• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammie lovers is that a club? How about Rams fan.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That move by the Jets obviously was smarter than the Rams move of taking Sammie. Jets had a good defense and running game, all they needed was someone like Sanchez to not blow up. Now the Jets made the playoffs because of their defense and running game, but Sanchez also wasn't bad enough to "prevent" them from going. Now all the Rams had to do in 2010 was build that same defense and running game, and take a decent QB down the road!

We reached on a kid that hadnt played in two years, what aren't you getting about that?

Your completely wrong as usually. Bradford was not a reach lol. not one scout or nfl expert said he was a reach with that pick. you are 5 years later.. hindsight my friend. do you want me to post the awards again? he got hurt in college so what?? he was 100% when the rams drafted him. you act like he was on IR already. his shoulder was never the problem in the NFL. again you don't under stand how the nfl works. you can't pass on a QB when you have the #1 pick and you don't have one. the coaching staffs job is to win now, not 2 or three years later when you think a QB might fall into your lap. and guess what they usually don't. AGAIN who would you pick #1 this year if your Tampa?? Williams the stud all pro tackle the safe pick? no thats right your going to pick the QB. and sam was a higher prospect coming out then MM. maybe tampa can find a QB next year lol

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ I don't mean to correct , but you keep bringing up the Fact that the Rams took a player that didn't even play his senior year, HE MORE OR LESS DIDN'T PLAY HIS LAST TWO YEARS there!

Again SMART teams don't throw a butt load of money at a young player who hasnt played in two frickin years! We sucked on both side sides of the ball, take Suh (the safe pick as you say Coug) start to build your defense. And Coug if you think Sammie was all that great and the only reason we won 7 games that year, then without him, maybe we have the number 1 pick the next year or a top pick, maybe we move up to get one of the top 3 QBs.

You are basing Sammies greatness on ONE flipping great (I'm giving you that Coug )sophomore year, that happened TWO years before we drafted him, that insane, and the results have proven that!

As far as him winning ROY, of course he is, the ball is in his hands on every play, any QB that put up "decent" numbers that year would beat out any other offensive player, the QB spot is the sexy position!

You should stop correcting him. Sam only played 3 years in college. 14 gms in 07. 14 in 08. 3 in 09. why would you play your Senior year when know you will go #1 in 2010

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ I don't mean to correct , but you keep bringing up the Fact that the Rams took a player that didn't even play his senior year, HE MORE OR LESS DIDN'T PLAY HIS LAST TWO YEARS there!

Again SMART teams don't throw a butt load of money at a young player who hasnt played in two frickin years! We sucked on both side sides of the ball, take Suh (the safe pick as you say Coug) start to build your defense. And Coug if you think Sammie was all that great and the only reason we won 7 games that year, then without him, maybe we have the number 1 pick the next year or a top pick, maybe we move up to get one of the top 3 QBs.

You are basing Sammies greatness on ONE flipping great (I'm giving you that Coug )sophomore year, that happened TWO years before we drafted him, that insane, and the results have proven that!

As far as him winning ROY, of course he is, the ball is in his hands on every play, any QB that put up "decent" numbers that year would beat out any other offensive player, the QB spot is the sexy position!
Gotta agree with Coug here brother. Every team, all 32, draft Bradford No. 1 or No. 2 overall in 2010 if they knew they needed a QB. Every team. And in 2010 every team would have had no other option but to pay a butt load of money to sign either top pick.

If you want to blame the ducketts issue, blame the old CBA or the new one for coming a year too late. :nod:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with Coug here brother. Every team, all 32, draft Bradford No. 1 or No. 2 overall in 2010 if they knew they needed a QB. Every team. And in 2010 every team would have had no other option but to pay a butt load of money to sign either top pick.

If you want to blame the ducketts issue, blame the old CBA or the new one for coming a year too late. :nod:

No silly what you do is draft Suh the future All pro DT. our run D is not up to par. never mind you don't have a QB and an All American All Everything Heisman QB winner is sitting there at #1. just wait and draft Austin Davis because he won't cost much in 2012. sounds like a super bowl win to me.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Dang....Why do all of you guys continue to dwell on the past? Does it really matter now what Sammy did in his college days? ...or rookie year? ....or how he was dradfted? Hell its only January and it seems like the Sammy talk has gone wild!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Dang....Why do all of you guys continue to dwell on the past? Does it really matter now what Sammy did in his college days? ...or rookie year? ....or how he was dradfted? Hell its only January and it seems like the Sammy talk has gone wild!
Come on brother zeke, follow along with the conversation bro. This is twice now today.

Your post quoting me here is as if I started a thread about this or brought the topic up myself.

These posts by Coug and I were simply replies to the topic at hand.

If smed wants to talk about his opinion on how he believes it was stupid for drafting Sam in 2010 then quote he who brought it up with this type of reply and not those who are merely responding to him. :L

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lights out in the preseason = Sarcasm dude

Preseason is preseason. Lmao.

My lord u are an idiot

Suh with 2 sacks in an actual playoff game btw

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I find it quite amusing that a few a you keep bringing up SAMs ROY 5 years ago. Holding onto it like it's the only thing you have.

It was 5 years ago.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another country heard from. Lions got hosed on the pass interference call.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No silly what you do is draft Suh the future All pro DT. our run D is not up to par. never mind you don't have a QB and an All American All Everything Heisman QB winner is sitting there at #1. just wait and draft Austin Davis because he won't cost much in 2012. sounds like a super bowl win to me.
Even without hindsight, not sure I agree about not drafting Suh before Bradford even though we needed a QB just because Suh was a sure Pro Bowler and probable HOFer with any longevity in my mind and at the time and we needed immediate defensive help.

Although I wanted the Rams to select Bradford, I said then, (Although on the CBS boards) I had no problem if the Rams drafted Suh instead back to the day of that very draft. Retro, Blue, Junkie and ShaneC, to name a few, can attest to this if memory severs them well.

That said, with a need of QB and/or DT no way do either of those two go any further than #1 or #2 by every team in the NFL.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stop correcting him. Sam only played 3 years in college. 14 gms in 07. 14 in 08. 3 in 09. why would you play your Senior year when know you will go #1 in 2010

He missed almost TWO FULL YEARS, and don't come on here with Stupid remarks like , why would you play your senior year when you know you will go #1.

I almost believed you when you said you didn't own any Sammie stuff and that you really don't care if he's our QB or not. You have either got to be Sammie himself,or you are at the very least the president of his fan club!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can u possibly say drafting Bradford #1 overall was the right thing to do? What has our offense done besides run the ball half way decent? How many games has Bradford missed? My goodness people this is the most retarded argument ever. Sam hasn't done a dam thing people.

The ONLY thing that has improved since 2009 is our defense. :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another country heard from. Lions got hosed on the pass interference call.

If Lions lose this game that would be bigger hose job than any bad call Rams have had! That was ridiculous!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed almost TWO FULL YEARS, and don't come on here with Stupid remarks like , why would you play your senior year when you know you will go #1.

Helmet special

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can u possibly say drafting Bradford #1 overall was the right thing to do? What has our offense done besides run the ball half way decent? How many games has Bradford missed? My goodness people this is the most retarded argument ever. Sam hasn't done a dam thing people.

The ONLY thing that has improved since 2009 is our defense. :lol:

Well obviously a lot of Sammie love has grown? Why I don't know, like you said he has done squat, Diddley, notta, nothing, ZIPPO!,