• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with some of this, but u have to learn from other organizations as well. David Carr is a prime example. All hype and he actually played his senior year.

David Carr is a good example he went #1. that was a terrible year if you needed a QB. Joey Harrington went #3 and the only other QB In the first rd was Patrick Ramsey at #32

Julius Peppers went #2 so once again it proves nfl teams will always take their chances and gamble on the QB. because you can't win games on a consistence basis with out one and they don't have time to wait. if they don't win the coach and GM will be gone in 3 years.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some may be pro and some maybe con and some maybe done. But it still remains that Bradford if he can play will be our starter. :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I was understanding some of what you were saying... You saying something this stupid. :L

Gee if Sam was this smart, maybe he could hit a WR past 7 yards.

im not being a smart ass just asking. he was injured Oct 17th 09 then the Rams drafted him in 10. don't get how that is two years.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some may be pro and some maybe con and some maybe done. But it still remains that Bradford if he can play will be our starter. :suds:

and you know why Ozark! lets all say it now…. Sam is the Man! Ill be right back time to put my PJ's on.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I'm wrong but where are you getting two years? he got hurt in 09 i think. and please explain about not playing your Sr year? he did know he was going #1?

Again I've been saying Two years for how long and you are just now questioning it. You want to argue your point, yet you don't know Sammies history? He got hurt in his 3rd game of his junior season, so yes he missed ALMOST TWO YEARS OF HIS COLLEGE CAREER!

That's why I keep saying any SMART business man would not throw that kind of money at a guy who hadn't played in two years, and base everything you know about him on his Sophomore year! Oh and by the way Sammie led the Sooners to a 1-2 record that year he was hurt, and ya he threw for 300 yards in one of those games, but he also threw 2Td passes in those three games after throwing what, 52 , I think the year before. So, using your Davis sucks words, maybe defense's figured Bradford out!:lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you know why Ozark! lets all say it now…. Sam is the Man! Ill be right back time to put my PJ's on.

The reason I said this is because I believe this is the real problem for the cons. They spout the stats the injuries the loses. Even that they never wanted him. And when its all over no matter how good the argument may seem he is still right there the face of the Rams. The starting QB. I believe its more than some can bear.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with Coug here brother. Every team, all 32, draft Bradford No. 1 or No. 2 overall in 2010 if they knew they needed a QB. Every team. And in 2010 every team would have had no other option but to pay a butt load of money to sign either top pick.

If you want to blame the ducketts issue, blame the old CBA or the new one for coming a year too late. :nod:

Well Vita, I'm glad you have inside information that EVERY team in the league would have taken him with their number 1 pick. Again Smart teams wouldn't take a chance on a guy that hadn't played in Two years, I might agree that every team would take a chance on him, just not everyone with their first pick.

The NFL is littered with bad picks, especially with QB's, especially QB's that have won the Heisman, not many of them have EVER made it! Tell me I'm wrong about that? You have a much better chance of finding your guy in later rounds.

The "supposedly" best QB in college rarely is the best option in the NFL!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I've been saying Two years for how long and you are just now questioning it. You want to argue your point, yet you don't know Sammies history? He got hurt in his 3rd game of his junior season, so yes he missed ALMOST TWO YEARS OF HIS COLLEGE CAREER!

That's why I keep saying any SMART business man would not throw that kind of money at a guy who hadn't played in two years, and base everything you know about him on his Sophomore year! Oh and by the way Sammie led the Sooners to a 1-2 record that year he was hurt, and ya he threw for 300 yards in one of those games, but he also threw 2Td passes in those three games after throwing what, 52 , I think the year before. So, using your Davis sucks words, maybe defense's figured Bradford out!:lol:

so he got hurt his JR year in 09 and declared for the draft in 10? big deal. he still played in 31 college games and pretty much did it all. funny you do know Sams stats and i don't lol. now if sam takes the field next year it will be almost 2 years since a regular season game for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I said this is because I believe this is the real problem for the cons. They spout the stats the injuries the loses. Even that they never wanted him. And when its all over no matter how good the argument may seem he is still right there the face of the Rams. The starting QB. I believe its more than some can bear.

Exactly, doesn't say much for Ram management, does it?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he got hurt his JR year in 09 and declared for the draft in 10? big deal. he still played in 31 college games and pretty much did it all. funny you do know Sams stats and i don't lol.

That's because I follow football and have a clue, evidently you don't, if you didn't even know those facts about him coming out! It's not new news!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he got hurt his JR year in 09 and declared for the draft in 10? big deal. he still played in 31 college games and pretty much did it all. funny you do know Sams stats and i don't lol. now if sam takes the field next year it will be almost 2 years since a regular season game for him.

You are right., he did it all, for ONE year, football is littered with ONE year wonders!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because I follow football and have a clue, evidently you don't, if you didn't even know those facts about him coming out! It's not new news!

i just don't get your math. he still played in 4 games in 09?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's right Ozark, we spout the stats, the injuries, and the losses, why because that's what we see. Please enlighten "us" cons! Let's see the Pro's, the stats. that say he's great, let's see the non injuries, let's talk about all the wins.

If this went to court Sammie would be CONVICTED! There is overwhelming evidence that he has done nothing, in his defense the Pro's come up with "we think" he has talent, "we think" he can do it, after all he did do it ONE year, 7 years ago in college!

And HE IS NOT THE FACE OF THE RAMS, when you think of the Rams, you think DEFENSE!

As far as him being our QB, we have seen the ineptitude of this franchise and Fishers decision making, I think it speaks volumes that they are sticking with Sammie, they haven't gotten many other decisions right either!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again 31 games. plenty of tape and awards.

That's right colleges had 2 years of tape on him and in his there games his junior year, all of a sudden he was average, teams figured him out!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right colleges had 2 years of tape on him and in his there games his junior year, all of a sudden he was average, teams figured him out!

No pretty sure then he took over a complete shit 1-15 NFL team and lead them to an amazing 7 win season like only a stud like sam could do. I think he won an award that year but not sure.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right Ozark, we spout the stats, the injuries, and the losses, why because that's what we see. Please enlighten "us" cons! Let's see the Pro's, the stats. that say he's great, let's see the non injuries, let's talk about all the wins.

If this went to court Sammie would be CONVICTED! There is overwhelming evidence that he has done nothing, in his defense the Pro's come up with "we think" he has talent, "we think" he can do it, after all he did do it ONE year, 7 years ago in college!

And HE IS NOT THE FACE OF THE RAMS, when you think of the Rams, you think DEFENSE!

As far as him being our QB, we have seen the ineptitude of this franchise and Fishers decision making, I think it speaks volumes that they are sticking with Sammie, they haven't gotten many other decisions right either!

not the face of the rams?? you better look at the banner at the top of this page. thats not Davis

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just don't get your math. he still played in 4 games in 09?

Please tell me what those three games were oh wise one. He actually played one full game and parts of two others!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the face of the rams?? you better look at the banner at the top of this page. thats not Davis

Oh I didn't realize this site was run by the Rams, my bad! There have been people on here that want to get this banner changed, I'm sure we have the only site that displays a guy that doesn't even play for us, what a joke.

And really that's what you came back with?