• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the premise is it was the only thing to do at the time. Taking Bradford.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If guys like Benny fuckjng Cunningham and Zac Stacy can make an impact in our running game, the award we had were fine when Bradford was QB.

So stop giving me this bullshit about his weapons. If he's a good QB, he will make other players around him good. See Andrew Luck

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Premise taking a QB#1 overall that was hurt his senior year and put him on a 1-15 sorry ass team? That's stupidity. I said it 5 years ago.

Sure let's bring in a fragile QB to an already pathetic situation. :lol:

And look what happened.

This is the same shit I said so long ago. Which is why it pisses me off. And yet some people don't realize how idiotic it was.

What has the Rams offense done in 5 years? Keep asking yourself that question and see if you say not a dam thing OR make up excuses....

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it. Gave it to Dallas. Talk about home field advantage.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Award = WRs

See above. Dam auto correct

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the most part the same as the defense. Lose.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all that dam Ozarks fault.
Well you did start it here in the don't shoot the messenger thread... (Which retro sent a few packing here)

Like it or not Bradford is the prototype NFL QB. On the surface he has everything. Size, strength, rocket arm. Everything that makes coaches wet their selves and giggle like little girls. And I dare say coming out their wasn't a team that would have passed on him.
:suds:

And I find it quite amusing that a few a you keep bringing up SAMs ROY 5 years ago. Holding onto it like it's the only thing you have.

It was 5 years ago.
Dude you are as much a contributor as anyone for this topic going a muck....

Id take Suh and a fruit basket the following year over Sam.

It's not even close. Remember our run D back then?

I remember our offense wasn't good.
Signing Bradford after he was hurt the entire previous year at OK with hardly any Oline on the Rams was the biggest dipshit move by this organization I have ever witnessed. And there has been some bad moves.

I said it half a decade ago. It's like buying a Porsche with no insurance.

And you are saying that signing a pro bowl DT, perhaps the best in the game today was the wrong thing to do?
Signing Bradford after he was hurt the entire previous year at OK with hardly any Oline on the Rams was the biggest dipshit move by this organization I have ever witnessed. And there has been some bad moves.

I said it half a decade ago. It's like buying a Porsche with no insurance.

And you are saying that signing a pro bowl DT, perhaps the best in the game today was the wrong thing to do?
Yeah and they all sucked balls their rookie year. Sam beat out mike Williams and Maurice Pouncey - the only 2 that got votes.

You people are just fuckjng redonk.

Bring the pussy back for More punishment!
Your comparisons are retarded. What the hell does Suh have to do with the Cards? They were rebuilding and had a top 2 pick nitwit.

And the cards made the playoffs with that QB AND beat the Rams.
Yes you draft a fragile QB that didn't even play his senior year because he's a pussy, give him a ton of money with no Oline to protect him..

:L absolutely brilliant.

And hey.. Look how good Sam has been!! :lol:

Suh is about to play in a playoff game I know that. And he's ranked first in about every category for a DT. That includes eating children.

Pro bowler.

And Bradford is.... Very fragile / Captain check down and Was the offensive ROY beating out who??
:pound: :pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without hindsight, not sure I agree about not drafting Suh before Bradford even though we needed a QB just because Suh was a sure Pro Bowler and probable HOFer with any longevity in my mind and at the time and we needed immediate defensive help.

Although I wanted the Rams to select Bradford, I said then, (Although on the CBS boards) I had no problem if the Rams drafted Suh instead back to the day of that very draft. Retro, Blue, Junkie and ShaneC, to name a few, can attest to this if memory severs them well.

That said, with a need of QB and/or DT no way do either of those two go any further than #1 or #2 by every team in the NFL.

I wouldn't have cared if they would have took Suh. my point is no nfl team will do that when they need a QB and someone with that much hype is coming out, because they are under pressure to win now. QB is the most important position and hardest to find a good player. you don't know when you will have a #1 pick again.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Vince Young win ROY? What was he doin 5 years ago? Maybe we should bring him in to compete with Sam?

Point I am trying to make here people.. That 1-15 team was so bad, that 1 QB or DT isn't going to turn things around overnight. So I guess the real question is: do you want to have another David Carr incident or draft a DT that's the BEST in the game and focus on the Oline a bit before you bring in your golden boy and pay him a fortune.

Why is that so hard to wrap your helmet around ?

Groundhog Day!! :L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have quite enjoyed this conversation Vita. I just wish people weren't so wishy washy about it. :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread running amuck because a few of you don't get it.

You don't draft a Fragile QB and stick him on a pathetic 1-15 team and get anything other than POO POO.

Or have you even seeing an improvement on offense? Pretty sure it's been shit.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously a lot of Sammie love has grown? Why I don't know, like you said he has done squat, Diddley, notta, nothing, ZIPPO!,
I am done with Sam because of durability issues.

I agree, if you can't do squat, Diddley, notta, nothing, ZIPPO! to me it's all the same if you haven't done squat, Diddley, notta, nothing, ZIPPO!.

But the skewed info from the hate some of yous guys are putting out there will be challenged if it's nothing more than :bullshit:

:yahoo:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed almost TWO FULL YEARS, and don't come on here with Stupid remarks like , why would you play your senior year when you know you will go #1.

I almost believed you when you said you didn't own any Sammie stuff and that you really don't care if he's our QB or not. You have either got to be Sammie himself,or you are at the very least the president of his fan club!

maybe I'm wrong but where are you getting two years? he got hurt in 09 i think. and please explain about not playing your Sr year? he did know he was going #1?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have cared if they would have took Suh. my point is no nfl team will do that when they need a QB and someone with that much hype is coming out, because they are under pressure to win now. QB is the most important position and hardest to find a good player. you don't know when you will have a #1 pick again.

I can agree with some of this, but u have to learn from other organizations as well. David Carr is a prime example. All hype and he actually played his senior year.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I'm wrong but where are you getting two years? he got hurt in 09 i think. and please explain about not playing your Sr year? he did know he was going #1?

Just when I was understanding some of what you were saying... You saying something this stupid. :L

Gee if Sam was this smart, maybe he could hit a WR past 7 yards.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita don't waste that much time reposting what I'm saying.

I'm out fellas.

Let's start talking about QBs that are actually better than average. I'll be happy to discuss.

This is dead horse over board.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Vince Young win ROY? What was he doin 5 years ago? Maybe we should bring him in to compete with Sam?

Point I am trying to make here people.. That 1-15 team was so bad, that 1 QB or DT isn't going to turn things around overnight. So I guess the real question is: do you want to have another David Carr incident or draft a DT that's the BEST in the game and focus on the Oline a bit before you bring in your golden boy and pay him a fortune.

Why is that so hard to wrap your helmet around ?

Groundhog Day!! :L

we did spend a lot of top picks on the Oline the problem was they were shit picks except Saffold. and just because sam had a shoulder injury in college doesn't mean he is Fragile and you should ignore his accomplishments. he played 16 games his rookie year and even won rookie of the year if you didn't know. then he sprain his ankle in 11 i think. then a Knee in 12. nothing to do with college lol.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread running amuck because a few of you don't get it.

You don't draft a Fragile QB and stick him on a pathetic 1-15 team and get anything other than POO POO.

Or have you even seeing an improvement on offense? Pretty sure it's been shit.
Don't shoot me bro but yes I have and I know you have too.

Very inconsistent and sucks ass way too often but under Fisher I've seen our points per game increase, points scored by the offense in a single game increase, our red zone efficiency improve, our running game improve, our third down efficiency improve and our dead ball fouls decrease.

Are they near good enough & have they made the same strides that the defense has?

Hell no!

But I have also seen during that same time our Division go from the NFL worst to the NFL's best defenses in the League.

Also, I've seen our schedules go from middle of the road to one of the toughest league the last two years (Probably has a lot to do with playing in the NFC West however playing the AFC West this year did us no favors.)

I've seen our team get younger and younger and purge a lot of wasted roster space of guys having no business being on an NFL team or starting for one. The talent is getting better on offense overall.

Those things considered, I believe the offense is pointed in the right direction and a lot of so called experts do too. That's why a lot of them are saying the Rams are a few good moves away from making some noise in the playoffs next season.

Will they :noidea: I don't know but anyway you slice it, the clock is ticking for Snisher so things may change soon enough if they don't get turned around.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita don't waste that much time reposting what I'm saying.

I'm out fellas.

Let's start talking about QBs that are actually better than average. I'll be happy to discuss.

This is dead horse over board.
Multi post makes it fast and easy bro. :lol:

Just having some fun...

See ya around brudah!

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on brother zeke, follow along with the conversation bro. This is twice now today.

Your post quoting me here is as if I started a thread about this or brought the topic up myself.

These posts by Coug and I were simply replies to the topic at hand.

If smed wants to talk about his opinion on how he believes it was stupid for drafting Sam in 2010 then quote he who brought it up with this type of reply and not those who are merely responding to him. :L

you guys got way too much time on your hands to be talkin about all of this old Bradford quibble! Its in the past, let it go!