• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Rams players did what they did. Mike Brown was a thug, but the FPD is an all white police force and has had other issues in the past. They are bullies that got beat up in high school. We all know how some cops are. Power tripped bastards.

NoCo in STL isn't a good area. It's known for shady characters all around, but there are good people there too. But not very many on the FPD. Sorry.

And now the response the cops gave in regards to this incident, just made them look like the bullies they are.

I don't live anywhere close to St. Louis, so I'll take your word that FPD is trash, and I believe that there are good people there (probably including some of our fellow posters) I just wish we could look past race, because at the end of the day this really isn't a race issue. And when our players do that (hands up, don't shoot) I hope they showing support of victims of police brutality (which doesn't mean all cops are bad - they are here to protect us) and not just Mike Brown/African Americans/this one thing. Its okay to support things, but can we please stop pretending that this is the only issue of this kind that has ever happened. Cops have guns for a reason, and its not to look pretty. I feel sorry for the families of the victim and the officer because in an ideal world, no-one gets shoot, but its not an ideal world.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't live anywhere close to St. Louis, so I'll take your word that FPD is trash, and I believe that there are good people there (probably including some of our fellow posters) I just wish we could look past race, because at the end of the day this really isn't a race issue. And when our players do that (hands up, don't shoot) I hope they showing support of victims of police brutality (which doesn't mean all cops are bad - they are here to protect us) and not just Mike Brown/African Americans/this one thing. Its okay to support things, but can we please stop pretending that this is the only issue of this kind that has ever happened. Cops have guns for a reason, and its not to look pretty. I feel sorry for the families of the victim and the officer because in an ideal world, no-one gets shoot, but its not an ideal world.

My problem with the whole thing is they are portraying this 6'6" "kid" as being this good son, a good boy, that just happened to rob a convenient store and assaulted a cop, then got shot. Did he deserve to be shot and killed, I don't know, I wasn't there. A grand jury, with some black people on it, decided there was not enough evidence to go further with this, so what do you do? you can't do anything, no one knows what happened for sure and we never will, it serves no purpose to protest something we don't even know about!

Bottom line is forensic evidence shows cop was assaulted, Browns blood was in cop car, Browns finger prints in cop car, gun was fired while in cop car, you deduce whatever you what, but the proof is in the pudding. This cop never shot anyone before, but he just decided that this was the day and the right time to do it?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with the whole thing is they are portraying this 6'6" "kid" as being this good son, a good boy, that just happened to rob a convenient store and assaulted a cop, then got shot. Did he deserve to be shot and killed, I don't know, I wasn't there. A grand jury, with some black people on it, decided there was not enough evidence to go further with this, so what do you do? you can't do anything, no one knows what happened for sure and we never will, it serves no purpose to protest something we don't even know about!

Bottom line is forensic evidence shows cop was assaulted, Browns blood was in cop car, Browns finger prints in cop car, gun was fired while in cop car, you deduce whatever you what, but the proof is in the pudding. This cop never shot anyone before, but he just decided that this was the day and the right time to do it?

This!! :agree::10:

wait........this is the negativity thread.....

YOU'RE AN IDIOT! :rollseyes:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering why we got a personal foul flag after the Tre Mason TD, now I know why.:gaah:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see if any of these knuckle heads put their hands up next Sunday. Mr. Brown never did put his hands up...if he had he would be in jail today instead of 6 feet under. I would suggest someone read the transcript from the grand jury to this team because I'm sure this group of players have not.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see if any of these knuckle heads put their hands up next Sunday. Mr. Brown never did put his hands up...if he had he would be in jail today instead of 6 feet under. I would suggest someone read the transcript from the grand jury to this team because I'm sure this group of players have not.

That's part of the problem brother Bunc, these knuckleheads don't know how to read!! :pound:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be they should take lessons from Ray Ray who knocked down his own player on a KO return. I bet he knows how to read.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,254.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Rams players did what they did. Mike Brown was a thug, but the FPD is an all white police force and has had other issues in the past. They are bullies that got beat up in high school. We all know how some cops are. Power tripped bastards.

NoCo in STL isn't a good area. It's known for shady characters all around, but there are good people there too. But not very many on the FPD. Sorry.

And now the response the cops gave in regards to this incident, just made them look like the bullies they are.

I agree. Their display hurt nobody and was their way to make a statement and show support.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,254.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no Raider vent thread so I'm just gonna say it here....

We (the Raiders) suck, I'm sure I'll see no opposition here.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Their display hurt nobody and was their way to make a statement and show support.

Their display absolutely hurts people. It's hurts the people that still have plywood bolted to the windows on their businesses. It hurts young people to keep this lie alive. It harms the policemen and women that go out every day and do a job that most people wouldn't do. The young man did not have his hands up. If he had I'd be right in there with the protesters. This whole thing is a farce and anyone walking around with their hands up should be embarrassed. Watch this man...he is right on the money. IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to add something else to this conversation that I've yet to hear. Do any of you know what the first thing is that goes through your mind when you have your weapon aimed at someone in order to get that someone to comply with your orders?
I do... and it's this (Oh my God what if he thinks I won't shoot him?)

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have all the negative nellies gone. :noidea: Where are all the fire breathers the Rams suck bunch? Where are the its just the facts get use to it guys? Where are those with little faith the "set them all on fire crowd."? They were here just a few weeks ago. :scratch:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know Ozark that winning solves a multiple of ills?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know Ozark that winning solves a multiple of ills?
Tis true Retro.

We have to keep this thread alive because since its inception, the Rams are 3-1 with 122 PF, 34 PA. Their only loss, by 3 when they easily could have kicked a field goal to go into OT.

With that,

Something needs to be done about all them penalties!!!

And Greg Zurlien, can someone get this brother a new pair of shoes?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have all the negative nellies gone. :noidea: Where are all the fire breathers the Rams suck bunch? Where are the its just the facts get use to it guys? Where are those with little faith the "set them all on fire crowd."? They were here just a few weeks ago. :scratch:

Sorry we are still not that good, our defense is playing way better, the offense is still lagging behind. Other than Masons 89 yard run and a few other runs our oline is not blocking that well. They are better than they were, gee and this all started to happen when Jake Long got hurt, and we "had" to make changes, had to move a couple of guys around. Long was rated one of the worst linemen in the league, Wells and Joeseph are right there with him.

The defense has put our offense in great position in all 3 wins, we still aren't capitalizing on this though, 5 FG'S against Denver, a lot of big plays against Oakland, no long sustained time consuming drives, against Washington Zuerlien missed a couple FG's, which again we are settling for FG's or should I say missed FG 's?, and special teams are playing lights out!

Hey Ozark, you asked:yahoo:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry we are still not that good, our defense is playing way better, the offense is still lagging behind. Other than Masons 89 yard run and a few other runs our oline is not blocking that well. They are better than they were, gee and this all started to happen when Jake Long got hurt, and we "had" to make changes, had to move a couple of guys around. Long was rated one of the worst linemen in the league, Wells and Joeseph are right there with him.

The defense has put our offense in great position in all 3 wins, we still aren't capitalizing on this though, 5 FG'S against Denver, a lot of big plays against Oakland, no long sustained time consuming drives, against Washington Zuerlien missed a couple FG's, which again we are settling for FG's or should I say missed FG 's?, and special teams are playing lights out!

Hey Ozark, you asked:yahoo:
That's the spirit! But Smed you just like to argue no matter the subject. Not sure that counts. :suds::lol: