they have a HOF WR. they could have had 4 Suh's on D and they still lose.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they got to see a good defense.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is about to play in a playoff game I know that. And he's ranked first in about every category for a DT. That includes eating children.

Pro bowler.

And Bradford is.... Very fragile / Captain check down and Was the offensive ROY beating out who??
A bunch of nobodies, apparently...

1. Mike Williams, TB
  2. LeGarrette Blount, TB
  3. Rob Gronkowski, NE
  4. Chris Ivory, NO
  5. Aaron Hernandez, NE
  6. Dez Bryant, Dall.
  7. Ryan Mathews, SD
  8. Tony Moeaki, KC
  9. Jahvid Best, Det.
  10. Jordan Shipley, Cinc.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of nobodies, apparently...

1. Mike Williams, TB
  2. LeGarrette Blount, TB
  3. Rob Gronkowski, NE
  4. Chris Ivory, NO
  5. Aaron Hernandez, NE
  6. Dez Bryant, Dall.
  7. Ryan Mathews, SD
  8. Tony Moeaki, KC
  9. Jahvid Best, Det.
  10. Jordan Shipley, Cinc.

Jimmy Graham? CJ Spiller, Demaryius Thomas. TTTTbow, Ben Tate, Golden Tate, Dexter McCluster, Eric Decker, Emmanuel Sanders, Brandon LaFell

how the hell did Dez go 24??

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it.

Samantha didn't play his last year of college.. Why?

Suh is the best DT in the game. Is Sam the best in the fuckjng game at QB? And You are really going to compare Sam and Marriota? That's laughable. Marriota runs a 4.4 dude.

Not to mention.. Samantha is always hurt! :L You don't take a QB that is hurt his last year of college and throw him behind an Oline that went 1-15.

You build a team where your strengths are. And your comparisons show how you really know jack shit about these guys.

Every fuckjng day it's more BS about Bradford.

Move the fuck on everyone. I'm over it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Williams, TB
LeGarrette Blount, TB
Rob Gronkowski, NE
Chris Ivory, NO
Aaron Hernandez, NE
Dez Bryant, Dall.
Ryan Mathews, SD
Tony Moeaki, KC
Jahvid Best, Det.
Jordan Shipley, Cinc.

Yeah and they all sucked balls their rookie year. Sam beat out mike Williams and Maurice Pouncey - the only 2 that got votes.

You people are just fuckjng redonk.

Bring the pussy back for More punishment!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how good we would be if we would have focused on defense with those Bradford and Jason smith picks.

We were the worst running D forever! And we took a kid #1 overall that was hurt his last year of college.

That's pretty genius

Oh and guess what? The Lions have a great defense. Who'd a thunk it..

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it.

Samantha didn't play his last year of college.. Why?

Suh is the best DT in the game. Is Sam the best in the fuckjng game at QB? And You are really going to compare Sam and Marriota? That's laughable. Marriota runs a 4.4 dude.

Not to mention.. Samantha is always hurt! :L You don't take a QB that is hurt his last year of college and throw him behind an Oline that went 1-15.

You build a team where your strengths are. And your comparisons show how you really know jack shit about these guys.

Every fuckjng day it's more BS about Bradford.

Move the fuck on everyone. I'm over it

Umm sam was healthy coming out of college remember.. rookie of the year? So with your logic Tampa should take Williams the DT over MM I guess? Or do you think MM is going to be an All Pro in the nfl. well I'm glad he can run fast. running QB'S Usually work out great in the NFL. :rolls eyes:

you build a team where your strengths are?? wtf does that mean. the whole team sucked! if you have a chance to take a QB #1 you do it. you won't have the #1 pick every year. you can always get a DT.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask the Cards today how important a good QB is. 78 total yds omg. and they have a HOF WR. they could have had 4 Suh's on D and they still lose.

Your comparisons are retarded. What the hell does Suh have to do with the Cards? They were rebuilding and had a top 2 pick nitwit.

And the cards made the playoffs with that QB AND beat the Rams.