• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me what those three games were oh wise one. He actually played one full game and parts of two others!

thats still a big difference then sitting out the year. he practiced with the first team and still got a lot of work in.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didn't realize this site was run by the Rams, my bad! There have been people on here that want to get this banner changed, I'm sure we have the only site that displays a guy that doesn't even play for us, what a joke.

And really that's what you came back with?

well until this year i don't think to many people were to scared of our D.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saw that before, but thought I would watch it again for you, thinking that there was some new evidence or something new! Nope!

Was this your attempt at a "pro" something that would back up the Sammie lovers case?

I like the guy, seems like he doesn't have a big ego, I'm sure he's probably even a great guy, but that means nothing as far as his talent on the field?

And when the reporter asks him"do you think with you at QB this season for 16 games there would have been more consistency". Bradford, "um I don't know, I'm not sure, I would like to "think" so", why there's some confidence you can get behind, ok you guys have convinced me!

NOT

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats still a big difference then sitting out the year. he practiced with the first team and still got a lot of work in.

:wtf2:What in the hell are you talking about? He got hurt the first half of the first game of the year, sat out 3 weeks, played one game, got hurt in first half of next game! Who gives a shit that he practiced with the first team I COLLEGE.

My God man, he had ONE GREAT YEAR in COLLEGE 7 years ago!!!!! You keep saying he won all these awards, yes he did 7 fricken years ago, how in the hell does that help us now.

I know I guy I went to HIGH SCHOOL with, stud QB, all the schools were after him, he amounted to just another guy.

Bradford has ONE GREAT year, a turned at to be just another guy, I could give a shit what he did at Oklahoma, I'm not a Sooner fan, I'm a Ram fan who hasn't seen Bradford do shit for the team follow.

You constantly come up with no facts or stats to back up your claims of he can make all the throws, he has talent, he's better than what we have, you ALWAYS GO BACK to 7 years ago when he had ONE great year!

Bottom line please tell me what Bradford has done for us that Davis hasn't, we've gotten the same results form both! And it's all about results, or maybe I'm wrong, it might be all about what some guy did in college 7 years ago! In that case I guess you would be right!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had that hoodie on today lol. man he's handsome.

WOW , just WOW, its official that is actually you isn't it Sam? Just creeping on here to see what people are saying about you!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had that hoodie on today lol. man he's handsome.

I guess I've always just assumed, but I have to ask?

Are you a guy or a chick, or maybe a guy that wants to be a chick? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:What in the hell are you talking about? He got hurt the first half of the first game of the year, sat out 3 weeks, played one game, got hurt in first half of next game! Who gives a shit that he practiced with the first team I COLLEGE.

My God man, he had ONE GREAT YEAR in COLLEGE 7 years ago!!!!! You keep saying he won all these awards, yes he did 7 fricken years ago, how in the hell does that help us now.

I know I guy I went to HIGH SCHOOL with, stud QB, all the schools were after him, he amounted to just another guy.

Bradford has ONE GREAT year, a turned at to be just another guy, I could give a shit what he did at Oklahoma, I'm not a Sooner fan, I'm a Ram fan who hasn't seen Bradford do shit for the team follow.

You constantly come up with no facts or stats to back up your claims of he can make all the throws, he has talent, he's better than what we have, you ALWAYS GO BACK to 7 years ago when he had ONE great year!

Bottom line please tell me what Bradford has done for us that Davis hasn't, we've gotten the same results form both! And it's all about results, or maybe I'm wrong, it might be all about what some guy did in college 7 years ago! In that case I guess you would be right!

i didn't bring up the college stuff originally you guys did talking about how he got hurt back then and he wasn't all that. i just pointed out his awards and that he had a good college career. Davis played on the rams this year sam didn't. this was by far the most talented team we've had since sam has been here, so its hard to say how far sam would have took us this year if he would have been there. i don't think there are to many people that think Davis has more potential then sam. you keep going back n forth. sam is better then davis then davis is better then sam.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well until this year i don't think to many people were to scared of our D.

Our defense has been better than the offense for a couple of years now, which isnt hard to do, obviously you don't even remember last year, when our defense had the most sacks in the league, or second most.

As far as the face of the Rams, I'll take Quinn or C. long, or even Laurenitis, who I'm not that high on, over Sammie. I'd take Hekker over him too:lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I've always just assumed, but I have to ask?

Are you a guy or a chick, or maybe a guy that wants to be a chick? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

what is a guy that wants to be a chick? don't get it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pretty sure then he took over a complete shit 1-15 NFL team and lead them to an amazing 7 win season like only a stud like sam could do. I think he won an award that year but not sure.

Oh yes, I still have wet dreams about that "amazing" year, I know I will never forget it, being a Dodger fan, i have Gibsons game winning world series HR, than i have Kurt Warner taking us to the Super Bowl, then Sam Bradford taking us to that "amazing 7 win season, oh how i long for those days 5 years ago! I guess a boy can only dream!

Please we've already been over his ROY, he deserved it, but being a starting QB had a lot to do with it. Didnt have a great year, had a decent year! After that year, Sammie took us to an amazing what? And it wasn't all Sammies doing, we had a stud Allpro running back that year!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pretty sure then he took over a complete shit 1-15 NFL team and lead them to an amazing 7 win season like only a stud like sam could do. I think he won an award that year but not sure.

Oh yes, I still have wet dreams about that "amazing" year, I know I will never forget it, being a Dodger fan, i have Gibsons game winning world series HR, than i have Kurt Warner taking us to the Super Bowl, then Sam Bradford taking us to that "amazing 7 win season, oh how i long for those days 5 years ago! I guess a boy can only dream!

Please we've already been over his ROY, he deserved it, but being a starting QB had a lot to do with it. Didnt have a great year, had a decent year! After that year, Sammie took us to an amazing what? And it wasn't all Sammies doing, we had a stud Allpro running back that year, but he probably doesn't make ALLPRO without all this great Sammie handoffs

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that Michael Irvin is defending that no call on the pass interference. Marshall Faulk thought it was, I think I believe Faulk more than some Dallas biased drughead

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that before, but thought I would watch it again for you, thinking that there was some new evidence or something new! Nope!

Was this your attempt at a "pro" something that would back up the Sammie lovers case?

I like the guy, seems like he doesn't have a big ego, I'm sure he's probably even a great guy, but that means nothing as far as his talent on the field?

And when the reporter asks him"do you think with you at QB this season for 16 games there would have been more consistency". Bradford, "um I don't know, I'm not sure, I would like to "think" so", why there's some confidence you can get behind, ok you guys have convinced me!

NOT
This was in reference to the face of the Rams.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that Michael Irvin is defending that no call on the pass interference. Marshall Faulk thought it was, I think I believe Faulk more than some Dallas biased drughead

It just adds to the NFL is fixed discussion.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was not necessary we all know what you meant.

It seems like maybe not all, and there is nothing wrong with any of those scenarios, I am just curious why all the love? And maybe in a couple of those choices I would understand why, maybe?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like maybe not all, and there is nothing wrong with any of those scenarios, I am just curious why all the love? And maybe in a couple of those choices I would understand why, maybe?

I'm curious of why all the hate?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Vita, I'm glad you have inside information that EVERY team in the league would have taken him with their number 1 pick. Again Smart teams wouldn't take a chance on a guy that hadn't played in Two years, I might agree that every team would take a chance on him, just not everyone with their first pick.

The NFL is littered with bad picks, especially with QB's, especially QB's that have won the Heisman, not many of them have EVER made it! Tell me I'm wrong about that? You have a much better chance of finding your guy in later rounds.

The "supposedly" best QB in college rarely is the best option in the NFL!
I do have explicit inside information and it is 100 percent correct. That is because this inside information comes from me. It is my very own opinion Smed and I'm entitled to my own as a Rams fan that is not necessarily or explicitly yours.

Many a post on these boards are opinions, as are a lot of your statements too so don't be so antagonistic with me when you do the very thing you are getting so huffy about.

When most state facts here on these boards, all pretty much all know them are the facts such as stats, just as much as we all know when them opinions are flying around as well.

I think it is silly, as some do to, always put "IMO" to an obvious opinion. I mean, of course it's their opinion, no one else is writing their posts are they! So get off your soap box and stop being so sarcastic with the Rams brothers here. We all know you're not 'glad' I have inside information. :lol:

You know, for a lot of us, we are curious why all the hate?

I personally think a lot of yous are all jelly!

giphy.gif

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: