• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's a pussy.. easy to play QB without a shoulder at the time gez. He played thru a ton of injuries with the rams. Took soo many Nasty sacks but always got up and didn't point the finger at his shitty Oline or WR. And he was completely healthy when the rams drafted him! Do you think the rams didn't have the best drs check him out like a 1000 times. You have to go thru physicals at the combine to allowed to participate. He did amazing at his pro day he was 100%

I would not say Bradford is pussy. Any NFL QB is not a pussy IMHO. Bradford has had buzzards luck.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did amazing at his pro day. :lol:

Yeah he's lights out in the preseason too.

Sam is an average QB that get hurts a lot. Bottom line. And you want this why?

I don't think anyone wants the this in the way you refer to it. But nobody seems to have any viable alternates.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did amazing at his pro day. :lol:

Yeah he's lights out in the preseason too.

Sam is an average QB that get hurts a lot. Bottom line. And you want this why?

so you admit he has talent. lights out in pre season. its just a matter if he can stay healthy. injuries are just a part of football you can't predict them and he has had bad luck. its not that i want it.. its just most of the crap you guys say just isn't true, makes no sense or simply wasn't his fault. I wish Rodgers would wake up one morning and say i want to go play for the Rams. i would personally walk sam out to pasture lol. but thats not going to happen. hopefully he takes a pay cut and he can stay healthy and i think we will be fine.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a smash mouth power run game, which is what I thought they were trying to build last offseason. Banging the rock will help keep the defense from blitzing. Blitzing is what kills qbs. I really believe/agree that if we can shore up our line the rest will fall into place! But having Shotty is a poisen and could get Sam into trouble. Also watching Sam getting sacked from now on will make me cringe! If he gets one more hit on that leg the wrong way, his career could be over!

yeah i agree. would love them find a bruising back in the 5th rd like Fowler from bama to pair with Mason

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Winston is pro ready. But who knows. Why does he squint all the time anyone know?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am conflicted about Sanchez just not sure. But he is not well received on this board. :lol:

Why him and schotty would make a great team? :) lol. Now picking Sanchez 6th overall was just stupid but shows how nfl teams think on the importance of getting a QB when you don't have one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ I don't mean to correct , but you keep bringing up the Fact that the Rams took a player that didn't even play his senior year, HE MORE OR LESS DIDN'T PLAY HIS LAST TWO YEARS there!

Again SMART teams don't throw a butt load of money at a young player who hasnt played in two frickin years! We sucked on both side sides of the ball, take Suh (the safe pick as you say Coug) start to build your defense. And Coug if you think Sammie was all that great and the only reason we won 7 games that year, then without him, maybe we have the number 1 pick the next year or a top pick, maybe we move up to get one of the top 3 QBs.

You are basing Sammies greatness on ONE flipping great (I'm giving you that Coug )sophomore year, that happened TWO years before we drafted him, that insane, and the results have proven that!

As far as him winning ROY, of course he is, the ball is in his hands on every play, any QB that put up "decent" numbers that year would beat out any other offensive player, the QB spot is the sexy position!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last year you guys should of dumped Bradford,the chain he is putting around the teams neck is what is holding the whole thing back.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why him and schotty would make a great team? :) lol. Now picking Sanchez 6th overall was just stupid but shows how nfl teams think on the importance of getting a QB when you don't have one.

That move by the Jets obviously was smarter than the Rams move of taking Sammie. Jets had a good defense and running game, all they needed was someone like Sanchez to not blow up. Now the Jets made the playoffs because of their defense and running game, but Sanchez also wasn't bad enough to "prevent" them from going. Now all the Rams had to do in 2010 was build that same defense and running game, and take a decent QB down the road!

We reached on a kid that hadnt played in two years, what aren't you getting about that?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh No.....Not the dreaded "Its not Sams fault" comments again! When will it stop?? Its time to face reality! These are just feel good coments! Whos cares about those rookie stats? None of that should matter now. But you guys keep making yourself feel good buy bringing thes stats up. I hope you feel better! Because its not helping this team win games!

Why arent you talking about the future of Sammy? That is what Im interested in. Will he re-sign? Will he be greedy or will he be CAP friendly? .....or will he make it through preseason? Will he play at least 1 game next year?....will he play 6?.... could he at least make it to mid season? What will happen if he doesnt?
Man zeke, you are taking this completely out context bro, your post has nothing to do with then convo going on.

My comment was in reply to SJ saying this...

Yeah and they all sucked balls their rookie year. Sam beat out mike Williams and Maurice Pouncey - the only 2 that got votes.

You people are just fuckjng redonk.

Bring the pussy back for More punishment!

If you weren't taking my post out of context, you need to explain how it is Sam's fault that he took 44 of the 50 votes which only left 6 votes for all the remaining rookies in '10 who had decent years.

You see, when you smash the competition, (And he did) that only leaves a few scraps for the remaining field of candidates to capture. So of course 'there are only a couple of vote getters'. You can't spin that accomplishment and say he only beat out a couple of dudes so it's not that impressive. :lol: He beat out every Rookie that year, vote getter or not and if you missed the list I posted, check it out. I showed a list of 10 current stars who were considered and I didn't even list many other probowlers from that 10'. (Trent Williams, Was, Russel Okung, Sea, C.J. Spiller, Buf, Ryan Matthews, SF, Mike Upati, SF, Jermaine Gresham, Cin, Demarious Thomas, Den, Dexter Mc Cluster, Zane Beadles, Den, Jimmie Graham, NO, Antonio Brown, Pit, Marc Mariani, Ten & Victor Cruz, NYG)

In other words, he didn't just beat out a bunch of nobodies, he was nearly a consensus pick over a long list of Pro Bowlers besides the other 10 rookies I've already listed who had decent rookie years!

Oh No.....Not the dreaded "Its not Sams fault" comments again! When will it stop?? Its time to face reality! These are just feel good coments! Whos cares about those rookie stats? None of that should matter now. But you guys keep making yourself feel good buy bringing thes stats up. I hope you feel better! Because its not helping this team win games!

Why arent you talking about the future of Sammy? That is what Im interested in. Will he re-sign? Will he be greedy or will he be CAP friendly? .....or will he make it through preseason? Will he play at least 1 game next year?....will he play 6?.... could he at least make it to mid season? What will happen if he doesnt?
Simple, because I stated if he got hurt again I was done.

If you take a look at my member sig above my screen name, you'll see "Moving On...." I made a statement in 2013 that if Sam were to get hurt again, and he did, that I was done and on the day it was announced he was out for the season, I changed that to the "Moving On...". It's been that way ever since, so unlike a lot of you haters, I have moved on.

I will say this, I will support any signal caller Fisher puts behind center though, until he proves to me that he needs to either be held high or shown the door regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.

Also, I will post to any BS comment made if I choose, regardless of who the comment is about. So the moving on statement doesn't preclude me from calling BS here. Downplaying Sam's 2010 ROY to make your argument with BS statements like he only beat out 2 dudes and asking who the hell did he beat like they were nobodies to downgrade his accomplishment is one that will be challenged. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am conflicted about Sanchez just not sure. But he is not well received on this board. :lol:
Sanchez is not the answer but he has more talent the the two backups we played last year and doesn't have the durability issues of our projected starter last year.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Vita, Bradford deserved it, but I also agree the competition wasn't that great either, ya, Bradford had a decent year, along with a couple of the other guys that you mentioned, QB 9times out of ten if not always, is going to win over anyone else, that's just the history of the award,or for the most part any awards!

We rip our OC's but I would have to say that year they tried to put Sammie in a position to succeed, thus a lot of short safe passes! Of course we all know that I think Sammie should have put up even better numbers with that kind of game plan. As many short passes that he threw he should have been completing well over 60% of his passes, maybe even up to 70%.

I didn't hate Sammie when we got him,but over the years I've put up with all the support some people on here give him, I've gotten to the point where I dislike him, and it's really not even his fault, it's because of the Sammie lovers on here that think he is this great QB, and has all this talent yet we haven't seen any of it, so how can these people say he has it, all they can do is "think" or "assume" that Sammie would have done this or that, bottom line is he hasn't!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is not the answer but he has more talent the the two backups we played last year and doesn't have the durability issues of our projected starter last year.

Sorry, I'm sticking with Davis, he showed talent, he got benched, and now we don't know what we have, that's the problem. If Davis plays out the year and does alright, we have Sammie start next year and if he gets hurt yet again we know what we have as our back up in Davis, a capable backup! Even though I "think" he would be just as good as Bradford as our starter, say what you want, we have gotten the same EXACT results from Davis as we have from Bradford, except the fact that he doesn't have injury history!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Vita, Bradford deserved it, but I also agree the competition wasn't that great either, ya, Bradford had a decent year, along with a couple of the other guys that you mentioned, QB 9times out of ten if not always, is going to win over anyone else, that's just the history of the award,or for the most part any awards!

We rip our OC's but I would have to say that year they tried to put Sammie in a position to succeed, thus a lot of short safe passes! Of course we all know that I think Sammie should have put up even better numbers with that kind of game plan. As many short passes that he threw he should have been completing well over 60% of his passes, maybe even up to 70%.

I didn't hate Sammie when we got him,but over the years I've put up with all the support some people on here give him, I've gotten to the point where I dislike him, and it's really not even his fault, it's because of the Sammie lovers on here that think he is this great QB, and has all this talent yet we haven't seen any of it, so how can these people say he has it, all they can do is "think" or "assume" that Sammie would have done this or that, bottom line is he hasn't!
Not so fast my friend.

Bradford was the 4th ROY QB ever. NFL ROY voting began in 1967 so QB getting ROY was actually less than 1 in every 10 years.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I'm sticking with Davis, he showed talent, he got benched, and now we don't know what we have, that's the problem. If Davis plays out the year and does alright, we have Sammie start next year and if he gets hurt yet again we know what we have as our back up in Davis, a capable backup! Even though I "think" he would be just as good as Bradford as our starter, say what you want, we have gotten the same EXACT results from Davis as we have from Bradford, except the fact that he doesn't have injury history!
I almost 100 percent agree. Sam beats Davis by in accuracy and pure talent and Davis beats Sam in escapability and passion on the field in terms of leadership and could be the more durable QB (TBD).

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast my friend.

Bradford was the 4th ROY QB ever. NFL ROY voting began in 1967 so QB getting ROY was actually less than 1 in every 10 years.
In before the 'clipboard holding QB' skewed this fact prior to 2004...

I understand this of course but to say 9 out of 10 is...in the words of Junkie... Redonk!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see A Football Life Butkus and Sayers. Dam they were great players.