• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thank you as well, I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I just want you to understand how I feel about this in a good way! I also want to try and understand your feelings as well!

You are a passionate guy. Your opinions have worth. Don't ever think because we may disagree or I try an point out different angles or points of view that I am disrespecting you. I try an think outside the box and this doesn't always go with the flow. Just keep doing what you do you are as right as anyone here. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing the two is not productive and reaching. The teams had different agendas at the time. I have all ready conceded Suh has done better so far.

I understand the position thing and the need at the time, but at the time of that draft many were hesitant of drafting Bradford because of his senior season! .....just sayin

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the position thing and the need at the time, but at the time of that draft many were hesitant of drafting Bradford because of his senior season! .....just sayin

When we drafted I wanted Suh. Surprise! But when we took Bradford I supported it because it was reality. The only thing I would have done differently is I would have kept Bulger one more year and let Bradford sit.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we drafted I wanted Suh. Surprise! But when we took Bradford I supported it because it was reality. The only thing I would have done differently is I would have kept Bulger one more year and let Bradford sit.

I wanted Suh and I knew qb was a bigger need, but I aslo knew the success rate for a young qb going to a bad team isnt very good. Plus watching Bulger behind a poor line only shortened his career. Any more, a young qb coming out doesnt really stand a chance on a bad team! Look at RG3! Imagine Sam Bradford going to a team like the Cowboys!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Suh and I knew qb was a bigger need, but I aslo knew the success rate for a young qb going to a bad team isnt very good. Plus watching Bulger behind a poor line only shortened his career. Any more, a young qb coming out doesnt really stand a chance on a bad team! Look at RG3! Imagine Sam Bradford going to a team like the Cowboys!

Exactly! We have become obsessed with instant success. But it hasn't worked that well for most. I gained a lot of respect for Bulger his last couple of years with us. We ruined him. Bradford to this point is a failure. But he is our failure and probably our only choice. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! We have become obsessed with instant success. But it hasn't worked that well for most. I gained a lot of respect for Bulger his last couple of years with us. We ruined him. Bradford to this point is a failure. But he is our failure and probably our only choice. :suds:

So going forward in order for Sam to stay upright a lot has to happen!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So going forward in order for Sam to stay upright a lot has to happen!

Without a doubt. The o-line must be shored up. The Wrs and backs must be healthy and all on the same page. If Bradford comes back the OC must open up the playbook and go for broke. We need lber help. Qb well thats a tough one maybe bring in Cutler. Not quite on the Winston bandwagon but I have been wrong before. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. The o-line must be shored up. The Wrs and backs must be healthy and all on the same page. If Bradford comes back the OC must open up the playbook and go for broke. We need lber help. Qb well thats a tough one maybe bring in Cutler. Not quite on the Winston bandwagon but I have been wrong before. :suds:

We need a smash mouth power run game, which is what I thought they were trying to build last offseason. Banging the rock will help keep the defense from blitzing. Blitzing is what kills qbs. I really believe/agree that if we can shore up our line the rest will fall into place! But having Shotty is a poisen and could get Sam into trouble. Also watching Sam getting sacked from now on will make me cringe! If he gets one more hit on that leg the wrong way, his career could be over!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a smash mouth power run game, which is what I thought they were trying to build last offseason. Banging the rock will help keep the defense from blitzing. Blitzing is what kills qbs. I really believe/agree that if we can shore up our line the rest will fall into place! But having Shotty is a poisen and could get Sam into trouble. Also watching Sam getting sacked from now on will make me cringe! If he gets one more hit on that leg the wrong way, his career could be over!

I cringe every time a 340lb linemen falls on a QB. Cant think that way. The run game will be there. I believe we have a lot to look forward to in the coming year it will at the very least interesting. The OC and Fisher will be gone without a winning season next year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I agree, qb is a more important position than DT! Lets be fair about it. Why dont you compare their success rate? ...Sammy vs Suh?.... Pro Bowls??

Come on cougie....can you answer that?

The Sam, Suh thing wasn't about who the better player now is. come on we know that. The point was At THAT TIME the rams had to pick a QB at #1 when they didn't have one. You have no idea when you will be picking #1 again. They picked 14 the following year and their were no QB's on the board to take. We scored big time with Quinn. and they were lucky enough that a QB that Dominated college just happen to be there. Like I said it's easy to draft a good tackle or get one in FA but not so much on getting a good QB. So to look back now Znd say we should have took Shu is hindsight. And if you said at the time to take Suh that's great but you are sitting on the sofa if you were the head coach you know you have to get a QB to win or it's you job on the line. If Andrew luck came out last year he would have went 1 even over Suh. Same thing this year DT Williams is the safest pick and will be great in the nfl but Tampa will roll the dice and pick MM because you have to have a franchise QB period. Not has it worked out for Sam no. But he does have the talent he just might have the worlds worst luck. I agree maybe they should move on from him Zeke and if they decide that I'm fine with it. Trust me they would love to the problem is like always who are you going to get that's better. QB are hard to fine. Fisher in 3 years has put two! Suh like players on D Brockers and Donald.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ment to say if Luck came out last year he would have gone over Clowney not Suh.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Sanchez in our future? What shitstorm that would start. :pound:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you draft a fragile QB that didn't even play his senior year because he's a pussy, give him a ton of money with no Oline to protect him..

:L absolutely brilliant.

And hey.. Look how good Sam has been!! :lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you draft a fragile QB that didn't even play his senior year because he's a pussy, give him a ton of money with no Oline to protect him..

:L absolutely brilliant.

And hey.. Look how good Sam has been!! :lol:

Cant argue with you SJ. You are right. Your remedy is? We find our self between a rock and a hard place. Hindsight is what it is. :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant argue with you SJ. You are right. Your remedy is? We find our self between a rock and a hard place. Hindsight is what it is. :suds:

Yeah he's a pussy.. easy to play QB without a shoulder at the time gez. He played thru a ton of injuries with the rams. Took soo many Nasty sacks but always got up and didn't point the finger at his shitty Oline or WR. And he was completely healthy when the rams drafted him! Do you think the rams didn't have the best drs check him out like a 1000 times. You have to go thru physicals at the combine to allowed to participate. He did amazing at his pro day he was 100%

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remedy is to keep playing tough Defense, run the ball and get some QBs and Olineman.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did amazing at his pro day. :lol:

Yeah he's lights out in the preseason too.

Sam is an average QB that get hurts a lot. Bottom line. And you want this why?