• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how good we would be if we would have focused on defense with those Bradford and Jason smith picks.

We were the worst running D forever! And we took a kid #1 overall that was hurt his last year of college.

That's pretty genius

Oh and guess what? The Lions have a great defense. Who'd a thunk it..

yeah they got their QB with the #1 pick the year before. tough pick they had taking Suh

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comparisons are retarded. What the hell does Suh have to do with the Cards? They were rebuilding and had a top 2 pick nitwit.

And the cards made the playoffs with that QB AND beat the Rams.

because you have to have a QB come playoff time. you don't have to have an All Pro DT. get it. thats why you pick the QB #1 not a DT

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without hindsight in plain view and in regards to the offensive line Junkie, the Rams did pick Offensive Lineman J. Greco at 3.1 in 08, Offensive Lineman Jason Smith at 1.2 in '09 & Offensive Lineman Roger Saffold at 2.1 in '10 to bolster their line.

They added these three to starters J. Bell, J. Brown & A Goldberg. They also added H. Fraley as a starting Offensive Lineman FA for their 2010 campaign.

Forget about the blocking TE's brought in too and the actual individuals selected but rather the commitment to the offensive line to complement using the 1.1 pick on a QB in '10.

1. 3.1 08' OT
  2. 1.2 09' OT
  3. 2.1 10' OT
It's too bad only Roger panned out to any degree of success however his career too, much like Sam's has been marred with injuries. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and they all sucked balls their rookie year. Sam beat out mike Williams and Maurice Pouncey - the only 2 that got votes.

You people are just fuckjng redonk.

Bring the pussy back for More punishment!
Hey Bro, you asked a simple question, I gave you the answer.

Don't be mad! :bawling:

Geez these Bradford haters sure are an emotional bunch!

:pound:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW -

• Blount rushed for over 1000 yards & 6 TD's
  • Gronk had over 500 yards and 10 TD's
  • Hernandez had over 500 yards and 6 TD's.
Them are not bad rookie stats!

It's not Sam's fault he took 44 of the 50 votes and didn't share the lot with some other offensive rookies candidates. :yahoo:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because you have to have a QB come playoff time. you don't have to have an All Pro DT. get it. thats why you pick the QB #1 not a DT

Sure I agree, qb is a more important position than DT! Lets be fair about it. Why dont you compare their success rate? ...Sammy vs Suh?.... Pro Bowls??

Come on cougie....can you answer that?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW -

• Blount rushed for over 1000 yards & 6 TD's
  • Gronk had over 500 yards and 10 TD's
  • Hernandez had over 500 yards and 6 TD's.
Them are not bad rookie stats!

It's not Sam's fault he took 44 of the 50 votes and didn't share the lot with some other offensive rookies candidates. :yahoo:

Oh No.....Not the dreaded "Its not Sams fault" comments again! When will it stop?? Its time to face reality! These are just feel good coments! Whos cares about those rookie stats? None of that should matter now. But you guys keep making yourself feel good buy bringing thes stats up. I hope you feel better! Because its not helping this team win games!

Why arent you talking about the future of Sammy? That is what Im interested in. Will he re-sign? Will he be greedy or will he be CAP friendly? .....or will he make it through preseason? Will he play at least 1 game next year?....will he play 6?.... could he at least make it to mid season? What will happen if he doesnt?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask the Cards today how important a good QB is. 78 total yds omg. and they have a HOF WR. they could have had 4 Suh's on D and they still lose.

just ask the Cards how easy it is for a qb(Palmer) to get knocked out for the season due to a ACL repair!

Oh wait...isnt that whats Sam has? :doh:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing the two Suh and Bradford is really apples and oranges isn't it. Who did better? Well the Lions. But the dynamics of the two teams at the time were different. Lets see if Suh can singlehandedly take the Lions to the Superbowl. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you have hit the nail on the head. Bashing Bradford is the safe bet. And for the most part history agrees. But supporting Bradford and in essence the team is really sticking your neck out. Many wont do that. :suds:

Many wont do that because we are tired of failure. We are tired of losing! We are tired of the injuries! We are tired of watching him and get paid big money not being able to stay on the field! We want some type of change to give us some hope! Is this fair to Sam? Maybe not! Is it fair to the fanbase? maybe so!

You have to ask yourself at what point are you Bradford supporters going to realize that you have seen enough? Another 6 win season? What will it take? For him to end up in a wheel chair? We have already seen this with Mark Bulger, Tony Banks, Chris Miller, Jim Everett, Pat Haden. Are we gonna add Sam to that list? If you have been a Ram fan for at least 30 years, you would know our success rate at qbs have been terrible!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing the two Suh and Bradford is really apples and oranges isn't it. Who did better? Well the Lions. But the dynamics of the two teams at the time were different. Lets see if Suh can singlehandedly take the Lions to the Superbowl. :suds:

Lets see who's in the league in 3 years and if they are actually starting for their teams! Forget this qb vs DT! Who is actually on the field and helping their team?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many wont do that because we are tired of failure. We are tired of losing! We are tired of the injuries! We are tired of watching him and get paid big money not being able to stay on the field! We want some type of change to give us some hope! Is this fair to Sam? Maybe not! Is it fair to the fanbase? maybe so!

You have to ask yourself at what point are you Bradford supporters going to realize that you have seen enough? Another 6 win season? What will it take? For him to end up in a wheel chair? We have already seen this with Mark Bulger, Tony Banks, Chris Miller, Jim Everett, Pat Haden. Are we gonna add Sam to that list? If you have been a Ram fan for at least 30 years, you would know our success rate at qbs have been terrible!

It seems my credibility as a Rams fan is not up too your standards. Your arguments are just too overwhelming for me. I will now slink off to the tennis board where I belong. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems my credibility as a Rams fan is not up too your standards. Your arguments are just too overwhelming for me. I will now slink off to the tennis board where I belong. :suds:

Haha...I was just trying to somehow explain to you on how I feel about this whole Sam Bradford situation. When did I ever discredit you as a fan? Go ahead and run off like you usually do! :L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...I was just trying to somehow explain to you on how I feel about this whole Sam Bradford situation. When did I ever discredit you as a fan? Go ahead and run off like you usually do! :L

I gave you an out. I let you win. But it wasn't enough was it? :lol: This is the vent thread so enjoy. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if Suh can singlehandedly take the Lions to the Superbowl. :suds:

At this point in their careers, I would be willing to bet that Suh stands a better chance at this than Sammy does!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you an out. I let you win. But it wasn't enough was it? :lol: This is the vent thread so enjoy. :suds:

gave me an out? :scratch:

you keep putting words in my mouth! Im not trying to bash you, I just want to hear your logic about the situation!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gave me an out? :scratch:

you keep putting words in my mouth! Im not trying to bash you, I just want to hear your logic about the situation!

Well thank you. I guess I misunderstood. I have stated before for good or bad Fisher and Co. are coming back. Bradford is in the mix. if he will ever play a down again I don't know. I see no good alternative out there. We may just have to stick with the devil we know. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please explain yourself here. Why do you not think comparing their success as draft picks(not position) is a fair compairison?

You are eluding the question as you always do!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain yourself here. Why do you not think comparing their success as draft picks(not position) is a fair compairison?

You are eluding the question as you always do!

Comparing the two is not productive and reaching. The teams had different agendas at the time. I have all ready conceded Suh has done better so far.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you. I guess I misunderstood. I have stated before for good or bad Fisher and Co. are coming back. Bradford is in the mix. if he will ever play a down again I don't know. I see no good alternative out there. We may just have to stick with the devil we know. :suds:

well thank you as well, I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I just want you to understand how I feel about this in a good way! I also want to try and understand your feelings as well!